Custom map commands

Demicreator's Avatar Demicreator8/16/14 8:59 pm
1 emeralds 105
as of 1.8, I need quite a few commands.
Bosses:
Click to reveal
I need commands to create a custom set of bosses. 3 per boss specifically. Each boss listed will need to be spawned using /Summon command.
I need bosses that can do 5-10-15 damage/hit and have 50-75-150 health respectively.
Leather/iron/diamond armor as stated in conformity with the last guidelines (The third boss skeleton would need Flame 1 on the bow regardless of power values)
If at all possible the boss would need to drop 2/5/10 tokens (diamonds renamed into Raid Token , as well as being enchanted with (unbreak 1)/Emerald renamed to Raid Token enchanted with (unbreak 5)/Nether Star renamed to Raid Token (unbreak 10)) All tokens will need the NBT tag to exclude them from despawn/fire destroy.
Boss names:
Gothmaw - Zombie
Ziln the Conquerer - Skeleton
Arachnis - Spider
*Spawn of Gothmaw - baby zombie (no armor, 5 damage each, always drops raid 1 tokens, if possible a way to spawn 4 of these zombie babies after Gothmaw(Hard version) is killed. Weilding wooden swords with sharp 4)
Flesh Golem - Giant Zombie
Corpse Spider - cave spider (150 health each no matter, regular /summon command, 1/3/5 damage each to balance the fact there are 3 spawned at once, no armor, regular token drops)
Scalder - Blaze (if any way to change the fireball recharge to 0, to where they are constantly launched, please do so, also, if able to change the damage they deal upon impact (plan on having a clock /replace some random water blocks, already have that worked out))
Kael - Ghast (if able, please change explosion radius to 25x25, impact damage to 15)

Vendors:
Click to reveal
unbreaking 10 on all items. regardless of vendor. (excluding Potions)
Tier 1: villager named Artifact Quartermaster (Raid Token (unbreak 1))
Sells leather armor for the previously mentioned Raid Token (protect 3, thorns 2)
Helm: Dreadnought's Helm 4 Tokens
Chest: Dreadnought's Carapace 6 Tokens
Legs: Dreadnought's Pantaloons 5 Tokens
Boots: Dreadnought's Stompers 3 Tokens
Splash potion of healing: Healer's Vial (stacked to 64 if possible, healing 2, if able add regen 2 for 10 seconds to this; If this is not possible for 2nd effect, please add Splash Potion of regeneration: Regen 2 10 seconds, for 10 Tokens) 20 Tokens
Iron Sword: Dreadnought's Sabre Sharpness 3, Fire aspect 2, 10 Tokens
Tier 2: villager named Forgotten Quartermaster (Raid Token (unbreak 5))
Sells iron armor for previously mentioned Raid Token (protect 5, thorns 2)
Helm: Void Visage 10 Tokens
Chest: Void Harness 15 Tokens
Legs: Void Striders 12 Tokens
Boots: Void Slippers 9 Tokens
Iron Sword: Void Dispeller Sharpness 5 Fire aspect 3, 50 Tokens

( i will configure previous commands to fit the third vendor as i plan ahead, tier 3 will not be implemented as of yet, proper credit will be posted to the name, as well as what you contributed into the final project post. Feel free to message me here with questions)
Demicreator
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner