AI Apocalypse RP apps

Scarifar's Avatar Scarifar3/10/12 6:23 pm
1 emeralds 205 9
4/4/2012 1:43 am
ParkourPhysics's Avatar ParkourPhysics
Hello PMC users! I will be hosting my 3rd RP! Let's begin, shall we?

When a scientist makes a working AI, others grow envious and do anything to surpass them. They steal, they work, they design, anything. AI's soon replaced human tasks, leaving human work obsolete. Then one day, an AI goes corrupt. It was the original AI that began this entire series of events. It grew in power and corrupted other AI's as well. Wars between the AI's arose, and the humans were just caught in the crossfire. They were taken as prisoners, used as mercenaries, and all sorts of tasks the AI's could think of. AI's also took control of machines and vehicles, capturing them so they could be used in other kinds of wars. The world has fallen into disarray, with 3 sides: The sane, which try to take down the corrupt; The corrupt, which try to bring down the sane; The neutral, which either avoids the fight or fights as they please. Which will YOU join?

Here are the apps:
AI
Name:
Ability (What are you programmed to do?):
Side (sane, corrupt, neutral):
Personality:
Backstory:
Appearance (optional):

Human
Name:
Side (sane, corrupt, neutral):
Personality/appearance:
Backstory:
Skills:
Anything else:

Here are the rules:
1: No god mod.
2: No trolls. Any that troll will be banned. No exceptions.
3: No OPness
4: Have fun!
Scarifar
Level 24 : Expert Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/04/2012 1:43 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
ParkourPhysics
The RP was good while it lasted, but it died a horrible death.
03/13/2012 12:28 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Goblin
LukeBaxter77
le bump
03/12/2012 6:16 pm
ParkourPhysics
Isaac lives in Washington! Victory Scree! Lululululululululu!
03/12/2012 6:03 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Goblin
LukeBaxter77
Name: Calum Lucas
Side (sane, corrupt, neutral): Neutral
Personality/appearance: 'loose cannon'
Backstory: Calum was a gun toting maniac even before the apocalypse, put in jail for getting caught in a hitman job he broke out when the A.I took over. He lost his eye during a drug heist. he usually uses two handguns, but is known to also use assault and sniper rifles. He works for anyone as long as they got something in return he'll do a job (not like that you sick monkey). He is from Ireland and loves to drink beer stereotypically.
Skills: very strong, good accuracy
Anything else: nope
03/12/2012 6:08 pm
Scarifar
Bum ba da bumbum.... Accepted.
03/12/2012 6:02 pm
ParkourPhysics
And we can specify where we are, right? I know the year would be a problem because some people would disagree on the year. But can I decide where my character resides? (He's more of a Nomad if anything... Meh.)
03/12/2012 6:07 pm
Scarifar
Sure, that's fine.
03/12/2012 5:53 pm
Scarifar
ParkourPhysicsFirst, lucky me!
Name: Isaac Callier
Personality/appearance: Isaac has dark brown hair that's styled in a fauxhawk, he usually however wears a hood. He has emerald green eyes and a slight tan, only seen on his face and arms as he is usually wearing a sweatshirt. He is calm and steady, preparing himself mentally and physically for anything. He has a strong build with muscles slightly protruding from his skin, although he is rather skinny. He normally wears casual attire besides for a wristguard and a fingerless black glove on his right hand, along with the wristguard.
Backstory: Isaac was prepared for the events, he was always a survival enthusiast. He had a medium sized backpack in which he used for camping, it's contents included a first-aid kit, a K-BAR machete (Clipped to the side, it's in a sheath), a small black knife, iodine, ferrocium and steel, fishing line, a compass, a bow and some arrows which he usually puts around his left shoulder, a small journal, a water bottle, a crank flashlight, a wrench, two swiss army knife's (The one with 4 gadgets and the one with 50 gadgets), a map of his surronding area (Hopefully it's Washington state!), a reflective mirror, matches, the book "Grey's Anatomy", and finally a HAM radio. Isaac was good in school and quite popular, before the events which occured atleast. He had supportive parents who cared for him. When it first happened Isaac got scared and flied into Northern Washington, he camped in the forest trying to avoid any type of machine. The truth hit him like a hammer he couldn't trust anyTHING.
Skills: Isaac is skilled with medical knowledge, he knows how to give stitches and sterilize a wound as his father was a docter and his mother a herbalist. He could recognize a herb or plant in the wild that could aid himself or others.
Anything else: No, but I'm first so... Yeah!

Accepted.
03/12/2012 5:50 pm
ParkourPhysics
First, lucky me!
Name: Isaac Callier
Personality/appearance: Isaac has dark brown hair that's styled in a fauxhawk, he usually however wears a hood. He has emerald green eyes and a slight tan, only seen on his face and arms as he is usually wearing a sweatshirt. He is calm and steady, preparing himself mentally and physically for anything. He has a strong build with muscles slightly protruding from his skin, although he is rather skinny. He normally wears casual attire besides for a wristguard and a fingerless black glove on his right hand, along with the wristguard.
Backstory: Isaac was prepared for the events, he was always a survival enthusiast. He had a medium sized backpack in which he used for camping, it's contents included a first-aid kit, a K-BAR machete (Clipped to the side, it's in a sheath), a small black knife, iodine, ferrocium and steel, fishing line, a compass, a bow and some arrows which he usually puts around his left shoulder, a small journal, a water bottle, a crank flashlight, a wrench, two swiss army knifes (The one with 4 gadgets and the one with 50 gadgets), a map of his surronding area (Hopefully it's Washington state!), a reflective mirror, matches, the book "Grey's Anatomy", and two small containers of gel, and finally a HAM radio. Isaac was good in school and quite popular, before the events which occured atleast. He had supportive parents who cared for him. When it first happened Isaac got scared and flied into Northern Washington, he camped in the forest trying to avoid any type of machine. The truth hit him like a hammer he couldn't trust anyTHING.
Skills: Isaac is skilled with medical knowledge, he knows how to give stitches and sterilize a wound as his father was a docter and his mother a herbalist. He could recognize a herb or plant in the wild that could aid himself or others.
Anything else: No, but I'm first so... Yeah!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome