~ TheVortex ~ Factions Server Looking For Staff!

JonathanFTW's Avatar JonathanFTW6/21/17 7:28 pm
7/9/2017 5:45 pm
sserpxe's Avatar sserpxe
Dear Applicants

Recently, my associate and I have bought a new server, called “The Vortex”. This is a new fresh 5gb server that we are hoping to make big. We have a lot of ideas in mind and we are looking for mature players with exceptionable skill to help bring these to life. We need builders, moderators, admin, and developers... which we will work on a way with our host to get you config. These positions will have a head to them which we will determine later on in this process. If you think you could help please apply on this forum thread. Our discord link is below so you guys can chat there. I will give our new I.P. to accepted staff.
https://discord.gg/dPSu8W

Builder Application
Click to reveal
Name:
Have you been staff on other servers:
Discord/Skype:
How much can you be on:
Links to previous builds:

Mod Application
Click to reveal
Name:
Staff on other servers:
Discord/Skype:
Why we should trust you:
What makes you want staff:
How much can you be on:
Anything else:

Admin Application
Click to reveal
Name:
Staff on other servers:
Discord/Skype:
Why we should trust you:
Why would we want you over others:
What makes you want staff:
How much can you be on:
Anything else:

Developer Application
Click to reveal
Name:
Staff on other servers:
Discord/Skype:
Why we should trust you(especially with console):
What languages do you know:
Can you code plugins/code website:
How much can you be on:
Anything Else:

Thanks for applying...best of luck!
-The Vortex
JonathanFTW
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/09/2017 5:45 pm
sserpxe
Name: sserpxe
Maturity 1-10: 9; i'm mature enough to carry a calm disposition. i am not easily bothered & would not act imprudent when deciding a player's punishment. henceforth, i would be a role-model for the rest of the staff or players. despite my professional characteristics, however, i can have fun while maintaining the server under control.
Staff on other servers: i have been an administrator on a fairly large server, & i've been a moderator on several smaller servers.
Discord: sserpxe#7164
Why we should trust you: i'm an honest person, but if my word is not good enough, you should trust me because i can prove i'm trustworthy during my time there.
What makes you want staff: i love factions & survival, so i think i'd like this server. however, playing on a server i like means i'll stay there for long, which in turn means that i will encounter people who will not abide by the rules. this will negatively affect my & other player's liking of the server, so i would like to be able to do something about it. in addition, i would like to be able to help players; some may struggle with things that only a staff member can fix because of their permissions.
How much can you be on: i can be on at least two hours daily. now that i'm on summer break, i believe i can be much more active than that though. discord-wise, i can be active pretty much all day long since i have the app on my phone.
Anything else: i can speak fluent spanish.
07/09/2017 4:53 pm
JonathanFTW
bump
07/03/2017 12:31 pm
JonathanFTW
push
07/02/2017 2:19 pm
JonathanFTW
Don't have any active staff! Still need builders, mods, helpers, and developers!
06/26/2017 8:39 pm
JonathanFTW
push!
06/25/2017 1:39 pm
IcyRealm
Name: Harry
Maturity 1-10: 9
Staff on other servers: I have been staff on many servers. At the moment I'm currently working on my own server but I'm now hoping to become staff on here. The servers I've been staff on Hippo Madness, PotatoParadise, WolfCraft, ArcadiaMC, TheNovaNet, NovaNetwork2 and much more!!! These are just some.
Discord/Skype: Discord: WolfyGamer123#9185
Why we should trust you: I'm a very trustworthy person who is looking to help the network not to hurt the network. I also am very loyal and very serious when it comes to moderating a large network.
What makes you want staff: It's enjoying the server and helping players. I love interacting with players and being around a big community. I've worked with many servers and some of the communities have been incredible. However, some toxic and I'm looking for an incredible server to look for and I've chosen this server. I also love catching hackers and I enjoy banning people!
How much can you be on: I can be on every day for about 5 - 7h.
Anything else: Nope. <3
06/25/2017 1:27 pm
JonathanFTW
Sorry SuperNiroc we are mostly full. I need of builders and helpers at the moment. Our admin position is full.
06/24/2017 11:16 pm
SuperNiroc
Name: My name is Katie, and my IGN is CrypticEnder.

Maturity 1-10: This is hard to judge, most people say more than they actually are, as they want to look good. This will clearly be proven through some of the immature ways some have. Anyway, if I had to judge my own maturity level, it would be about a 7 or 8, as I am still growing and changing.

Staff on other servers: I have indeed had experience as a staff member. I am currently Co-Owner on CraftedFun network and right now the server has had a high of 30 players. There aren't many players on now because the server is being heavily developed right now. You may ask why I want to take on another role while I have this one. I feel this server may not make it through this process because of some things that are happening that I have no control over. I would still like to have a side job that can turn into something cool. I also would like to help any server out! I have also been Helper on another server that got shut down. I was part owner of Legacy Factions and that server had its time and now it is gone because it stopped being funded. I could go on and on but I can prove to you through playing that I have had experience with handling servers.

Discord/Skype: My skype is Niroc and my discord is Niroc#0947

Why we should trust you: As I have said I have much experience handling servers in the past. It is your decision to trust someone, I can't do that for you and that is why I suggest you start with trial mod or helper to test your new staff members.

What makes you want staff: I explained this mainly earlier in the application but I want to have a side role where I can normally help or if the higher staff decides I can work my way up the ranks.

How much can you be on: I currently am out of school so I can be on a lot. 4-5 hours a day and maybe more depending on what I am doing that day.

Anything else: I am currently learning the programming language "Java" and I hope to use what I can learn for your server. I also would like to thank you for taking the time to read this application
06/24/2017 10:46 pm
JonathanFTW
push
06/24/2017 6:44 pm
JonathanFTW
push
06/24/2017 10:35 am
JonathanFTW
need builders and developers!
06/24/2017 8:40 am
JonathanFTW
bump
06/23/2017 11:27 pm
JonathanFTW
some great applications! we still have room people!
06/23/2017 7:18 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
TheCutie
Name: CutieCupcake
Maturity 1-10: 9
Have you been staff on other servers: I've been a builder for approx. 3 years. I have worked with build teams in the past. I have managed a build team also. Head builder and project manager on a couple of Faction servers.
Discord/Skype: Both, please ask for them.
How much can you be on: 3-5 daily
Links to previous builds: Unfortunately, not many pics as I have changed quite a few computers in the past. Here's 1 I managed to save of a Spawn we made with my team in a previous Factions server. http://imgur.com/a/WreVk

Additional features you might be interested in:
I am a freelance graphic designer working from home. I am available for free designs if needed as well as building. I was an Event Coordinator in the past, coordinating and managing many gaming tournaments and contests in real life, if that's something you're interested in bringing to your server, I can help with the events for free. I also do Server trailers, forum moderation/support and Social Media Managing if that's considered a plus to you.

If anything of all that interests you I'd be more than happy to help out!
06/23/2017 7:04 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Imeanlike
Bump
06/23/2017 6:14 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Imeanlike
bump
06/23/2017 5:48 pm
JonathanFTW
Bump... Alex and Lysander have been accepted! We really need builders keep applying people!
06/22/2017 8:48 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
Lysanderr
Mod Application

Name: (IGN) Lysanderr

Maturity 1-10: 8

Staff on other servers: I've been staff on a few smaller servers in the past. This one would be my first staffing position in probably a year. I took a break from Minecraft for a while. Here are some screenshots from some of the servers I've worked on:
http://www.ultraimg.com/image/Guyj
http://www.ultraimg.com/image/Guy2
http://www.ultraimg.com/image/Guy3
(If these links don't work I can send the pictures to you on discord)

Discord/Skype: Lysanderr#3217

Why we should trust you: I have been playing Minecraft for a little over 5 years now and I've learned a lot about different types of players. There are people who make the game fun and people who ruin the game. After dealing with a bunch of people who fall under the ladder of the two, I decided that I would never be someone who ruins the game for other people. Rules are set for a reason, and if I don't like certain ones that make no sense, I leave. I wouldn't go out of my way to ruin someone else's day because I don't like them or because they did something to me. In the end, this is a game and I don't get anything out of being a bad person to a bunch of people I don't know. I would rather make friends than enemies.

What makes you want staff: As I have previously stated, it has been a while since I have been staff on a server. I've gotten back into Minecraft and I'm looking for a new server that I could help out on. I believe I still have what it takes to be a good staff member and I would love to help this server turn into one that players can talk about on other servers and other players will know what they're talking about.

