5uper's Voice Acting

5uper's Avatar 5uper4/30/15 10:41 pm
1 emeralds 140
[center][b][u][size=180]WELCOME[/center][/b][/u][/size]

[center][b][u][size=150]WHO AM I[/size][/u][/b][/center]
I’m a 16 year old who found a passion in voice acting and wants to work on his passion. (I’m NOT a professional). Ever since I was a kid, I would imitate people, from squeaky blonde real estate agents to people with growling voices. Having now just purchased my first microphone, I’m ready to dive into my passion.

[b][u][size=150][center]WHY VOICE ACTING[/center][/size][/u][/b]
Imagine you have an awesome dish you created, but it’s just missing the little bit of spice to really make this dish fantastic. This is voice acting. Instead of only having subtitles in your minecraft map, you could create an immersive experience by having some voice acting built-in the map. If YouTube is your thing, I voice acting characters for machinimas/video projects is also great! So the real question is, when it’s free, why not voice acting?

[b][u][size=150][center]WHY ME?[/center][/size][/u][/b]
I completely understand there are thousands of other voice actors out there. Many better than me. However, I’m completely free. I won’t ever make you pay. Why? Because I’m purely looking for practice. A second reason why I’m your man is because I know video games. I’ve played them for years. I know minecraft. So if you tell me “enderman” I won’t look completely startled. Third, [i]shameless plug[/i] I’m very hard working, and always promise you my best that I can do.

[size=150][b][u][center]HOW TO REQUEST:[/center][/u][/b][/size]
Requesting work is easy, but first since is what you must understand:

[b]I will ONLY work if I feel that you will actually continue the project. I’m working for free, so the least you can do is finish the project so I can see my work used.[/b]

[u]If you wish to request, please fill this out:[/u]
Project Name:
Description of Project:
Character you want to act name:
Detailed description of those characters [i](personality, gender, age, etc)[/i] :
How long have you worked on this project:
Once you've done this, send it to [url=mailto:bcr5uper@gmail.com]bcr5uper@gmail.com[/url]
5uper
Level 1 : New Crafter