TriturPvP Network is looking for you!

TriturPvP's Avatar TriturPvP5/13/17 4:26 pm
1 emeralds 1.4k 50
6/9/2017 4:12 pm
CavPhelan's Avatar CavPhelan
Staff applications currently closed.
If you already applied, join our server: mc.triturpvp.eu, we will see if you are accepted.
IP: mc.triturpvp.eu

Click to reveal
TriturPvP Network
Hi there, thanks for opening this thread! I am semmiepower901, one of the three owners of TriturPvP, small Minecraft network consisting of three gamemodes, KitPvP, Skyblock and Prison. We are currently looking for some helpers, builders and developers.
Server IP: mc.triturpvp.eu

Helper
As a helper we will assign you a gamemode and you will gain your helper rank on that server. Your task is to help people out when they have questions and keep the players under control. As a helper you won't get permissions to ban people yet, you can discuss bans in the staff chat, but you are able to mute, warn and kick players from the gamemode you are responsible for. We will observe your behavior closely, and after a few weeks, we will decide if you are capable of being a staff member on our server.

Requirements:
- You must be at least 13 years old!
- You must behave friendly to our players at all times, even if you don't like them.
- You need to be online at least three hours a week, and three days a week.
- You need to have either Skype or Discord to communicate with the other staff.
- You need to speak English fluidly.
- You need to use proper grammar while you are on the server.
- You are willing to do this for free.

Application Form:
(1) What's your Minecraft name?
(2) What's your age?
(3) Do you have a working microphone without noise, and Skype or Discord?
(4) How many hours are you available?
(5) How many days a week are you available?
(6) Why do you want to be staff on our server?
(7) Why should we choose you above other players?
(8) Have you ever been staff on other servers? If yes, we need to know the name and what function you had.
(9) Have you ever been banned on a server? If yes, please tell us why.
(10) What gamemodes do you prefer most? Make a list of the gamemodes you like most. Choose wisely, because we will assign you one gamemode to be a helper on.
(11) If there is anything about you that you need to tell to us, please include it here.

Builder
Do you want to help us out by building our maps? Well, you can! We will have you on trial for about two weeks to see what your building skills are, and then we will give you an assignment that fits your skills.

Requirements:
- You must be at least 13 years old.
- You must behave friendly to our players at all times, even if you don't like them.
- You need to be online at least three hours a week, and three days a week.
- You need to have either Skype or Discord to communicate with the other staff.
- You need to speak English fluidly.
- You need to use proper grammar while you are on the server.
- You need to have some skills making small or big buildings.
- You have to work together with other members of our build team, even if you don't like them.

Application Form:
(2) What's your age?
(6) Why do you want to be Builder on our server?
(7) Why should we choose you above other builders?
(8) Have you ever been builder on a server before or built something big yourself? Tell us more about it and include links, pictures or video's if possible.
(10) What things do you prefer most to build? Make a list with around three to five things. We will select what we need and what suits you the most and we will give you an assignment afterward.
(11) If there is anything about you that you need to tell to us, please include it here.

Developer
Do you want to help us work behind the scenes? You can! We are currently looking for some developers that have a lot of experience working with commonly used plugins (including Essentials, PermissionsEX, Votifier and Crates) and that have some experience with coding some basic things that work on their own or hook with other plugins, made with either Skript or Java.

Requirements:
- You must be at least 13 years old.
- You must have proper experience with configuring and customizing commonly used plugins.
- You must have some experience with either Skript or Java to create or manage at least some basic things that work on their own or work together with existing plugins (e.g. GUI Menu's, basic Kitpvp scripts).
- You need to help us at least four hours a week!
- You need to have Skype to communicate with the staff team.
- You have to be friendly to our players at all times.
- You have to speak English fluidly!

Application Form:
(2) What's your age?
(6) Why do you want to be Developer on our server?
(7) Why should we choose you above other developers?
(8) Have you ever been a developer on a server before and/or made custom plugins yourself? Tell us more about it and include links, pictures or video's if possible.
(10) What things do you prefer to do as a developer and what gamemode do you prefer to work on at our server? Choose from Prison, Skyblock, and KitPvP. We will assign you something to do based on something we think that suits you.
(11) If there is anything about you that you need to tell us, please include it here.

If you want to apply, copy the form and post it below! Please do not include personal information, as everybody can read it and when we need personal information, we will ask you in a private message. We hope to see you as a staff member soon!
- TriturPVP
TriturPvP
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/09/2017 4:12 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
CavPhelan
What's your Minecraft name?

TheGaelicPotato.

What's your age?

I am 17 years old.

Do you have a working microphone without noise, and Skype or Discord?
Yes I do, my discord id is Cavan#7070.

How many hours are you available?

Between 1-6 hours a day.

How many days a week are you available?

I'm available everyday except most Sundays.

Why do you want to be staff on our server?

I want to be staff on your server because I want to become part of a successful server and help the server get to its potential. I want to take part in a very friendly and hard-working team that brings a unique experience to players.

Why should we choose you above other players?

I should be chosen over other candidates because I have the experience that many don't. I've managed plenty of my own servers and help many grow and expand to success. I'm very hard-working, polite and very funny once people get to know me. I have a very happy and positive personality which effects my work ethic and attitude towards the staff and players.

Have you ever been staff on other servers? If yes, we need to know the name and what function you had.

I was staff on a popular server called Desteria. I started as a helper and moved up to the moderator rank which is two ranks from helper. The server was averaging around 600-800 players every day. I was close with the owner as I was one of the longest serving member on the team and I helped advertise the server on a larger scale and helped hire dev and build teams.

Have you ever been banned on a server? If yes, please tell us why.

I have been banned on around four to five servers about two years ago as I use to hack on a lot of servers. I was rarely caught during my two years of hacking but I can use that expertise to identify and catch hackers. To clear up, I haven't hacked since I got banned off my favourite server about a year ago.

What gamemodes do you prefer most? Make a list of the gamemodes you like most.
I love PvP, Skyblock, factions and Towny.

If there is anything about you that you need to tell to us, please include it here.
I am fluent in English and Irish and speak a little German. I also have had experience with plugins and scripts but it's been a year or two last tim I did anything like that.
05/29/2017 5:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
fudip
Application:
(1) What's your Minecraft name? My ign name for minecraft is Fudip.
(2) What's your age? I;m 13 turning 14 very soon in June!
(3) Do you have a working microphone without noise, and Skype or Discord? Yes, I have a very well working Microphone without noise, and able to talk on Discord.
(4) How many hours are you available? I'm available now that school is out for summer about 8 hours or 6 hours a day!
(5) How many days a week are you available? 3 out of 5 days a week is the least i'm available and weekends should be all of the days.
(6) Why do you want to be staff on our server? I would love to be staff on Tritur because I've been playing on it for a while and I feel I could make a good addition to the team. I would be very active always helping people.
(7) Why should we choose you above other players? I'm almost always able to get on the server at any time and I can contribute a lot more while helping a lot of players.
(8) Have you ever been staff on other servers? If yes, we need to know the name and what function you had. Owner with 3 other owners on ForgottenMC.
(9) Have you ever been banned on a server? If yes, please tell us why. Yes I was banned on one server for spamming a command, it was only a temp ban for 24 hours.
(10) What gamemodes do you prefer most? Make a list of the gamemodes you like most. Choose wisely, because we will assign you one gamemode to be a helper on. I apsolutely love each gamemode and by gamemode I have no idea what you mean so I will try my best. My favorite gamemode would be Prisons! I love prisons and I think I could help a lot of people on there.
(11) If there is anything about you that you need to tell to us, please include it here. Nothing at all!
06/08/2017 11:57 am
TriturPvP
Hi Fudip,

Send me a message on Discord and we can talk further!
05/28/2017 1:24 pm
TriturPvP
bump
05/27/2017 9:26 am
TriturPvP
CLOSED STAFF REQUESTS
05/26/2017 7:22 pm
OtakuPro
Application Form:
(1) What's your Minecraft name? : OtakuPro
(2) What's your age? :14
(3) Do you have a working microphone without noise, and Skype or Discord? : Yes I do my Discord name is OtakuPro and i got a Working Microphone
(4) How many hours are you available? : in one day between 4-6 hours
(5) How many days a week are you available? : 7 all day
(6) Why do you want to be staff on our server? : i like the server its nice and the players also are nice i want the server to get more popular and bigger
(7) Why should we choose you above other players? : i got a lot of experience in supporting couse i had my own server that sadly failed 5 times :I
(8) Have you ever been staff on other servers? If yes, we need to know the name and what function you had. : Owner on closed PlayMake
: Never been banned
(10) What gamemodes do you prefer most? Make a list of the gamemodes you like most. Choose wisely, because we will assign you one gamemode to be a helper on.
: i would prefer gamemode 3 so i can secretly spectate people .
I like you :3
05/26/2017 7:19 pm
fudip
(1) What's your Minecraft name? My ign name for minecraft is Fudip.
(2) What's your age? I;m 13 turning 14 very soon in June!
(3) Do you have a working microphone without noise, and Skype or Discord? Yes, I have a very well working Microphone without noise, and able to talk on Discord.
(4) How many hours are you available? I'm available now that school is out for summer about 8 hours or 6 hours a day!
(5) How many days a week are you available? 3 out of 5 days a week is the least i'm available and weekends should be all of the days.
(6) Why do you want to be staff on our server? I would love to be staff on Tritur because I've been playing on it for a while and I feel I could make a good addition to the team. I would be very active always helping people.
(7) Why should we choose you above other players? I'm almost always able to get on the server at any time and I can contribute a lot more while helping a lot of players.
(8) Have you ever been staff on other servers? If yes, we need to know the name and what function you had. Owner with 3 other owners on ForgottenMC.
(9) Have you ever been banned on a server? If yes, please tell us why. Yes I was banned on one server for spamming a command, it was only a temp ban for 24 hours.
(10) What gamemodes do you prefer most? Make a list of the gamemodes you like most. Choose wisely, because we will assign you one gamemode to be a helper on. I apsolutely love each gamemode and by gamemode I have no idea what you mean so I will try my best. My favorite gamemode would be Prisons! I love prisons and I think I could help a lot of people on there.
(11) If there is anything about you that you need to tell to us, please include it here. Nothing at all!
05/26/2017 1:38 pm
TriturPvP
bump.
05/26/2017 12:42 pm
JJAwesomer5
(1) What's your Minecraft name? JJAwesomer
(2) What's your age? 14
(3) Do you have a working microphone without noise, and Skype or Discord? Yes, I have both Skype and discord
(4) How many hours are you available? I am available 5-7 hours on the week days (Mon-Fri) and 13-17 hours on the weekend (Saturday and Sunday)
(5) How many days a week are you available? All 7 days a week
(6) Why do you want to be Builder on our server? I want to be a builder on this server because I enjoy building a lot and I love help building on new servers and helping the server grow and become big
(7) Why should we choose you above other builders? You should choose me over other builders because I have ALOT of experience of building, I have built so many things, different varieties, and I can be very active and I am also family friendly
(8) Have you ever been builder on a server before or built something big yourself? Tell us more about it and include links, pictures or video's if possible. I have been builder on a server and have built something big myself such as servers spawns, hubs, especially survival spawns or prison servers, even factions, skyblock, kitpvp, and much more, unfortunately I do not have any pictures or videos because I did get a new PC recently.
(10) What things do you prefer most to build? Make a list with around three to five things. We will select what we need and what suits you the most and we will give you an assignment afterward. I can really build anything that you guys really want but I do like to build spawns for survival, prison mines for prison, server hubs, sky block spawns & shops, and sometimes factions spawns
(11) If there is anything about you that you need to tell to us, please include it here. Yes there is one thing and I do prefer working with other builders because we can combine our ideas and heads to make one big amazing build than a small boring build and it is much faster and efficient
05/25/2017 2:40 pm
ItzPigmaster
(1) What's your Minecraft name?] Pigmaster37
(2) What's your age? 14
(3) Do you have a working microphone without noise, and Skype or Discord? Yup i have skype and discord will give in private
(4) How many hours are you available? 4 hours a day
(5) How many days a week are you available? 4-5
(6) Why do you want to be staff on our server? I enjoy the friendly player-based server. Everyone is friendly in this small community and we all get along, none of us being toxic. About the server itself, I enjoy everything about it. And i would love to work for a server who is friendly based and have overall fun games
(7) Why should we choose you above other players? I believe you should accept me over other candidates because I believe I am the 'ideal candidate'. I have a good knowledge of the rules and know how to be mature, but also knowing when to have a laugh. I would take my role very seriously and enforce the rules to high standards. I know how to punish people, e.g. warn, kick,mute which is very handy if I get accepted as a helper. I know I will not get permissions like ban straight away, but I can still warn, etc. Furthermore, I have a lot of experience as being a member of staff suitable punishments to give for minor rule infractions and major rule breakages. I know how to conduct myself as a member of staff as well. Some staff candidates may not be able to dedicated a lot of time into the server, however I can. I have a lot of time to spare on weekends, and on weekdays not as much due to me having to study. I can also join the server at peak times, which links in with me being active. A lot of candidates don't welcome people to the server or give them advice, but I do. I am user-friendly, always welcoming people and donating to those in need who need a helping hand. I always answer people's questions in chat and I am always willing to help anyone who needs help, some candidates maybe lazy and choose to ignore questions and leave it to others.
(8) Have you ever been staff on other servers? If yes, we need to know the name and what function you had. Ive been staff on my friends server which i was a co owner on but shut down. Im head mod on a server still in development and developer on a server still in developmen, Also mod/admin on many servers which i have left for certain reasons
(9) Have you ever been banned on a server? If yes, please tell us why. Nope
Kitpvp is by far my favorite gamemode
(11) If there is anything about you that you need to tell to us, please include it here. Nothing other than thanks for your time
05/25/2017 1:59 pm
TriturPvP
bump
05/25/2017 4:55 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
YesImAHuman
hahaha lol, sorry but i was looking through this and i noticed 1 thing at requirements...
"- You need to speak English fluidly."

fluidly...
its fluently not fluidly xD
how ironic
05/24/2017 4:48 pm
RuthlessEmily
(1) What's your Minecraft name? ItsYahGalEmily

(2) What's your age? 16

(3) Do you have a working microphone without noise, and Skype or Discord? Yas

(4) How many hours are you available? I just started summer break, so about 2-6 hours a day.

(5) How many days a week are you available? 5-7

I am applying to be staff on this server because I absolutely love it. The current community on this server is outstanding and the staff are wonderful. I am planning on staying until the server closes or cannot stay up (not like this will happen). Also, this server has a great extent of potential for becoming a bigger server, and I would love to help get it there. Being helper on this server would also improve the servers player count. I believe that good staff members make people want to stay on servers. If the staff members are nice, knowing that they will be on a lot, people won't want to go because they know they have a good community. I have a lot of experience being a staff member, so I know what I'm doing. Personally, I feel like I can help the community and give assistance to anyone that needs it. I strongly dislike anyone who hacks, cheats, or makes the game unfair for others. I would like to help rid the server of these kind of people.

I think my experience makes me better than the other applications because I have been staff on a lot of servers, ranging from mostly all game modes. I know how to deal with hackers, spammers, advertisers, and people who choose to expose the servers bugs or flaws. Also, I'm extremely active so you won't have to worry about me not coming on. I also think my maturity has a role in this. I know how to act in certain situations and how to deal with others. I'm nice and all, but I get my point across. From the instant I joined I wanted to help and contribute to making this server better than it already is. When I see a new player join, I always try to welcome them to the server. Also, I'm always welcoming people back when they rejoin. I'm a very nice person to talk to considering I am respectful, active, and part of this servers community.

(8) Have you ever been staff on other servers? If yes, we need to know the name and what function you had. I have been staff on many other prison and skyblock servers. Recently, I was Manager on a prison server called Prison Escape. They had a player base of about 1-30 people. I would manage applications and do many things an owner would do in game such as hosting drop parties and fixing ranks. I was also a Moderator on a small skyblock/factions server that shut down not too long ago. The player base was about 10-20 players a day. About a month ago, I was staff on another prison server with about 10-50 people playing everyday. I was only a Moderator on Munchcraft, but, I resigned due to the server being sold and the abusive owner.

(9) Have you ever been banned on a server? If yes, please tell us why. I was banned on the server I talked about in the last question, Munchcraft, because the owner was not very happy about me resigning.

I prefer either Skyblock or Prison, although I'll play any gamemode.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application. Feel free to message me on Skype if you have any questions. Also, good luck to anyone else applying!
05/22/2017 12:56 pm
Charlie_A1
(1) What's your Minecraft name? Charlie_A1
(2) What's your age? 15
(3) Do you have a working microphone without noise, and Skype or Discord? Yes, Both but new to discord
(4) How many hours are you available? 4 weekdays. Mainly anytime weekends
(5) How many days a week are you available? 7
(6) Why do you want to be staff on our server? Because i would like to help contribute to this server as it is a new server and the owners are very welcoming i would like to help spread this throughout the server.
(7) Why should we choose you above other players? Because i have worked for Kaotiqq in the past. he knows me well. All though i may no be as available as other people i will just have to put more effort into helping people out on this server
(8) Have you ever been staff on other servers? If yes, we need to know the name and what function you had. EnhancedPvP Co-Owner
(9) Have you ever been banned on a server? If yes, please tell us why. No
Skyblock and maybe other modes in the future
No Sorry im not that interesting
05/21/2017 9:18 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Presidente
Can you clarify the IP of your server? Thanks!
05/22/2017 10:33 am
TriturPvP
Our IP is: mc.triturpvp.eu!
05/21/2017 4:02 pm
F14
F14
(2) What's your age?

Yes, no noise and I have Skype.

I am available for 10 hours

As I am experienced Staff member and unfortunately the server has been taken down by the owner. I love being a staff member and being responsible for a loving community.

As I am experienced I know how to deal with players, that hack be rude or other negative aspects of being a minecraft player. I also considerate the idea of positive, respect and kindness should be notified. Also I will help any other players that are stuck or intrigued about any bugs or stuff on the Minecraft Server. I loved your server, with gamemodes such as PvP is a lot more fun, and I hope you like the idea of me being an helper on your server.

(8) Have you ever been staff on other servers? If yes, we need to know the name and what function you had.
I have been a staff member on a small minecraft server that has now been abandoned called play.theshard.ga

No I haven't. I don't like the idea of cheating and not keeping up with the rules, but I do like fun and happiness.

10) What gamemodes do you prefer most? Make a list of the gamemodes you like most. Choose wisely, because we will assign you one gamemode to be a helper on.
I like the idea of KitPvP and Skyblock as they are all about fats pace works, easy and they allow plays to fight to the death.

I would Like to add they i like being a Staff member, I don't care if I get paid, its all about fun with me and the enjoyments of being part of a staff invading minecraft community.

Thanks for Reading my staff Recruitment application!
05/21/2017 3:01 pm
StaffAbuser101
StaffAbuser101
(2) What's your age?
Yup and I have skype and discord
3-5
4 days
I want this rank just because I like to help other people, I also want it because i've been wanting this rank for a while and now I think its the time for me to get Helper. I also want to help the TriturPvP community so they can grow and get bigger and bigger, The main reason I want helper is so I can help other people if they are new to the server and maybe they just need a friend. I also see alot of people breaking the rules when staff isn't on but then I just report them so it's not a big deal.

I am generous, Helpful, and I think I can assist the server by being a good person and help the people in need. I've played on minecraft since 2014 so I know most of the commands as a Staff member, I also know what to do in bad situations how to get out of it or maybe fix it. I would also make people happy by helping them out or maybe just say hi to them. i've also had many players on saying i should always apply for staff because of how much I help people and inspire them to help others as well even if i don't get accepted I will still be the same girl I was before, always helping people making sure everything's okay if there's a situation i'd love to be the staff member people could count on when no one else is available.

I am staff currently on NasPvP as an Helper
Nope
SkyBlock
05/20/2017 7:22 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
Tannik
Do you use discord? If so join our Discord Server: ( https://discord.gg/qnPHGPS ) and we can possibly make you one of our builders! We are a company that makes servers for people, by building, making websites, discords, and managing other things, we also do plugins!
05/20/2017 7:01 pm
iamjagzzlul
(1) What's your Minecraft name? JagzZ

(2) What's your age? I am currently 13 years old

(3) Do you have a working microphone without noise, and Skype or Discord? Yes, yes and yes.

(4) How many hours are you available? Atleast 2 everyday

(5) How many days a week are you available? I will be Available almost everyday

(6) Why do you want to be staff on our server? I strongly believe the server has potential and enjoy playing on it. I love the community and really want to help out.

(7) Why should we choose you above other players? I'm a loyal and dedicated player, I don't bend the rules and am able to resolve situations in an orderly fashion representing the staff team in a mature manner.

(8) Have you ever been staff on other servers? If yes, we need to know the name and what function you had. I've been staff on quite a few however one of the main servers I staffed on was AEMNetwork which is now EcoCityCraft.

(9) Have you ever been banned on a server? If yes, please tell us why. Not that I can recall.

I would like to be staff (if you add it) Factions or Skyblock.

(11) If there is anything about you that you need to tell to us, please include it here
Nope
05/20/2017 3:05 pm
mintheads
(1) What's your Minecraft name?Minthead
(2) What's your age?13
(3) Do you have a working microphone without noise, and Skype or Discord?yes
(4) How many hours are you available?week days 2-3 hours weekends 4-6
(5) How many days a week are you available?4 or 5
(6) Why do you want to be Developer on our server?I want to be developer because i want to help TriturPVP become better with its plugins and its community.
(7) Why should we choose you above other developers? You should consider my application because i am not like most developers. I am learning JAVA and one of your Developers I will tell name ig Is willing to teach me.
(8) Have you ever been a developer on a server before and/or made custom plugins yourself? Tell us more about it and include links, pictures or video's if possible.I have not made any plugins but i configed for other serves before
(10) What things do you prefer to do as a developer and what gamemode do you prefer to work on at our server? Choose from Prison, Skyblock, and KitPvP. We will assign you something to do based on something we think that suits you. I like to work in all of those but if i had to choose an order it will be 1.Kitpvp 2.skyblock 3.Prison
(11) If there is anything about you that you need to tell us, please include it here.I have a youtube channel. Mintheads. I work great with other people such as other developers.
05/20/2017 11:37 am
PwandehOreo
Okay. So. Here I am, after saying I wouldn't apply. I will be applying though, after I thought it over. (Because it would be fun to do so). I am also 1st on the sb leader board within 2 days, but I've played for a total of 5.62 hours as of now. My skype is- It doesn't say my skype name, so I may have to get yours. It's weird. Back to applying! I am 15 years old, and available every single day, unless I have something very important for a week or so. I am applying for builder.

Minecraft name: xPqndeh
Skype: I do not have a discord, but I have skype, and my voice is childish, but sure.
Hours Available: Depends, but up to possibly 5 hours. It's almost summer.
Weeks Available: Again, depends ^^^.
Days a week: ^^^^^^
Why: I am a very talented builder, and it would seem fun to build for an amazing server like this.
Why should we choose you?: Because I am a helpful person, and I will be looking forward to be playing 24/7 when people need me.
Built on another server: Yes I have, I have my owner aternos server, and most things I build are on there, but on other servers, I still have built on. I didn't take any pictures unfortunately.
What do I prefer to build: Medieval is not my thing. Anything besides medieval.
What I want to tell you: I can be funny when things aren't serious, I am hoping to help out, it was hard to choose between helper and builder but I wanted this in the end, and... Last but not least, have an amazing day!
05/20/2017 11:18 am
avrt
1) What's your Minecraft name?
avrt (may change depending on whether i get a new one or not).

(2) What's your age?
I am currently 14, turning 15 in two weeks.

My computer does not have a microphone, but i can still communicate with my computer on my skype AND discord. If you need any information, just contact me in game and i will give it to you.

11am-12am (13 hours) on the weekend, and about 2-4 on the week days, (until thursday because that is my last day of school). so around 13 hours everyday (but most likely will not be on this server for the majority).

7 days, unless i have something planned with my family or am having a sleepover and do not have access to the computer.

(6) Why do you want to be Builder on our server?
Because, i am very great at building spawns and other things needed to have a great map, if you need me to prove it to you, just let me build something for you. I am passionate about building and believe i could really help the server out.

(7) Why should we choose you above other builders?
I am a unique builder, i don't look for any point of references, i just build freely and once it comes to mind, i do it. I create building in my own unique way and wish to do the same on this server!

(8) Have you ever been builder on a server before or built something big yourself? Tell us more about it and include links, pictures or video's if possible.
Ive built multiple spawns, shops, etc. a lot of big things and yes, whenever i am a staff on a server, i am builder, because it is what i am best at!

(10) What things do you prefer most to build? Make a list with around three to five things. We will select what we need and what suits you the most and we will give you an assignment afterward.
Decorations, spawns, games, and just things that are necessary to the server. I want the players to join and be in shock when they see the spawn, or go to a shop on the skyblock server, and I can provide that.

There is nothing that i need to say to you guys except, Thank you, for the opportunity!!
05/20/2017 10:03 am
iamjagzzlul
(1) What's your Minecraft name? JagzZ

(2) What's your age? 13

(3) Do you have a working microphone without noise, and Skype or Discord? Yes, yes and yes!

(4) How many hours are you available? Each day i'm available AT LEAST one hour however I will probably be on for 2 or more.
(5) How many days a week are you available? All 7 unless i'm busy doing homework or out.

(6) Why do you want to be staff on our server? I joined as a newbie and liked the look of the server, I created an island participated in the dps and adored the community along with the server. I like to help others and am easy to talk to.

(7) Why should we choose you above other players? I am a kind easy going person and can strike up a conversation with almost anyone, I help others and deal with situations in an orderly fashion representing the staff team in a mature manner.

(8) Have you ever been staff on other servers? If yes, we need to know the name and what function you had. I have been staff on multiple from Helper to Owner however one was AEMNetwork which is now EcoCity or something. I had the position of Mod on factions and skyblock. (I believe it was bought out)

(9) Have you ever been banned on a server? If yes, please tell us why. Not that I remember, and most certainly not on Tritur.

(10) What gamemodes do you prefer most? Make a list of the gamemodes you like most. Choose wisely, because we will assign you one gamemode to be a helper on. 1 / Factions. 2 / SkyBlock / 3. Survival / 4. Any form of pvp or RPG

(11) If there is anything about you that you need to tell to us, please include it here. Not that I can think of ^.^
05/20/2017 7:41 am
TechnawBladeFTW
TechnawBlade
(2) What's your age?
Yes, I have a microphone and Skype/Discord
2-3 a day, most likely IF I get accepted.
2-3
I have applied to become a helper because I believe that I have many things to offer to Tritur. A few things I can help do are to help make Tritur a problem free, hacker free server, and overall a more fun experience. I know that almost everybody says that they just want to help, but I can actually offer many things. A few things I can offer are my creative opinion, support, and answers to many questions of many sorts. One of my specialties is my creativity. I enjoy painting, drawing, and building. In my free time, I am either on Tritur or doing something crafty. One of my qualities is (unlike other girls) I don't hold grudges. I am always fair, not bias, and very responsible, but if someone does something that is wrong, I might come off to be a little strict. I am a strict on wrong doers, but if they don’t want the punishment then why did they do the crime. Another thing that goes along with me being fair is I am extremely patient and I will and do listen if there is a problem. I know these are all bare minimum of a staff member, but I am a person who can react to a problem quickly and correctly. If there is a problem I need to take care of then I can and will drop everything and fix the problem. There are more numerous factors that make me believe I'd do well as a staff member on the unleashed network, one of which is my level of experience (mentioned below). Second to my staff experience, the next factor that makes me feel like I'm a good fit for the position is the fact that I will do and almost prefer to do what other staff members won't. For example, tedious work; assisting new players who have absolutely no clue in regards to how to utilize the server's functions. I pride myself on being able to help those who need help, quickly and efficiently, and lots of that is due in part to my staff experience. As it is, in my opinion, I already spend more time helping players than the two staff members which I most commonly see online factions, whom I will not name. Additionally, my experience has granted me profound knowledge on the two primary plugins that I will most likely be using on the factions server as a staff member - essentials and Mccore / factions. Not only did I run my own server at one point, but I have been a staff member on countless networks which revolved around these two primary plugins. I know just about everything there is to know about essentials, but most importantly, I'm masterful in terms of my abilities to fully make use of the basic essentials permissions, of which I will most likely be using as a staff member. Whether it's /etempmute or /vanish, I know almost everything - and if something that I'm currently unaware of has been implemented to essentials in recent months, I will have no trouble relearning my skills.
You should choose me because I have very good character traits that some others don't have. I am very respectful to all players and especially staff members. I am also very hardworking and will finish all the tasks I am given without any complaints nor quitting. Lastly, I will be very helpful and welcoming to all players that need my assistance.
Pretty much since my first year of playing minecraft (which was 4 years ago), I've been playing on servers, trying to do what I could do to help. It was during my second year that I really started becoming a prevalent member in various communities, and ever since then, I've been applying and fulfilling staff positions. The first server I was a staff member on was originally a part of the [expunged] network, but it later branched off and became it's own server, then proceeded to eventually die, which was pretty much why I left. I was a guard at first, and although on various servers guards are not considered staff members, on this network, guards were considered staff members; I was granted the basic essentials permissions which are usually granted to helpers and moderators. That was my first staff experience, and that was what really set the bar for me. The highest position I reached was Jr. Warden (the server had E-A block guards, then wardens which were pretty much under-powered administrators). [expunged] had a player average of around 50 (It was an individual server). As soon as [expunged] started to fall apart, I began spending time playing mod packs. The second major server I became a staff member on went by the name [expunged], and at the time, it was the #1 Hexxit server (A technic launcher modpack). Usually, the server averaged around anywhere from 50-200 players at a time. I spent a whole year as a staff member on that server, pretty much until it too started to fade. The final staff position I reached on that network was moderator+; I was offered a promotion multiple times by the staff manager, but towards the server's decline, I wasn't active enough. Honestly, my activity was very dependent on my interest in the server, and at the time, I wasn't very interested in the physical server or the community as a whole. By the time [expunged] was officially done for, I had applied and become a staff member on another modpack server. This one was a bit different - It was a somewhat smaller server (than the last one) and was run in the Crafting Dead Modpack - of which is currently one of my favorite modpacks. The server averaged around 40 players (It wasn't a network), and I was a staff member there for several weeks, until I stopped playing. That server was the last server which I was a staff member on up until now, mainly because after that, I took a somewhat long hiatus from minecraft altogether. On subject of specifically my experience, there are many stories to tell. In between each of the bigger networks and individual servers mentioned above, I did function as a staff member on many others, most of which were rather small or I simply forgot about them over time.
Nope, I've never been banned on any other server.
I mostly play all the gamemodes, mostly Skyblock and Kitpvp.
I wanted to let you know that I can also record on this server. I can make a shaders review on my YT channel for the server. My channel has 72 subscribers so I believe it will boost the player base.
05/20/2017 5:57 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
tomtgcoffical
(1) What's your Minecraft name? tomtgc
(2) What's your age? 13
(3) Do you have a working microphone without noise, and Skype or Discord? yes skype is tomtgc1
(4) How many hours are you available? 30 hours at least a week. sometimes 12 hours a day
(5) How many days a week are you available? every day
(6) Why do you want to be Developer on our server? so I can make it better
(7) Why should we choose you above other developers?because I have made mods and one command creations
(8) Have you ever been a developer on a server before and/or made custom plugins yourself? Tell us more about it and include links, pictures or video's if possible. I have been a developer on many servers like minehut and one other one for a friend
(10) What things do you prefer to do as a developer and what gamemode do you prefer to work on at our server? Choose from Prison, Skyblock, and KitPvP. We will assign you something to do based on something we think that suits you. I like anything so I can do whatever but I do prefer prison
(11) If there is anything about you that you need to tell us, please include it here. I am a youtube here's my link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoPdYZ ... S3pnatramw
05/20/2017 4:04 am
indigovanhoof
(1) What's your Minecraft name? THaxer
(2) What's your age? 14 almost 15.
(3) Do you have a working microphone without noise, and Skype or Discord? yes i do have a working microphone and skype .
(4) How many hours are you available? 20 hour a week i think.
(5) How many days a week are you available? 4/5 days a week.
(6) Why do you want to be Developer on our server? because i do have a server too with many plugins i made one by myself and editted some other plugins, on my desktop i have all kind of editing programs and i even made some own programs.
(7) Why should we choose you above other developers? i am (my own oppinion) very good a programming for a 14 year old child, and i love to be part of a staff team.
(8) Have you ever been a developer on a server before and/or made custom plugins yourself? Tell us more about it and include links, pictures or video's if possible. yea i made some plugins with my friends and i am developer on vipers.layers.network a good servival server with some plugins.
(10) What things do you prefer to do as a developer and what gamemode do you prefer to work on at our server? Choose from Prison, Skyblock, and KitPvP. We will assign you something to do based on something we think that suits you. i love KitPvP and my favorite gamemode is gm1, did i already said that i love KitPvP? btw i i want really to be staff of the team
(11) If there is anything about you that you need to tell us, please include it here.
i have a brother and sister (5) and (11) years old so it can be that someone can go into my room and tell me something but i will keep them silent

that it i hope i will be part of the staff team
05/19/2017 9:36 pm
ItsJ_
What's your Minecraft name?

My Minecraft username is ItsJ_.

What's your age?

I'm currently 13, I'll be 14 on August 2nd.

Do you have a working microphone without noise,
and Skype or Discord?

Yes, I do.

How many hours are you available?

I am available during most hours throughout the day and I will attempt to be as active as possible and be on the server whenever I can if I am needed. Please note that I may not always be able to come online right away due to issues that may occur or are currently happening in my real life.

How many days a week are you available?

I am usually available during weekdays after 4:30 PM and before 1:00 AM UK time, but these times may change depending on my current situation.

Why do you want to be staff on our server?

Because I really love the server and want to help out. I am also used to the feel of the server, so having me on the staff team would be a benifit for the server. Being staff would really help me too, because I can feel like I am a part of things again, instead of just being some crazy outsider. I would like to be staff because I love to help people. I try to be the best I can be, and try to help people become the best that they can be. In doing so, I believe that I will make the server a more exciting and enjoyable place to come and hangout with their friends and play some KitPVP, Prison or Skyblock. I'm looking forward to playing with all the people that this server brings and want to make it a fun, but well maintained place. I want to be staff because I enjoy helping new people have the funnest experience they can have on servers like these they may need help on. I also like being a person who can offer information to those in need instead of saying my best guess. I also wish to be staff because this server is so much fun and I want to be able to share that experience with everyone else in a way that will make them enjoy the server and stay. Another reason I wish to be staff is because I really love the community on this server and I want to see it grow, and my whole goal of being staff is to help this server do that the best I can. I have a lot of time to spend my day and I would love to use that time to help the server and the members of the server. Even though i'm 14 years old I have a lot of maturity and heart to put in this server. I would love to make it better and I want to help people who have legitimate questions and guide them throughout the game. I want to make sure rule-breakers stay out of the game. I have the confidence to tell someone that they are breaking a rule. My previous experience will help me become an even better staff member than I was previously. I am one of those people who will fulfill my duties as a staff member and go beyond my limits and do everything that I can so the server is fun and enjoyable. I will go and try with all my heart to increase player experience and gameplay enjoyment whenever I am on the server. I can do any task that you are to give me. I am a trustworthy and reliable person that likes to help people with questions on the TriturPVP Network. I would also like to be staff on this server to improve the standards and quality of the server. Also just to help out. I can prove that I can improve quality and standards of the server because of my staff experience. In the past I managed to gain the rank of Moderator on my friends server and within a month or so I made many new friends and also partly helped her server hit up to 30 players. I started not that long ago but within the time I have been playing on TriturPVP Network I have realised that the community so far is amazing and from what I've seen the server is amazing. I love playing prison servers and can't wait until the official release of TriturPVP Prison! I already love the staff members which I have met, and I love helping out people that are having trouble, or have found bugs, or who are having trouble with other player breaking the rules.

Why should we choose you above other players?

I don't like to think of anyone better than others, but I am aware that somethings suite some people better than others. I believe this job suits me because I quickly learn from my mistakes and have a natural helping personality. I love to help people exceptionally to the best of my ability and I love to see people happy from what I have helped them with. I'm also very good with people and try to understand their point of view before judging them or making decisions against them, and when I make and argument I try to give examples of why they are right or wrong to the best of my ability. Everyone has their positive and negatives, not everyone is perfect. But I believe that my funny and out-of-this-world personality will make this server a fun and exciting server to be on. I learn fast and always try 110% in whatever it takes. I believe that I am a fun, but mature person for my age and will enforce all rules to the best of my abilities. I will always be on and try all my heart to help players and try to make this server better and fix more bugs. I will guide players and answers questions quickly. I will help them enjoy the server more and maybe they will donate! I think that I will be able to react quick to hackers, and other people breaking the rules, can commit a lot of hours to the server, and I consider myself a pretty fast at typing compared to other people, but that is just my what I think, and I can also be very friendly, and can not get bribed from people trying to get free stuff. Also I will not only punish rule breakers I will learn from previous rule breakers and due to this I will be able to identify and punish hackers suitably and altogether make the community an amazing place to be. I will also not only play just to moderate I will play to have fun, play with others and make others' experience as enjoyable as I can because that is another role of being staff. I understand how to use essentially every punishment command and the basics and some more complicated stuff in Prison and Skyblock. If a player ever needs help with anything I will stop what I'm doing whether it's mining, building or even talking to one of my best friends and I'd immediately attempt to help the player the best I can.

Have you ever been staff on other servers? If yes, we need to know the name and what function you had.

Yes I have previously been accepted as a member of staff on servers in the past, and due to this I have a lot of experience in moderating, maintaining and calming down a situation/server.
The names of previous servers I've been staff on along with my rank while I was staff on them are as follows:
* PrisonEscape -> Administrator (resigned)
* ArkoolNetwork -> Moderator (server closed)
* PrisonBreakout -> Administrator (server closed)
* ChampionPrison -> Owner (resigned, server closed after)
* UnknownNetwork -> Moderator (fired for abuse complaints (none of which were true))

Have you ever been banned on a server? If yes, tell us why.

Unfortunately, I have been previously banned on servers before. The reasons I have been banned range from trollers to legitimate reasons.
I will be writing about 2 of my previous bans now.
* I was permanently banned on a Factions server for using a hacked client (note this was when I was still experimenting with Minecraft. I used hacks as I saw other people using them.).
* I was temporarily banned on a Prison server for advertising another server using book and quills.
Note; I've learnt from my previous mistakes and I understand that being part of the staff team means that I am a role model for the rest of the players and so I must follow all rules. If I break a rule, suitable punishment will occur and demotion and/or ban will follow.

What gamemodes do you prefer most? Make a list of the gamemodes you like most. Choose wisely, because we will assign you one gamemode to be a helper on.

As you may or may not have noticed, I am a fan of Prison servers and hub servers. A list of my favourite gamemodes are as follows:
* Prison (OP/Semi OP/Non OP)
* Skyblock (OP/Semi OP/Non OP)
* Survival (Vanilla/Semi Vanilla/Non Vanilla)
* Mini Games
Note; If I do happen to be considered to be accepted for Helper rank, my suggested server to assign me to would be Prison (when it is released)

If there is anything about you that you need to tell to us, please include it here.

Before I finish my application, I'd like to write a short paragraph about the server and myself. I am a young male who is mature for their age but has a sense of humour and will follow all rules. I will accept any punishment that is bestowed upon me as long as said punishment is fair and is suitable for the rule(s) I have broken. I'd like to wish all other potential applicants best of luck and I will still play this server actively even if I do happen to get denied. Thanks for taking time out of your day to read my application and I hope you consider me to become Helper on TriturPVP Network!
Note; If you need anything else added to my application please reply saying so and I will add whatever else is needed. Thanks!

~ItsJ_
AKA ~ Jack
05/19/2017 4:42 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
EnhancedPvP
Kaotiqq
(2) What's your age?
I currently have a razer headset, skype and discord
2-3 hours daily
5-7 Days a week
i would love to be staff on the server since i have shut down my old server and i would love to moderate servers again and this servers is a neat server as there are 2+ owners who can help out the new players aswell as the future staff.
i`m very experienced as being an owner of a few servers in the past
i`ve had some expierence on my server being owner and developing the server.
i mostly like skyblock/factions servers but i will be happy to help out on any server i can for you.
Name: Jason

Link to old server trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4h-N6QWm1g

Thank you.
05/19/2017 4:31 pm
FlappyChickens
Flappy's Application

Application Form: Developer

(1) IGN? FlappyChickens
(2) Age? 14
(3) Microphone? Yes, and Discord.
(4) Hours? From 1 to 4 hours on Weekdays, and up to 8 hours on Weekends.
(5) Days? Usually everyday, unless I have something important.
(6) Why? I would like to be a developer because I like to help growing servers get on the right track. It would also be a lot of fun for me too. Besides that, you all have a friendly community and I like the server in general. I would love to take part and help the server grow.
(7) Why Me? I would be a better choice because I most likely have more experience then the other choices, I can work well with others, and I am also a great builder, making me a 2 in 1 staff member. I am also a very nice person, and I'm full of dank memes.
(8) Experience? I have made my own server and fully custom coded it. If you want I could message you the IP. I have made one plugin, but that project was abandoned due to me getting bored.
(10) Gamemode? I believe I would do best with Prisons.
(11) Anything else? I am currently tire and can not think of more. (Which is also probably why it's a short application) If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them. Finally, if you aren't looking for developers, I am also a good builder, and so I also filled out a builder application.

