Server Staff Recruitment

HellaMixel's Avatar HellaMixel6/28/17 2:48 pm
1 emeralds 209
Hello,

I am creating this thread solely for the purpose of recruiting a staff team ahead of time. I will be provinding information about myself, applications, and my plans for this server.

Application Requirements:
- 14 years of age or older
- Maturity + Professionalism
- Skype + headset
- Knowledgment of server plugins/commands
- Daily participation + investment

Things to know:
- When it comes to being mature and professional, I take it serious. Yes, it is okay to good around once in awhile but when it comes to needing to act and be mature and professional I take it serious.
- The server is NOT yet bought nor is is being developed at this time. I am planning ahead of time and already have all the plugins, files, and spawn for a factions server.
- Factions is what I plan on going ahead and making since it is simple, easy to run, and has many open ideas to create a new and innovated server.

Application:
- Applications will be on skype
- If you cannot communicate at the time, I am willing to let you type an application

About me:
- As known on minecraft, my name is 1bb. As known as a good friend, my online alias is Jorge. I have been playing games since I was a kid. Gaming has come close to me and technology has also been something that I always loved. I have been playing minecraft since 2012, and developing servers since. I have pretty much self taught a lot of the things that I know now. I am 16 years of age and I am just about mature and professional as it can get. I know how to create a number of servers ranging from survival, factions, prison, minigames, networks, creative, and more. I always strive to achieve my goals and I plan on doing that with this new server.

Contact Information:
HellaMixel
Level 26 : Expert Architect