FREE Professional Server Reviews

xBlazeTECH's Avatar xBlazeTECH5/21/13 8:17 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 25
6/24/2015 5:31 pm
Binx_Lucky's Avatar Binx_Lucky
Hello everyone, I just thought I would offer myself to do some professional server reviews for anyone who is interested. I am hoping to create a blog full of reviews so that people interested in joining minecraft servers will be able to find exactly what they are looking for, whether it is a great community driven server, or a great hardcore PvP server. I would be willing to do server reviews for anyone who is interested. I will do a text based server review and post that on my blog, then I can also do a video review, and an oral review as well. If you are interested in any, or all of the items listed above, please post your server name and IP below, and I will be sure to join it. I will never do a server review if you are not present, so please also include your minecraft name. If you are not the owner of the server, please post your current rank on the server as well as the owner's in game name. Thank you very much, and I hope that I can help you all out!

If you are interested in looking at any of my previous reviews, please check out my blog here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/xblazetech/blogs/any/. Thanks!
xBlazeTECH
Level 14 : Journeyman Network