.:[Dominion Network]:. Team & Network Recruitment

DominionNetwork's Avatar DominionNetwork9/22/14 4:19 pm
1 emeralds 1.8k 90
10/8/2014 5:07 pm
Purple Nurple's Avatar Purple Nurple

Hello Miners and Welcome to the Dominion Network, a server network committed to offering the best gameplay experience possible to all Minecraft players.

Dominion Network is a network like none other. We have created an advanced player interface with quests, custom plugins, lag free coding and more. Dominion's heart beats with a stern 95% uptime and 2 gigabites of ram, and expanding quickly.

We are ready to begin our search for staff members committed to bringing a better experience for players on Minecraft. Dominion believes in a family friendly enviornment, meaning all profanity and innapropriate behavior is prohibited, and always will be.

Open Positions

50 x Builders
20 x Helpers
10 x JrModerators
10 x Moderators
5 x Administrators
1 x Head-Moderator
1 x Head-Administrator
5 x Community Managers

Builder - A builder will help complete basic to advanced server projects. Builders will be referred to as a part of the Dominion Buildteam and will be expected to work alongside the Althalos Buildteam.

Helper and JrMod - Helper and JrMod will be expected to run to basic front end of the server. Helper players with minor issues and using disciplinary powers to keep innapropriate behavior under control

Moderator - Moderators will be expected to handle more daunting tasks like dealing with hackers, helping people with donations and basic customer support. Each moderator will recieve an email account (yourign@slaydenetworks.us) to help them with intra-server tasks.

Admin - Admin will help the server function on a higher basis. Admins will be expected to help the smaller positions with problems that arise the lowers don't have permissions to take care of.

Head-Mod and Head-Admin - These people are over the teams of Moderators, Helpers, JrMods, and Admins and will provide information on the teams behavior to the owner, Head-Mod and Head-Admin will also need basic Development skills and a common knowledge of OP like commands.

Community Manager - You will handle the online community.

Click to reveal
Application:

What is your Minecraft IGN:
How old are you?
Do you have Skype or Teamspeak?
If Skype; what is your skype name?
What position are you applying for?
Have you ever been banned from a server, if so why?
If Builder; include links to your builds;
How do you believe you can improve Dominion Network over another applicant?
How many servers are you staff on?
Do you believe you will be able to devote at least 5 hours a week to the network?
Anything else we should know?

Thank you so much and we look forward to your applications.
DominionNetwork
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/08/2014 5:07 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
Purple Nurple
I'd like to say Thank You, to the last 2 applicants for applying. We will get back to you when we have made our decisions.

~ Technician, BloodHawk1228
10/05/2014 10:17 am
Level 1 : New Miner
_McKipperMc_
What is your Minecraft IGN:
McKipperMc
How old are you?
Do you have Skype or Teamspeak?
sam.bryant831
What position are you applying for?
Mod/ Head-Mod
Have you ever been banned from a server, if so why?
Nope. (proof: http://imgur.com/OfDmonu)
N/A
How do you believe you can improve Dominion Network over another applicant?
I believe that I am very mature, kind, can be trusted with anything. I speak several languages (Spanish & German) and I give people respect no matter where they come from and what age they are because i believe that everyone deserves to be treated equally. I have ran servers in the past so I have experience on managing a team of people/staff.
None.
Do you believe you will be able to devote at least 5 hours a week to the network?
Yes I can dedicate the majority of my time to the server (6-8 hours)
Timezone: GMT (London)
If you require any more information contact me on skype P.S I am not that good at writing out applications

Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

-McKipperMc
10/04/2014 3:02 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
iiObliviousii
Application:

