Hi, I'm new here.

Donutcash's Avatar Donutcash11/24/12 7:51 am
1 emeralds 45
I just joined PMC, and I have been browsing it and downloading stuff for a while. I will mainly post blogs, but a project might come up once and a while. I enjoy posting on the forums, and I hate people who do this:"wow what a newb" I am kind of a grammar nazi, but if that offends people I can be a grammar person-thing. In my blogs, I try not to make anyone mad, but if it does, please leave a comment under the blog.

I am in need of a forum signature, and a profile picture, but I will probably find a thread on the forums, or perhaps a pic shop on blogs. I play on servers often, and absolutely love PvP. I have been playing Minecraft for quite a while now, and I still forget crafting recipes.

On the forums, I will probably post an RP some time, but I mostly make random hubs, and hop into conversations that I was not originally in. I like walruses, and might make a hub. *obvioushint* I might overreact to haters, but not rage. Sometimes I make comment replies that take about 30 minutes to create.

Some of this stuff may make you think that I am a bad guy, but I try not to be one. Well...BAI.
Donutcash
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer