Original Minigame Server Ports

MrMcAwesumz's Avatar MrMcAwesumz10/17/13 9:05 pm
1 emeralds 110
Original Minigame Porting:

-Made entirely by me, 3 complete games to choose from, 3 unfinished ideas

The games:
Finished:
-Firestorm, a game where you are placed on a long, skinny platform. On the other side is another platform, with blazes placed atop. This can be either competitive or cooperative upon request.
-Rush, you and up to 4 other teammates are placed on a large rectangular platform. Hordes of zombies are storming in from one side. Players are given 5 dirt blocks to build with, and can choose from a broad spectrum of classes (Includes generic tank, damage, healer, but includes pyro, ghost, civilian, and other classes).
-Fight Club, 2-4 fighters are placed in a small arena (circular or box-like), and must fight to the death. All players are given Resistance 2 and can punch other players into the lava-filled edge. This is the simplest game, and is survival-friendly.

Unfinished (But still portable, listed by most complete to least):
-Pure Madness, 2-4 players are placed in an 8x8 pillaring tower to the sky limit from bedrock. Each player is given a leather chest piece and wooden sword, but are afflicted with blindness. The players must navigate their way to the top, either helping eachother out or slitting eachother's throats. Players to make it to the top are winners, but the first to do so is #1.
-Acid Spout, a game where any number of players are placed in the midst of a rapid-fire upward facing arrow dispenser. The platform they are given is small, but there are many of them that they can jump accross, each with their own spout. TNT is the roof of the arena, and a rare fire charge is shot from the dispensers to rain the death upon players.
-ShadowLurkers, up to 16 players are placed in a large (200x200) grid, blinded with Speed II. At each grid corner is a pressure plate atop a redstone lamp., which will light up where they stepped temporarily. At the start, players are given redstone torches. They can either drop these onto pressure plates to light them up until someone comes by and picks it up, or they can place it to create a dim light that needs to be directly broken in order to be retrieved. Players are given a sharpness I item which identifies them as trophy, when killed. Natural regen is absent, but players do regain health if they pick up a randomly scattered rose red dye, representing a health pack.

Hope you like these ideas, and choose me to help your server get them ported!

***PM me for a port request, comment below for questions***
MrMcAwesumz
Level 50 : Grandmaster Steve