What is your Minecraft IGN: iiObliviousii.
How old are you? 14.
Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? I hold a Skype account, no teamspeak.
If Skype; what is your skype name? Skype: iiobliviousii.games.
What position are you applying for? I believed I am well fitted for each of these positions, I conceive a high maturity level so I want to bring forth all I've got to the position I may be handling. Whichever position you think I'm fit for. I am happy to attend my services for that spot.
Have you ever been banned from a server, if so why? Not that I am aware of, I am a player who keeps to themselves and stays out of the staffs way.
If Builder; include links to your builds; If you're really in need of builders, may I ask if I can send my photo's over Skype.
How do you believe you can improve Dominion Network over another applicant? I believe that I am better suited for this job because I have a metric ton of experience dealing with issues that may arise in both real life and in the minecraft world. I could say now a days most teenagers are wild and immature here and there, but we all get like that now and then. I believe that my maturity level far exceeds from some of the other individuals who are applying for this position, I can understand if you're thinking "What? She's only 14." I feel that I've bloomed to mature much quicker than the kids my age, I take pride in my maturity to not embarrass myself, as well as my own family. Knowing what is right and what is wrong in society as well as in Minecraft. Aside from that I have am a fast leaner, need plugins done? I'll do it, websites, pixel art, ect. from working with many other servers, and if I don't know what a plugin entails, I am a fast learner so it shouldn't take me too long to understand. Lastly, I believe that I am a innovative builder from building my own custom spawns, pixel art, bases, ect.
How many servers are you staff on? I conceive and metric ton of staff team experience and complete understand the circumstances it aims for. From Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Administrator, Moderator, Helper, to Advertiser I've completely worked my butt off everyday to somewhat help out the server everyday. Most servers I've worked with have shut down, couldn't handle the server properly, constant immaturity which made it hard for some of us to work, ect. I have worked with severs called; ShaftCraft, Alertpvp, many of my friends servers, and much more down the list. I do multitask with many servers, not just working with one server but either two or three more. I completely understand if you think I could be lying because I don't have exact proof, but it's no lie, all of my work is honest. I do have some screenshots of the servers, as well as the builds I have made.
Do you believe you will be able to devote at least 5 hours a week to the network? I am a very dedicated player when it comes to helping out a server. Between 7-13 hours I can devote, depending on my schedule and what might be coming up. For Seven days a week. (Depending on high school Exams/sports).
Anything else we should know? I am a fun and active member of my community and Minecraft itself. I am a mature and clean individual who devotes her time to help the our fellow Minecrafters, with any questions and or concerns they hold. I'm the type of girl who loves to take that extra step everyday into something new to provide to the server or helping others at all times in our community. I've been know as very trustworthy, according to my past staff teams, reliable at hand, and creative/skillful in many ways. I in cooperate in sports outside of Minecraft to keep me active such as; Hockey, Rowing, and Track and Field. I do hold my own job, working on Thursdays from 3:30 to 7:00pm. Learning new things everyday is something I've always enjoyed, Figuring out problems and tough situations I am tied up in is one of my strengths. I am the tech girl in the family, I'm not the "super smart and knows everything" type about computers and what so ever, I have a well mind set on how everything works. As well I have been recognized about Scholarships here and there. Linking back to the sports/working/scholarships, I am just informing you about those thing just in case one day I'm not on for a while, it has to do with those things.
09/30/2014 9:15 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
asdfw23rsa
What is your Minecraft IGN:Tidilywinkes
How old are you? 15
Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? both
If Skype; what is your skype name? gremlokk
What position are you applying for? anything!
Have you ever been banned from a server, if so why? NO i have not, ever
If Builder; include links to your builds; not a pro builder
How do you believe you can improve Dominion Network over another applicant? I believe that i can make the server better through community, and how i enforce rules. I love being active in the community getting to know people and so on and so forth, i also think i can devote a lot of time in, and out of game. and when i enforce rules, i am strict but fair. i hope you can understand
How many servers are you staff on? 1, My own,but i spend my whole time on making my server better and perfect
Do you believe you will be able to devote at least 5 hours a week to the network? i can vote at LEAST 5 or 6 hours.
09/27/2014 3:06 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Maxgabriel03
What is your Minecraft IGN: Main: Maxgabriel03 Second: Nader_02. I have 2 Accounts. 1 Main second for tracking Hackers
How old are you?turning 14 this week
Do you have Skype or Teamspeak?Skype
If Skype; what is your skype name?Skype allan.143 (Salahadin87)
What position are you applying for? Head Admin and Admin
Have you ever been banned from a server, if so why?I don't get banned because of hacks or something. i admit it i have been banned sometimes hmm 4 times, Well i got banned bc i have advertise some servers to get people on it... i got like 10 people i thing :3
How do you believe you can improve Dominion Network over another applicant?I will check ban Appeals daily. I will check the ban appeals section of the website at least 12 times a day. That is to ensure that I take a look at each appeal posted and that will obviously help when trying to give the banned player a second chance. So, in other words, 50% of my time in the forums will be spent looking at ban appeals.I will be active, in the future, on both the forums and the server. As I said above, in the future, I will be online everyday for around 5-6 hours. Lots of people need help and can't inform staff members ingame, so the website is a great place to help people and fix the server's bugs and problems. If a Donator is abusing, I will kindly ask the donor to stop, however if he keeps on doing that or/and disrespects me or any of the other staff members, I will proceed onto banning the donor with the accuse of abusing his powers. Although there isn't so much abuse these days.
Do you believe you will be able to devote at least 5 hours a week to the network? 5-6 hours.
I won't disrespect. I personally don't like being disrespected, so why should I do something that I won't like someone to actually do it to me too? I've already said that above, I will never, NEVER disrespect. It's just not my kind to be disrespectful and I don't risk losing my possible position for such a shameful reason.
- Max
09/27/2014 8:17 pm
Purple Nurple
This application is kind of sloppy and has bad grammar. But it's good. We already have our Head-Admin, but Admin spots aren't full! We will talk, decide, and get back to you later. Thanks for applying!