Application Form: Builder
(1) IGN? FlappyChickens
(2) Age? 14
(3) Microphone? Yes, and Discord.
(4) Hours? From 1 to 4 hours on Weekdays, and up to 8 hours on Weekends.
(5) Days? Usually everyday, unless I have something important.
(6) Why? I would like to be on the build team to help the server grow and all the things I said above, but also to improve the server's builds to make the overall better.
(7) Why Me? Also, like above. I have a lot of experience building. I have been studying architecture and landscaping in school, and I have been building on Minecraft since I bought the game 4 years ago.
(8) Experience? I have a lot of experience building. To start I am a part of the BusinessCraft, and PBC Build Team. From them, I have learned a lot about building. Also, like I said I have experience out side of Minecraft too. I also build maps and sell them of to many others.
(10) To Build?
- Modern & Realistic Buildings.
- Spawns
- Landscapes
- Medieval/Olden Buildings

(11) Anything Else? The same as above... still tired... probably shouldn't be writing this anyways...

05/18/2017 4:11 am
Level 47 : Master Engineer
popeyetyty
【IGN】

Zieonn

【Staff Position】

Helper

【Skype/Discord】

Agony#6873 (Discord)

【Age】

【Maturity(From a Scale of 1-10)】

【How long have you played Minecraft for】

Since around 2012 At the age of 11-12.

【Past experience as Staff】

I dont remember all the names of the servers, but I was in around 5 servers as staff, to be honest I only know one of the names, but I was and I do remember this Admin and Moderator in each and every one, although there was one that I Co-Owned name something along the lines of Ktecka-Canada. In each and every server I always put members first. All members should and will be treated with respect.

【List of plugins that you are familiar with】

PermsEX, WorldEdit, GroupManager, PlotMe, and a few more, but I dont really remember there names. I havent been staff on servers for around a year to a year and a half.

【Why you want to be apart of the Team】

I want to be part of this team because I want to prosper with the server and work alongside a group of well experienced individuals. I have always had a passion in helping people, the thing I believe in the most and go by is be respectful and kind and good things will happen. If you are not respectful and kind then you wont have respect back and people will treat you poorly. The thing I wanna show is that I am positive no matter the situation, and I want to spread that positive energy to all the staff and members, to help this community of great individuals grow and prosper to what it deserves to be. I believe the only way to have a successful community is to have a respectful one.

【Have you ever been banned】

No I have not been banned from any server. I do not use any hacks of any kind and or condone anyone using hacks of any kind. What I can tell you though is I have used hacks in Single Player for the experience in how they work, from me doing that I now know how every hack (at least most) work and I will be able to detect it a little better than people without that knowledge.

【Tell us a bit about yourself】

I am just a average 17 year old gamer. I have dreams of becoming a Game Developer/Designer and hopefully they come true, but other than that all I want to do is game and be around a great community of gamers who think the same.

【Why should we choose you over other Applicants】

I believe you should choose me over anyone else due to the fact that I have knowledge in how hacks work going from ESP hack to Aura hacks and anything in between. I also have a few years experience and am very mature for my age and most importantly I want to help a great community of gamers prosper and grow into a huge family of gamers.

【Any last words】

Not that I can think of I pretty much explained everything in the questions that were asked. Good luck to me and anyone else who applied and also to all the staff currently, hopefully this community will grow and become a huge family of gamers. Semper Paratus. (Sorry Coast Guard Term)

I have a working mic and Discord, I can be available 2-3 hours or more a day.
05/17/2017 11:04 am
Hazzq
(1) What's your Minecraft name? Hazzq_
(2) What's your age? 10 but i'm quite mature for my age
(3) Do you have a working microphone without noise, and Skype or Discord? I have discord. But I can't talk in voice chanel yet because I lost my mic
4) How many hours are you available? 3-4
(5) How many days a week are you available? 5
(6) Why do you want to be staff on our server? because I was an ex staff member on tritur, I realised that I could help the server a lot. as I am a great builder, I am very helpful. also I will respect all players and answer any questions! (not personal)
(7) Why should we choose you above other players? because I am generous, I love triturpvp more than anyone else, I dream about getting my staff rank back, I will respect everyone and answer everything and build awesome things!
(8) Have you ever been staff on other servers? If yes, we need to know the name and what function you had. I used to be staff on mc.triturpvp.eu (helper & moderator) and mc.factionhouse.meloncu.be (administrator)
(9) Have you ever been banned on a server? If yes, please tell us why. once because I got triggered at the owner and he banned me for spamming
(10) What gamemodes do you prefer most? Make a list of the gamemodes you like most. Choose wisely, because we will assign you one gamemode to be a helper on. kitpvp
(11) If there is anything about you that you need to tell to us, please include it here. I'm a footballer, I have a broken arm rn at 17/05/2017 I'm at school for 6 hours
05/17/2017 8:33 am
RexCrypt
pplication Form:
RexCrypt
(2) What's your age?
yes i have skype and discord and my microphone is alright.
4-5 hours
1-3
I want to be staff on this amazing server because I want to help all the players and the amazing staff team I also want to be staff because I want to help the server by advertising on other servers and keeping the servers chat safe I also want to be staff because I want to do a staff series where it is basically where we go around being if anyone is hacking and trying to find people to SS and just to moderate the server more. I also want to make the server a happy placed make sure that every-one is having a wonderful time and being if they are being nice to other players and other players are being nice to them and seing if they need help or if they have found a hacker and I will spectate him and see if he is hacking.

what makes me stand out i think that i could be on the server more than the other people who are applying for staff on this server i will put 100% more effort than any other players who are applying for staff because i like to put effort in to my app for staff. i also reckon u should pick me cause i will always be their for a player when their need it and i have never had a person be mean to me or hate me before. I also believe that i will respect people alot more than the other players that are applying cause i am kind , respectful , always make the right choices and i am always following the rules of every server and i love to help other server out even if i aint staff becuase i love to anyway . Last one is because i think that i am more fit and have a better chances at getting it than others but good luck to other players if their get it i will always respect u and everyone.

No eccept this one.
no
(10) What gamemodes do you prefer most? Make a list of the gamemodes you like
most. Choose wisely, because we will assign you one gamemode to be a helper on.
i like gmsp gmc and gms
i have been staff before but i am reappling on here

A player said in the chat that you are the worst staff member and kept saying that to a couple of people.
If a player claims that i am the worst staff ever i will just respond with why? i will never mute them as i dont see it as a rude thing all i was doing was my job players can say stuff about staff if it gets verry rude or rude we can mute them i do not think this is a reason for the player to get muted as it is not hurting anyone or us .

A player in the chat says he is going to DDoS the server if he gets banned.
I will ip-ban him after i ask a higher staff or the owner before banning him just to check if it is alright to ban him

Give an appropriate time to use the warn command.
when some one is using caps or spamming on the server and swearing on Oxyrise

Give an appropriate time to use the ban command.
When someone is hacking or if someone is ddosing or giving us ddos threats.

Give an appropriate time to use the mute command.
i will mute them after 3 warns for a time of 5-10 minutes.

Give an appropriate time to use the kick command.
I will kick if someone is spamming or swearing

A player claims to have proof of an admin breaking rules, he sends a strange link to you and other staff members.
i wouldnt click it becuase it might lead us to a virus page or something else after that i would just ask the other staff if it is safe to click if their say no i wont click it and i will just ask the owner when he is on the server
05/17/2017 2:56 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Hunter
hUntyMC
(1) What's your Minecraft name? hUntyMC
(2) What's your age? 19
(3) Do you have a working microphone without noise, and Skype or Discord? Yes, I have both
(4) How many hours are you available? 2-3 hours a day at minimum
(5) How many days a week are you available? 5
(6) Why do you want to be staff on our server? I want to help develop a community of great individuals, and help the server to succeed.

(7) Why should we choose you above other players? I am very respectful, and do not anger easily. I have a level head when dealing with rowdy, or unwilling players.

(8) Have you ever been staff on other servers? If yes, we need to know the name and what function you had. Yes, I have been builder for many different projects, cant name them all. I was admin on a server called sapphiredrugs, moderator on a faction server called treepvp, moderator on shadowkits/head builder.

Besides a soft ban on hcf none that I can remember.

(10) What gamemodes do you prefer most? Make a list of the gamemodes you like most. Choose wisely, because we will assign you one game mode to be a helper on.

Nothing that I know of.
05/17/2017 11:08 am
TriturPvP
Hi, thanks for applying! We accepted your application for now! We need to have a talk on Discord before we will put you on trial! Join our Discord, bit.ly/triturdiscord

Kind regards,
semmiepower901
TriturPVP Network
05/17/2017 1:24 am
TriturPvP
Bump
05/16/2017 2:51 pm
KleanXX
KleanX
(2) What's your age?
I have a blue snowball with discord
3-4 Possibly More
almost everyday
One of the main reason i want to become staff on Tritur Network is cause i love HCF,PVP etc and i know how annoying it gets when its constantly being ruined by other players such as when they Spam.Cheat,Vulgar,..etc and would love to helpout this network
I do have experience of staff on either servers which i have resigned from or either owners shut server down and i know commands and routines for staff member
PulseHCF-Platform Admin - Closed Down
ChillHub- Helper-Closed Down
ExolgicalPvP-Co Owner- Resigned
MineHQ-False Ban cause when i try hard in pvp looks sketchy according to DjTasty
Mineplex- idek how honestly
Factions if u do come out with it but im also fine with KitPvP and Prisons
(11) If there is anything about you that you need to tell to us, please include
For my age of 13 i am very Mature and also in ur format in Requirements it says "- You need to speak English fluidly." and its supposed to be fluently
05/16/2017 3:57 pm
TriturPvP
Thanks for applying,
We approved your application! We need to have a talk on Discord in the next few days! Be sure to join our Discord: bit.ly/triturdiscord!
05/16/2017 2:27 pm
d4rk1o
d4rk1o
(2) What's your age?
yes, discord
3-4[weekend time] 1-2[week time]
2-3[depending on whether I have tests or exams to study for]
I am enthusiastic and willing to make plugins, making plugins is one of the things I like doing most in my life right now.
I am responsible and always complete my tasks, I don't necessarily take on things I cannot handle at what ever point in coding experience I am. I don't boast about what I can and cant do, I also don't edit other peoples plugins and change them to make it a easy gain. I code my plugins with my own knowledge.
(8) Have you ever been a developer on a server before and/or made custom plugins yourself? Tell us more about it and include links, pictures or video's if possible.
yes, http://download1319.mediafire.com/8ou1k ... porter.jar
(10) What things do you prefer to do as a developer and what gamemode do you prefer to work on at our server? Choose from Prison, Skyblock, and KitPvP. We will
assign you something to do based on something we think that suits you.
KitPvP
I also code mcpe plugins.
05/16/2017 3:56 pm
TriturPvP
Hi,
After reviewing your application we came to a conclusion that you can be a great addition to our team! We need to have a conversation over Discord to talk about your application in-depth in the next few days. Join our discord: bit.ly/triturdiscord
05/16/2017 1:43 pm
FFGames
Apply for TirutrePvP, by FFGames

(2) What's your age?
(10) What things do you prefer to do as a developer and what gamemode do you prefer to work on at our server? Choose from Prison, Skyblock, and KitPvP. We will assign you something to do based on something we think that suits you.

(1) FFGames
(2) 14 years
(3) I used Discord and Skype and yes
(4) 2 - 3 hours per day
(5) every week
(6) I want to be Developer, because I heard from friends that Im a good game developer only using command_blocks. But I have a time ago create a server and making skywars skyblock, HideAndSeek and other games. I can create Custom Plugins for you if you install CustomPlugins then it says if you do /pl Fully, Custom, Plugins xD.
(7) because Im from the same country as the Owner and Im the best developer ever xD.
(8) Jep on a lot of servers. (5 or 6) but all that servers are closed.
(9) There is no 9
(10) No one of that choose, I want to make SkyWars or HideAndSeek for you and develop it there.
(11) IM FROM THE SAME COUNTRY XD !!!!!
05/16/2017 3:54 pm
TriturPvP
Hi,
We're sorry to say we denied this application for now. From your application we see there is nothing special about you we can use for our server and the application is not taken seriously. You may reapply for another function.
05/16/2017 12:32 pm
UndisclosedGames
(1) What's your Minecraft name? My Minecraft name is UndisclosedGames

(2) What's your age? I am currently 15 years old

(3) Do you have a working microphone without noise, and Skype or Discord? Yes i do but I will mute my mic when I am not talking so it doesn't pick up any background noise
(4) How many hours are you available? I could be on about 5 - 8 hours a day

(5) How many days a week are you available? I will be Available almost everyday

(6) Why do you want to be staff on our server? Because I want to help players to understand the server and feel welcome

(7) Why should we choose you above other players? Because everyone is different in their own way and on a server it is the same each player treats a server differently to another staff member

(8) Have you ever been staff on other servers? If yes, we need to know the name and what function you had. I have been staff on a server before the name is RomulusCraft and the function is Helper

(9) Have you ever been banned on a server? If yes, please tell us why. No I have not been banned on any servers before
I would prefer Prison but if you decide to add it I would prefer Factions
(11) If there is anything about you that you need to tell to us, please include it here
Well I think i've given everything away if you need me for anything you can just PM me Thanks for Reading
05/16/2017 3:51 pm
TriturPvP
Thanks for applying, we accepted the application for now. We need to have a talk on Discord to discuss your application soon!
05/16/2017 12:11 pm
samchapoop
Pm? also i have skype not discord
05/16/2017 10:28 am
samchapoop
samchapoop
(2) What's your age?
almost 14
yes
abt 2-3
I really like the server and I want to help out! I am a kind, trusted and loyal person who has run many servers in the past. I am funny, kind and fun to be around and i think i would make a great addition to staff.

I have owned quite a few servers
(8) Have you ever been staff on other servers? If yes, we need to know the name and yes, I have owned quite a few and run others.
Yes, I was banned once because i was getting triggered at a player for abuse of power so he banned me.
prison and skyblock
I am not a troll, griever, or anything of that sort i am a very trustable person.
05/16/2017 11:48 am
TriturPvP
Thanks for your application, please send us your Discord username over PM and we will have a conversation!
05/16/2017 7:16 am
TriturPvP
We are still looking for people to apply
05/14/2017 2:11 am
TriturPvP
Still looking!
05/13/2017 4:45 pm
Maximuse
I would like to be part of your team, but not for free.-snip- If you're interested, contact me via Skype: maximuse_yt Here is some of my work in Skript: https://www.spigotmc.org/members/maximuse.84253/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome