Custom Terrain

ShilohTheWolf's Avatar ShilohTheWolf8/8/12 11:06 pm
1 emeralds 77
Hey, I really need a custom terrain for my adventure map I'm working on, but I can't terraform very well at ALL. So, I've just filled out a little app to tell you what I'd like.

Map Size: 20,000 by 20,000
Biomes: Desert (about 5000 by 5000), Mountains mixed with Pine Forest (without snow, about 7000 by 7000), 6000 by 6000 Pine forest surrounding a 200 (in area) circular clearing

Desert Details: I would like the desert to be relatively flat in the center, but get more hilly toward the edges, and then surround the whole desert with giant, desert mountains/cliffs.

Pine Mountains Details: I would like to have a river flowing through the center of the mountains, at the bottom of a huge gorge (like the grand canyon, but with trees on the mountains ) And I would like the the mountains to get huge near the gorge, but get gradually smaller near the edge of the biome.

Giant Forest w/ Clearing Details: In the clearing I would like to have a few shallow ponds scattered about (like in plains biomes). I would also like lots of little stone mounds scattered through the forest (approximately 6 blocks of stone per mound) and getting bigger towards the center (approximately 9 blocks of stone in the clearing).

Surround all of the biomes, i just want an ocean that stretches to the map's edges.

You will get half of the map's credit when finished and published if your terrain makes the map. But for everyone who tries (and the person I choose) I will make you a custom skin for your efforts (I know it's not much, but I can't really do much besides building and making skins). Please help!

Thank you!
ShilohTheWolf
Level 20 : Expert Skinner