Need builders for new server

_ExxotikExo's Avatar _ExxotikExo7/1/17 12:24 am
1 emeralds 282 1
7/1/2017 12:36 am
_ExxotikExo's Avatar _ExxotikExo
Hello! My name is _ExxotikExo! I am a owner of a MCPE server called ExxotikPvP! Now this server is small and all, but it can get bigger Just if the server can get Better it’s self! The main thing I need help on my server with is the admins/Staff. Most of my old staff and admins are inactive and don’t come on anymore, it’s very stressful for me.

If wanna help me on my server, message me on here or message me on my business email: whatsuponthatshadow@gmail.com for further information. If Became a new staff/admin, you are to help the players and help/listen to the owner. The server is about PVP and as soon as you message me, I will tell you all about ExxotikPVP! The Ip: exxotikexo.pocket.pe, Port: 56266

One more thing! I also need help building arena’s for pvp and kits! You can also recruit for builder rank as well, so people know you help build some of the server. The server is being ran by a app called, “LEET”, it’s available on all stores on any device (Phones Only). Make sure you learn how to use the commands and stuff.
_ExxotikExo
Level 1 : New Network