EZpwnage's Screenshot Studio!

Ezpwnage's Avatar Ezpwnage2/17/14 12:10 am
1 emeralds 163
If you are ever in need of a good thumbnail picture for your brand spanking–new resource pack or creation, I can take great preview photos for you to use!
I utilize the best mods available to enhance the visual quality of your creations, and best of all, it's free!

A preview of my photos:

Reply with the the following information if you want photos for your Resource Pack:
Click to reveal
– Your texture pack download link
– Whether or not you'd like me to put in text via Photoshop (if yes, please specify which font or what it might look like, as well as what you want me to write in it)
– What you want to be seen in the preview photo(s).
– Your written consent for me to take the edited screenshots and upload them to PlanetMinecraft for my own blog.

Reply with the following information if you want screenshots for your Minecraft Project:
Click to reveal
–Your project download link
– Whether or not you'd like me to put in text via Photoshop (if yes, please specify which font you prefer or a general description of what you'd want, as well as what you want me to write in it)
– What you want to be seen in the preview photo(s).
– Your written consent for me to take the screenshots and upload them to PlanetMinecraft for my own blog.

Installed mods:
Optifine

GLSL Shaders with Slidur's Vibrant Shaders.

Enjoy!
Ezpwnage
Level 39 : Artisan Pixel Painter