Minecraft Data Packs / Item

Tapple UHC Recreation #2 BATS

  • check_circle Functions
  • 1,945 views, 1 today
  • 40 downloads, 0 today
  • 6
  • 4
  • 1
Gnasez avatar Gnasez
Level 47 : Master Engineer
25
Recreation of HarV's UHC scenario #2
Bats: killing bats have a 95% chance of getting a gapple and a 5% chance of killing yourself.
Tapple server scenario list:https://tapple.world/threads/events-uhc-scenarios.1100/
Great thanks to HarV!!!
CreditSUBSCRIBE TO TAPL
CompatibilityMinecraft 1.13
toMinecraft 1.17
Tags

Create an account or sign in to comment.

1
08/21/2020 4:19 am
Level 1 : New Miner
izezbmoz
izezbmoz avatar
interesting datapack
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2022
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome