Need Mega Man Sounds. Help!

CK20XX's Avatar CK20XX7/31/13 4:32 am
1 emeralds 131
I'm trying to add more sounds to my resource pack, Megacraft Classic, before I release the next update, which will finally reskin horses and the Ender Dragon. Though I can get sounds for most games, a few sounds that I REALLY want to use are impossible to come by because they are from either Mega Man 8 or the Rockman World games.

All other sounds are easy to come by. I grabbed SFX tracks for Mega Man 1-6, 9, and 10 a long time ago, and Rockman 7 has a hidden sound test mode I can record from. If I want anything from Mega Man 8 or any of the Game Boy games (Rockman World 1-5) though, I'm stuck.

If anyone could find or rip a few specific sounds for me, I'd be extremely grateful. I need...

Rockman World IV: P Chip collection sound. Because the experience orbs in Megacraft Classic are P Chips.
Mega Man 8: Large life pellet collection sound. I freaking love this sound. It's the sound of being powered up, and it would be great for replacing the standard burp that plays whenever you finish eating.
Mega Man 8: Open/Close weapon subscreen sound. These two sounds would be perfect for pistons extending and retracting.

I need good, clean samples with no background music or extra noise, hence why I've had such trouble ripping them myself.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a file called "megaman 8 samples.rar" that can be found floating around Mediafire. This sound effect package has absolutely none of what I want. It only contains stage-specific sounds, not general sounds like shooting, item collecting, or even Rush barks.
CK20XX
Level 53 : Grandmaster Scribe