~ Head-Technician, BloodHawk1228
09/25/2014 7:27 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Aem_eman0039
Name:ethan
ign:eman0039
timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
any thing else: i have been playing minecraft for 5 years now i have been coding for 3 i have a custom 1.8 jar file that i made its like craft bukkit and it uses bukkit plugins
job:global coder
09/25/2014 7:30 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
Antlo
I'm sorry. We currently aren't in need of a coder, if we do happen to find a need for your services, I'll be in touch, as for now, declined. Thanks for applying though!
09/25/2014 7:22 pm
NikeMC
Sorry for not using the application format it restricted me from writing my best application.

IGN: Nikeguy12 but I prefer to be called Nike.

Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): The reason I want to be moderator is I love to help people. I have the experience to be a moderator. I have good grammar in my opinion. I have good skills with people. And I know how to communicate. I can speak multiple languages. So I can provide support to other people who speak different languages.
Experience (details): I have been Mod on 4 servers, Admin on 2 and Owned a server with my brother and friends.It was called Ghost-Craft and it had 200 slots. I was also a full-time Support Team of a server hosting company. But it shut down due to the Owner not having enough time do to college. So I know what's coming. I have been playing minecraft for about 2 and half years. So I know a lot about Minecraft and the way Java runs.
---------------------------------------------------------
Dedicated time: I can provide up to 4 hours and sometimes even 6+
What you can bring: I have the experience and grammar. I know the commands and plugins. I am good at dealing with disputes with players. And I leave them happy. I can keep the server and chat running smooth. I am a nice guy who gets along with everyone but I have no time for rule breakers. I will not disrespect, make fun of or bully anyone at any point on my journey on this server. I can speak French,Spanish and a bit of Greek. And I'm fluent in English. Although I am a helping hand to anyone in need I am not afraid to stand my ground. I am a very devoted and loyal person. My attitude toward anything I do is to never give up. Once I start something I get it done, no matter what. If it causes me a headache then so be it. If it takes all day then so be it. I will finish whatever I start.I always find time to play Minecraft and I would be on server in my free time which is practically everyday.I know how to deal with groups,prefixs and most important permissions. I know GroupManager and PEX. I have started coding classes and I am now into coding HTML and CSS. But I don't know that much I am only a begginer.
If a player was hacking.

(which is against the rules and HIGHLY discouraged.)

What would YOU do?:

I would msg them and ask why they hacked. Then I would ask if anyone had proof, Then I would kick for the first warning and then temp-ban for second and then third warning would be a ban.
Stuff About me:
Well,
I play sports, for example I play Soccer (AAA), Lacrosse and Basketball. I am originally from Ireland. I love playing video games like Minecraft (Obviously.),PS3 and Pokémon. I'm also a Graphic Designer, My favorite color is Purple. I am a 85%+ student in school. I am short for my age.
I also like going on ATV offroading. I don't like people who like harassing other people just to be funny.

Will you abuse ? : I will not abuse anyone or anything on your server.

Extra Info:
One of the Owners of CanonRealms server that I am staff on ( not main.) recommended me:
http://i61.tinypic.com/22nl3l.jpg
Also my rank on the server:
http://i58.tinypic.com/sq4jfm.png

IP: 67.233.183.159 Proof that it's real.

Planet Minecraft: NikeMC
Minecraft Forums: NikeMC
Means of commucation:
Skype- nikegfx_
Email- lacrossekindofguy@hotmail.com
Teamspeak- Yes I do have Teamspeak but no mic.

Thank you for looking at my application,
Colin
Nikeguy12
09/25/2014 7:25 pm
Antlo
It's a nice application, but I'm afraid it won't do. You'll have to use the application format we provided, just to show that you're not copy/pasting a pre-made application, and to show that you're actually serious enough to take time to write one. I know you didn't mean any harm by it, but please, use the provided format. Thank you!

~ Head-Administrator, AwesomeAntlo.
09/25/2014 7:17 pm
Antlo
Guys, Don't just put "Would you add me on Skype". Please create an actual application using the format provided. We would be more than happy to consider you, if you make an application. Good luck to you!
09/25/2014 7:15 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
xA312clan
I wonder if the network will actually work out, best of luck for the staff on this server !
09/25/2014 6:45 pm
NikeMC
Could you message me on skype - nikegfx_ ?
09/25/2014 6:25 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Aem_eman0039
add me on skype [aem]eman0039 i can code and more i have a network that is going down
09/25/2014 5:48 pm
Antlo
Bump, We're still searching for members of our staff team! Apply Now!
09/24/2014 7:54 pm
Antlo
Bump, still searching for staff members, apply now!

~ Head Admin, AwesomeAntlo
09/24/2014 7:56 pm
Level 26 : Expert Goblin
alexscott2000
Hello I was accepted and given the IP through a message and it didn't connect can you re-send me the IP.
I was accepted by the account Dominion Network

~Alexscott2000
09/24/2014 8:18 pm
Antlo
I sent the message. Still looking for applicants!
09/23/2014 4:23 pm
Antlo
Still searching for more staff members.
09/23/2014 9:36 am
DominionNetwork
Bump, still looking for applicants.
09/23/2014 6:51 am
Antlo
Thank you for all of the applications! As Purple said above, we'll discuss all of the applicants and get back to you all on here, or in Skype. Good luck to everyone!

~ Head Administrator, Logan.
09/22/2014 9:56 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Riptidezz
What is your Minecraft IGN: TheR00sterz

How old are you? 17

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? Both but skype is live:crucifixgames

If Skype; what is your skype name? Its up above

What position are you applying for? Admin or Community Manager

Have you ever been banned from a server, if so why? No I have not

If Builder; include links to your builds; ---

How do you believe you can improve Dominion Network over another applicant? Well I have quite some good experience over building, plugins and being a moderator and stuff similar. I enjoy helping out others and being nice to other's cause it all pays back to you at the end sometimes. Plus my age and maturity will sometimes over another.

How many servers are you staff on? None

Do you believe you will be able to devote at least 5 hours a week to the network? Of course, maybe more depends on the day really

Anything else we should know? Nope not really, unless you have any questions on skype.
09/22/2014 11:01 pm
Purple Nurple
This application could have used more information on what you can bring to our server. Other wise, it's a good application. I will talk with the staff. Thanks for applying!
09/23/2014 2:17 pm
DominionNetwork
Hi there, your application for Community Manager has been accepted. We will be in touch soon!
09/22/2014 9:48 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Helper Application

What is your Minecraft IGN: My Minecraft username, or in-game-name, is AMILLIONGUMMIES.

How old are you? I am currently 15 years of age. I will give you my full date of birth if it is needed in a Skype message.

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? Yes, I do have a Skype account and a Teamspeak 3 account. I am online Skype more often, as that is my preferred method of contact.

If Skype; what is your skype name? My Skype username is amilliongummies, and my display name is VIP_Andrew.

What position are you applying for? I am applying for Helper. I am fine with any other rank, lower, or higher.

Have you ever been banned from a server, if so why? Yes, I have been banned from a server once. I was playing around on my in real life friend's private server, and he banned me because I didn't want to work with him on a school project. Other then that little incident, I have never been banned in the past.

If Builder; include links to your builds; I am not applying for builder. So, N/A. I am a decent builder, so I can help out a little bit when it is needed most.

How do you believe you can improve Dominion Network over another applicant? I am very strict and serious, when it is needed. As a staff member I do not tolerate any form of Racism, Sexism or Homophobic remarks, If I see such language I will (Depending on severity) Kick/Ban them with your permission if you are online, If you are not however, I will report it to you when you return and let you decide their outcome.

How many servers are you staff on? In the past I have been an Admin on two other servers, Head Admin on one, and Co-Owned another. All of which have been shut down permanently, This is why I would like to be staff on yours. I am Currently in a small time build team also and we have built two spawns for two different servers. I am not serving as a staff member on any server at the moment.

Do you believe you will be able to devote at least 5 hours a week to the network? Yes, I definitely will be able to contribute plenty of my time on the network a week. I will usually be online for around 4-5 hours a day.

Anything else we should know? I have been playing minecraft for a little over a two years now. My favorite hobbies outside of minecraft are baseball and football. I am a male, incase you were wondering. Add me on Skype @amilliongummies, or PM me on Planet Minecraft if you need anything else from me.
09/22/2014 11:04 pm
Purple Nurple
Nice application. Only problem is you copied and pasted. Please don't do that. It shows that you are too lazy to recreate an application. Other wise, it's a good application. I will get back to you later. Thanks for applying!
09/22/2014 9:00 pm
Purple Nurple
We are looking for staff with good grammar, has respect, honor, dedication and maturity.
09/22/2014 8:53 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder
TwerkyLegs_PvP
Application:

What is your Minecraft IGN: _Surprising
How old are you? 14
Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? Yes
If Skype; what is your skype name? PM me for it (It's Private)
What position are you applying for? Moderator
Have you ever been banned from a server, if so why? Yes, i have been banned from 1 server for a unfair reason. It's a very long story so i wont get into detail. But i was unbanned the day i got banned due to un-fairness.
If Builder; include links to your builds; I do have some builds, But they suck.
How do you believe you can improve Dominion Network over another applicant? I can advertise the server when needed and help this (hope to be) wonderful community out. I know the difference between "hacks" and "skill" so there will ne no un-fair bans. I can moderate the network 1-8 hours a day. ('m homeschooled) I am a java developer who can code custom plugins for the network.
How many servers are you staff on? Just mine. I don't play lots of servers.
Do you believe you will be able to devote at least 5 hours a week: Yes
Anything else we should know? I am very mature and i love to help younger players find there way around the game and or server!
09/22/2014 8:58 pm
Purple Nurple
Declined! We do not need your services right now. Thanks for applying.
09/22/2014 8:48 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
cooljay715
yes
09/22/2014 8:50 pm
Purple Nurple
Thanks for your application. Your service is not needed on our server.
09/22/2014 8:46 pm
cooljay715
also i don't have the best typing grammer because i don't type that much
09/22/2014 8:44 pm
cooljay715
the thing is i didn't keep the ips for them and once they were closed and i didn't know it i waited about 2 weeks to see if they opened it back up but they never did
09/22/2014 8:48 pm
DominionNetwork
Obviously since you have had staff on 211 servers, there is no devotion, thank you for your application but we will not be in need of your services.
09/22/2014 8:47 pm
Purple Nurple
Do you seriously keep tally's on your wall?
09/22/2014 8:41 pm
Purple Nurple
cooljay715okay
i just don't like telling people to because i think they would say that i'm under age or your old for minecraft

Well, we would believe you're older than 9 if you used proper grammar. Also, there is no way you've been staff on 211 server. I honestly doubt you keep track of all the server you've been staff on. Tell me at least 10 of the server IP's.
09/22/2014 8:39 pm
cooljay715
okay
i just don't like telling people to because i think they would say that i'm under age or your old for minecraft well every time i get staff on a server i put in a number in my notepad to show how many servers i have been staff on
09/22/2014 8:36 pm
cooljay715
What is your Minecraft IGN:cooljay715
How old are you?well if you jugde people by there age i don't want to tell
Do you have Skype or Teamspeak?yes both
If Skype; what is your skype name?Jaycraftingpro
What position are you applying for? Community Managers
Have you ever been banned from a server, if so why?no
How do you believe you can improve Dominion Network over another applicant?i can make it better by bringing fun and joy to the server
How many servers are you staff on?in total 211 servers all closed due to the lack of donations
Do you believe you will be able to devote at least 5 hours a week to the network?yes i do
Anything else we should know?yea i am trust worthly
09/22/2014 8:37 pm
DominionNetwork
You must be 13 years of age to work for Dominion Network. There is no way you have been staff on 211 servers, AND they have been closed. I would love to know how you figure 211?
09/22/2014 8:14 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
ze2026
Okay sir, thanks for even thinking about considering me (even if you didnt).

Remember if you need me I make Mods, Plugins, and basic websites.

Thank you!
09/22/2014 8:15 pm
DominionNetwork
You're welcome.
09/22/2014 8:04 pm
ze2026
Hello sir, I am an experienced Dev and Modder ready for coding contact me @ zeus21251 (skype)
09/22/2014 8:09 pm
DominionNetwork
Thank you for contacting us. We aren't in need of Developers. I know Javascript myself.
09/22/2014 8:11 pm
ze2026
There you can see that you are either lying or confused...

JavaScript = Mostly used for Web Design not Minecraft at all.

Java = (The one i knpw + HTML) Is Used for Games and Mods...

