Amateur modeller for hire.

Hotline_Jacket's Avatar Hotline_Jacket2/26/20 1:43 am history
2 emeralds 172 3
2/28/2020 12:22 am
BrickmasterE's Avatar BrickmasterE
Hello, my name is Hotline_Jacket. Been playing MC since 2011, back in Beta 1.5 and have recently taken up modelling blocks in Minecraft. Haven't done much yet but I'm confident in my abilities.

What am I looking for?

In short what I'm looking for is to part of a team, group or be partners with a modder(s). Essentially, I want to model blocks for a group or another person to be implemented into the game as a mod. I can supply models in .json format, even including "animated" blocks (i.e. open and closed states) and will eventually expand to creating item models too.

Why should you care about this?

Honestly, I don't think modelling is that hard, but I'm doing it for free and the models I have created so far have been of decent quality. Also, with continued projects I'm only going to get better at my job and will happily rework designs upon request until a finished product of adequate value has been achieved.

Where can you talk to me?

I'll reading comments frequently and answering questions about my workflow and what I can create. You can also DM me if you have a proposition to make toward me.

Thank you for reading all of this post, I hope you'll consider adding me to your team,

Hotline_Jacket.
Hotline_Jacket
Level 1 : New Crafter