How much can you be on: Nearly every day for at least an hour. I can be on as long as I am needed, but I will probably take breaks every 2 hours or so.

Anything else: I will be going on a few camping trips and other mini vacations throughout the summer, so I won't be on at those times. I'll give you a heads up beforehand.
06/22/2017 7:17 pm
JonathanFTW
bump
06/22/2017 1:28 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
rainbowkappa
Name: RainbowKappa789 (Zachary In Real Life)
Maturity 1-10: 8
Staff on other servers: Used to run a server but discontinued. Also was trial mod on MineResort, A Public SMP Server, but has shutdown since this.
Discord/Skype: RainbowKappa#8909 , Skype is Private.
Why we should trust you: I am loyal and can dedicate a good amount of time to the server.
What makes you want staff: I would like to help be apart of a server with a community of people. I will try my very best to make the most out of the server and to make everything good!
How much can you be on: ~6 hours each day.
Anything else: If something pops up and can not do the hours said, I will let you know with a reason.
06/22/2017 1:11 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
AlexDynamic
Name: Alex, or In-game: HttpDynamic

Maturity 1-10: I would give myself an 8 or 9 maturity level.

Staff on other servers:Oh jeez, Where do I begin... Let's see...

Quintessence Factions : Co-Owner ( Moved to another server location and name change. )
Voxtal Factions : Admin ( Shutdown )
Mineplex : Helper ( Fired in-activity, I quit Minecraft for a year in 2015, and banned... Old user name was Blueemobunny )
Proof : https://i.gyazo.com/573e4e0f7e442ceb3b2 ... 41857e.png
https://i.gyazo.com/44138d9c4795fd5c18b ... 8974d2.png
Raptor Pixelmon : Gym Leader / Moderator ( Fired due to use illegal pokemon Multiple times )
Quill's Factions : Owner ( Shutdown due to lose of balances. )
Sourcing Hub : Owner ( Worked up from Trial- Helper through Co-Owner and the Previous Owner quit. )
Killing PrisonMC : ChatMod ( Shutdown )
SkyBlock : Trial - Mod ( Quit )

Discord/Skype:
Discord: HttpDynamic#3750

Why we should trust you: It's your own choice to trust someone with a server, I will admit I have had rocky situations, but I have matured and I am ready to work under this server. I wish to work for you and prove my worth I will work hard and if I can't get admin I will work my way up. And I will help the team with anything along the way.

Why would we want you over others: I am 17 ( You know that already. Heh. ) I have a job and I am very driven. I am the Team Leader (Assistant Manager) at Harkins theater in OKC, OK. I am going into my JR. Year in HighSchool. I love working with games like, Roblox, Minecraft, World of Warcraft. Etc... I find myself very driven and wish to excel while completing my Goals in life. If minecraft or another game comes between me and it, Yes I will quit but I will give a 2weeks notice and work my butt off until then and submit a full page written Document for why the sudden quit. I would love to help the server grow and be the best It could ever be and I would love to use my experience to help it. I am very dedicated at what I do and I can hopefully show this team what I can do to the best of my abilities.

What makes you want staff: I am going to be honest, I want a Staff position because I want more to Minecraft, I am tired of hopping on a server and doing the basic's, I want to help run it and own my Own team while communicating with them to make sure all THEIR needs are handled before my own. I wish to help the server grow and work my butt of to do so. I will make sure the team is tip top shape and I will take any punishments that are to be gave to them. If they're being sent into a trial or something of them sorts. I wish to step in take their punishment even if it cost me my job, and I wish to set them on track before anything else happens to the staff. I will make sure at all times the staff is on top notch.

How much can you be on: 5+ Hours a day. ( I do have a job so I won't be able to pull a no life. ) If you need me on certain days or task or times, Contact me on discord or skype and send me a private message, If i'm away I have my phone with me so I can reply and keep you updated from out-side of the game.

Anything else:
Extra information :
I am currently in Central Standard Time.
My System type is: Windows 10, System type: x64-bit
I have been playing since around, 2013. ( Around when 1.6 first came out. ) ( Only on this account )
I try to be on every other day and due to this I will be able to exceed the recommended time you have set, which is 3+ hours. ( Unless an Emergency turns up )

~ Thanks, Hope to be accepted onto the team.
Signed, ~ Alex
06/21/2017 9:20 pm
JonathanFTW
bump.. still tons of positions
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome