This is My Thank You

Blob5551's Avatar Blob555110/15/19 9:44 pm
6 emeralds 134 1
10/15/2019 10:39 pm
ChickenMac7's Avatar ChickenMac7
Hello,
  It's been a long time since I've seen this forum pages, and looking through all of them brings back so many memories to me. A little information for you, It's been about four or five years since I last logged into my Planet Minecraft account and for the most part I had moved on from those times of my life. I was around thirteen then, leaving middle school and going into High School, and these forums were like a happy place for me to go and meet friends that I could build connections with that were completely different from what I had with the people I knew IRL. But for some reason, and at the time I hadn't realized it, I would log onto PMC for the last time for what could have easily been forever. I can look back now and see that younger version of me spending a good bit of my afternoon here going through tons of different threads just enjoying myself. Anyways, back to the topic, I have myself rambling on. I never thought I'd come back here and seeing all this had brought back so much nostalgia and so many memories of everything I did it honestly brings tears to my eyes. I didn't really know what my plan was with this but I guess I just wanna say thank you guys, These forums gave me some of the greatest memories of my childhood and I think part of that helped me grow up to be who I am today. I hope there's some people out there reading this that can relate to my ramblings or maybe someone that'll be able to someday but they just don't realize it yet.

  Thank you Planet Minecraft, and all of Admins and Moderators for helping take care of such a wonderful place for so many people.
Blob5551
Level 1 : New Miner