Spotify, Deezer, Tidal, Apple Music, Amazon Music Unlimited

kiki go's Avatar kiki go5/16/17 10:48 am
5/30/2017 6:27 am
kiki go's Avatar kiki go
I have decided to subscribe to a music streaming service, but the problem it dont really know which ones the best with a good price-performance ratio. Can someone recommend me one? And i'd be happy if you share your experience with me
Thank you
kiki go
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/30/2017 6:27 am
kiki go
@marsian do you know a good streaming recorder? And is it legal to record the music from spotify, deezer...?
05/29/2017 3:32 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Architect
TotallyNotMe
Spotify is the best in my opinion, but only if you have premium. I currently have the student discount so it's only £5 a month instead of the rip-off £10.
05/29/2017 3:28 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Taco
TastyLemonade
I love Spotify.

I've had Spotify premium since December and it's pretty good with our without it.
Regular Spoitfy has ads and limited skips, which usually most music streaming apps do. On your computer though, using the regular spotify you can have unlimited skips but you still have ads. With premium, you can listen to music with no ads, unlimited skips, and it doesn't take up data as long as you download the songs you want on Wifi first. Also, unlimited playlists with or without premium.

Ads are only 15-30 seconds long and usually they have an option in between songs to listen to a quick ad to have no ads in the next 30 minutes. It comes up often.

Spotify Premium has different plans. Students in college pay $4.99, regular is $9.99, and there is also a family plan. The regular plan is .99 cents for the first three months.

Spotify has tons of music on it. Like I mean tons. They also make playlists for you based off of what you listen to. They also have pre-made playlists so you can try out different music and different genres.

Personally, I love Spotify. I use it all the time and I'm even using it right now.
05/24/2017 7:23 am
marsian
Hello there, I'm also more a fan of Deezer but my bf has Spotify and it is indeed convenient But your right @kiki go, you don't owe the music you rent it, but as long as you pay fot the service you can have that saved on your phone and listen to it offline.. there are also other ways like streaming recorder but I haven't tried it
05/24/2017 5:09 am
kiki go
Wow so most of you prefer spoitfy, seems like I have to get it too .
The only thing i do not like is that i have to use an app in order to hear Music and that I'm not able to actually "have" the music with streaming-services right? That would be against the Terms and conditions
05/23/2017 6:48 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Button Pusher
deathcrest5
Spotify is probs my favorite, 7 euro a month for premium and get all your song offline with no ads and is really good for finding new music with similiar styles.
05/23/2017 5:26 am
Bisasam
I personally prefer deezer. It offers all the music i like and it is not that expensive.
I also found a review of different music streaming services may be this helps too.
http://comparedandreviewed.com/music-streaming-services
05/18/2017 6:18 pm
Level 49 : Master Creeper Hugger
Cookiesz
I personally love Spotify. €10 every month and it's totally worth it. I believe you can get a discount too if you're in college.
05/18/2017 4:57 pm
Level 1 : New Network
CitizenSal
I actually prefer Apple music, because of how native it is to everything. You can just use iTunes when you are at your computer and just load the native app on your iphone rather than just messing about downloading different clients.
05/16/2017 11:26 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Prince
Prince Oceanus
Spotify is good if you want to have the Premium membership. I don't know about Apple Music at all, though.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome