Need help with a server? Hire a pro to do your work here!

ramboman1998's Avatar ramboman199811/19/13 9:22 am
1 emeralds 97
Hello! I don't know if this is the right place to post this but.....

I am an owner of a server called ThetownsmenOfficial. I started it about 2 months ago and found out I am EXTREMELY good a configuring a server fast. Just today I helped a person named GoofBro make his server and I configured it, and made spawn under 1.5 hours.

If anyone wants help on configuring a server, I am available always for hire.
A normal server, depending on how many plugins you need configured will be $10 USD
A server with lots of plugins will cost 15-20 USD
and a HUB server with minigames and such will cost $50 USD because of all the plugins it takes more time to set up.

The length between servers I set up:
Depending on the server I am currently working on, it may take a day to get to your request.

Now, I own a server, and I have configured them, meaning I have NO INTENTIONS OF HACKING OR ANYTHING TO YOUR SERVER, THIS IS SIMPLY TO HELP PEOPLE START SERVERS!!!!

The only way I can receive money is through PayPal, I will msg you my pay pal when the deal is made, so you can pay.

Requirements:
The server console
The Config Files (which will be sent back to you for you to replace old files)
and OP on the server ONLY UNTIL IM DONE WITH CONFIG!!!

I need no special ranks or op or anything after the server is done and ready, you could even ban me

Also, With payments, just to be SURE I get the money and I don't work my butt off for nothing, I require half of the money before the config, and half after. That way you can be sure I don't want to just get money on the spot, and I can make sure it isn't a Free job.

Thank you all for reading this, I hope we can set up a deal for your server, and get it up and running!!!!

ramboman1998
ramboman1998
Level 3 : Apprentice Artist