My very first Airship (tips needed c:)

Xaturas's Avatar Xaturas6/21/17 10:02 am
2 emeralds 243 3
6/21/2017 1:32 pm
Xaturas's Avatar Xaturas
First of all: Sorry, for my english, im not native, and not thaaaat good in english in school too, hopefully it's enough!

Okey, i made a airship for one of my maps. My very first airship at all. Im pretty proud of it, but i still want to ask for hints to do better next time.

Screens

Thanks!
~X
Xaturas
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/21/2017 1:29 pm
Level 43 : Master Dragon
Bard Bard
I really don't have any tips or suggestions on how to improve it. Your ship is greatly impressive, I'm loving the shape and details you've put on it. Continue to build what you desire to build, and good luck!
06/21/2017 1:23 pm
salvestrom
if it were me, i'd be looking at making sure the boat part is properly balanced so the weight is evenly distributed either side of the balloon#s center. aside from that point of "realism", the designs really good.
06/21/2017 1:32 pm
Xaturas
Thanks for your comment!

Yes, i thougt that would be a point for you guys, but the Ship consists in a Map of a "Fantasy-Steampunk-Magic-World" where the point of realism dies at the flying islands and unreal mountains. But thanks, that you confirm that "point"!

My problem is the ship's hull... i dont had an idea of decoration or details i could add there. Maybe some of you got a tip for me?
~X
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome