(Limited Time) Offering Free Editing for Minecraft YouTubers!!

Miscodes's Avatar Miscodes8/9/21 7:20 pm
1 emeralds 70
Hello there!

I am offering editing for any Minecraft YouTuber (or just a casual minecraft poster) who needs a video edited for free. I am doing this because I want to gain experience editing for GAMEPLAY, since I've only done cinematics so far. My work can be found at www.youtube.com/c/Miscodes

I may take about a day or more per video, I do have a pretty busy life and this is more of a side task than anything. Before you request please know the following.

1.) By having me edit your Minecraft video, you agree to me linking your video as an example of past experience editing for someone other than myself.

2.) When the video is posted to a media platform, you must put credit in both the description AND a pinned comment showing that I did the editing for the video. Additionally, you must also link my channel in both places.

3.) Please keep your sent in footage under an hour in length.

4.) If interested, please add me on discord (Miscodes#8932) and tell me what kind of Minecraft content I will be editing (a speedbuild, gameplay of a minigame or map, roleplay, a speedrun, etc.), as well as your YouTube channel so I have an idea of what editing style would be best for your content.

There is no requirement as to how big or small your channel must be, whether 0 or 100k subs I will edit for you all the same!

Note that at any time I can revoke my agreement to edit your content if you are needlessly rude to me during the editing process.

DISCLAIMER: I WILL NOT BE RESPONDING TO OR EVEN LOOKING AT ANY COMMENTS UNDER THIS POST. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, ADD MY DISCORD:

Miscodes#8932

I'll be going through requests in the order in which I get them, and will delete this post when I decide I've had enough experience.
Miscodes
Level 1 : New Miner