As I said Contact me.
09/22/2014 8:12 pm
DominionNetwork
You're services are not needed.
09/22/2014 7:59 pm
AMILLIONGUMMIES
My Application:

What is your Minecraft IGN: My Minecraft username, or in-game-name, is AMILLIONGUMMIES.

How old are you? I am currently 15 years of age. I will give you my full date of birth if it is needed in a Skype message.

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? Yes, I do have a Skype account and a Teamspeak 3 account. I am online Skype more often, as that is my preferred method of contact.

If Skype; what is your skype name? My Skype username is amilliongummies, and my display name is VIP_Andrew.

What position are you applying for? I am applying for the challenging position, administrator. I am fine with any other rank, lower, or higher.

Have you ever been banned from a server, if so why? Yes, I have been banned from a server once. I was playing around on my in real life friend's private server, and he banned me because I didn't want to work with him on a school project. Other then that little incident, I have never been banned in the past.

If Builder; include links to your builds; I am not applying for builder. So, N/A. I am a decent builder, so I can help out a little bit when it is needed most.

How do you believe you can improve Dominion Network over another applicant? I am very strict and serious, when it is needed. As a staff member I do not tolerate any form of Racism, Sexism or Homophobic remarks, If I see such language I will (Depending on severity) Kick/Ban them with your permission if you are online, If you are not however, I will report it to you when you return and let you decide their outcome.

How many servers are you staff on? In the past I have been an Admin on two other servers, Head Admin on one, and Co-Owned another. All of which have been shut down permanently, This is why I would like to be staff on yours. I am Currently in a small time build team also and we have built two spawns for two different servers. I am not serving as a staff member on any server at the moment.

Do you believe you will be able to devote at least 5 hours a week to the network? Yes, I definitely will be able to contribute plenty of my time on the network a week. I will usually be online for around 4-5 hours a day.

Anything else we should know? I have been playing minecraft for a little over a two years now. My favorite hobbies outside of minecraft are baseball and football. I am a male, incase you were wondering. Add me on Skype @amilliongummies, or PM me on Planet Minecraft if you need anything else from me.
09/22/2014 8:12 pm
DominionNetwork
Thank you for your application. At this time, administrators are being populated from outside sources, if we are in need of your assistance, you will be contacted.
09/22/2014 8:25 pm
AMILLIONGUMMIES
It is alright. Is there any other position I can fill in to help out?
09/22/2014 8:36 pm
DominionNetwork
We are currently looking for Helpers and Jr. Mods.
09/22/2014 7:00 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
thehugemuffin
Minecraft IGN:Thehugemuffin
Position?Head-Admin But Admin is completely acceptable
What Time Zone are you in?
Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00)
How old are you?
14, soon 15
What is your email?
allen.ivackovic@gmail.com
Do you have any other social media like:(Skype, Phone, or any other chatting social media)?
-Yes I have Skype, Phone number,Kik,Instagram.(Please add me on skype asap, Alan.Ivackovic13
What are your weaknesses?
-Really nothing physically Im an above average physical student whos recieved many presidential fitness awards.Mentally I have a 4.0 grade average and am in all honours classes.My only real weakness is that I do have to cut out time from playing to study and do my homework but other than that nothing.

What are your strengths?
-I have played Minecraft since 1.2.5 and have been developing plugins,doing in-game,out of game(Console)Permissions and bukkit things.I have owned 23 previous servers and have been staff on many others so I have a lot of background experience operating and managing large groups of people at a time or just solving individuals problems in detail 1 by one. Because no mater how much fun it is playing minecraft and having fun being staff is there so you can make other peoples experience good.

What will you do to help out on the server?
I will manage and moderate any situations that are bound to happen on the grand opening on the server. I will respect all players and their individual problems and circumstances.With the right position (I am really hoping to get Head-admin but really with the right attitude Admin would suit me very nicely too.) I am willing to give consequences with the circumstance and or situation.But when giving consequences I will Never Ever abuse my powers and commands to the advantage of me or another player in spite,doubt,or frustration.I can also suggest,make custom,or help with any type of plugins. I'm also great at console commands,In game commands,And permissions.
How many years have you played minecraft?
About 3 years
Have you been staff on any other servers, If so list them?
I have been staff/Owned 23 different servers. I can only name some for some others are private and or current But Blockcraft,DominionsPalace,DevilsTears,Cheesecraft,
What is your best quality?
Im an overall kind of guy
How many hours will you be on a day?
It depends like I said up ahead but overall Monday-Sunday about 5-6 hours a day if REALLY needed.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome