Original Thread: broken-strings-forum-application-thread-t83786.html

Three,
two,
cucumber,
one,
RP TIEM!
BlackFTW
Level 39 : Artisan Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/15/2012 10:43 am
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
Poke
Ren was causing havoc in Eastern forest. He was in a rage over something that happened. A something he clearly wasn't planning on talking about.
05/14/2012 5:23 pm
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Gobble124
Xamine had witnessed the fight. He jumped down. "Hello." He said. His yellow eyes seemed to stare at Zephos through Xamine's skull mask. "Are you so weak that you cannot even damage that thing?"
05/14/2012 9:03 am
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
iHazRabiez
Vanguard was long gone. There were benefits to being hulking spaceships of doom. Vanguard was back "home". He waited. Vigil howled in relief when he was sure that Vanguard was gone.
05/14/2012 12:38 am
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
ultradoom5
"I shall not leave. Why are you attacking that... thing?" Seve asked valiantly.
05/14/2012 12:31 am
Level 32 : Artisan Toast
gonard3
A shot of wind dissipated the fire.

"I'll give you one last chance to leave." Zephos stated calmly. The spaceship would have to wait for another day.
05/14/2012 12:28 am
ultradoom5
Seve was thrown into a tree by the punch. "holy sh**" he muttered. He slowly got up, a pain in his ribs. Eves angrily blew fire at Zephos.
05/14/2012 12:26 am
gonard3
In the middle of Zephos' punch he sensed a disturbance in the air. Instantaneously, he warped behind the charging Chimera and let the punch fall onto it instead.
05/14/2012 12:22 am
ultradoom5
Seve wanted very badly to interfere, but wasn't sure that he should. He sort of liked the strange metal creature. Against his better judgement, he charged Zephos.
05/14/2012 12:20 am
gonard3
Zephos gripped the strange metal this beast was made of. He applied some pressure to test its strength. It was intensely hard and durable.

"Higher Being my a**!" Zephos screamed as he threw all of his strength into a punch right where he suspected its forehead was.
05/14/2012 12:13 am
iHazRabiez
Vanguard, did not stop. Oh no. He kept going. It may appear that he had stopped, if one were high on adrenaline. Vanguard had no business with the other being. He just continued forward. Vigil, watched from afar, with interest. He had not known his nemesis, was so... "gentle".
05/14/2012 12:05 am
ultradoom5
Seve watched Zephos with interest. This was interesting.
05/14/2012 12:03 am
gonard3
Again, Zephos transported in front of the hulking beast. Zephos put his palm out to touch the spaceship. as he made contact, the Synthetic-organism stopped in its tracks, forced to stop by the strength of Zephos.
Click to reveal
I am an Eternalus Being as well, so only one thing can harm me.
05/13/2012 7:53 pm
Gobble124
Xamine walked out of the temple with...something. He swallowed it and then smiled. "Good...." He muttered. He kept walking and then jumped up into a tree. He had plans. It would have to wait though. He wasn't ready. Not yet. He put his mask back on and then summoned his sword. A Thin black sword appeared in his hands. "The hunt begins." He muttered.
05/13/2012 6:05 pm
iHazRabiez
Click to reveal
He is technically synthetic-organic.

"Confidence born of ignorance."
Vanguard repeated. He ignored Zephos. He continued forward. Zephos, was just a mild obstacle. Vanguard was more advanced. Vanguard had no business. Yet. Soon... soon something would happen.
05/13/2012 5:53 pm
gonard3
"Stop saying that! I am not ignorant! I WILL KILL YOU." His voice deepened. His eyes glowed red. Horns violently burst from his forehead. His muscles bulged until his skin looked like it was about to rip apart. His entire body mass had grown to at least three times the size before the frightening transformation. Again, Zephos snapped his fingers and in a burst of flame, the Font Sword appeared in his hand, this time different. The hilt was decorated with the horns of some animal and the pommel was made of a human skull. the blade was roughly three feet wide, and several inches thick at the center that tapered down into a jagged serrated blade. Zephos used a wind gust to transport extremely fast to the front of the organic spaceship.

"Now then, I believe we had some unfinished business." His voice was deep and guttural, but his anger had faded and his confidence and reason had returned.
05/13/2012 5:37 pm
iHazRabiez
"Confidence born of ignorance. You cannot kill me. We are each a nation, independent. Free of all weakness."
Vanguard said, as he continued to walk away. Well, now he was levitating, far above the ground. He let out a mechanical growl.
05/13/2012 5:31 pm
gonard3
"You dont see me as a threat do you!" Zephos was to the boiling point. "I demand that you fight me this instant! Or I might have to kill you!" His words were slurred and his rage took over his brain. All we wanted to do was kill.
05/13/2012 5:17 pm
iHazRabiez
Vanguard, would not have any more fighting. He found it boring. It was useless, anyways.
"You cannot understand our presence here."
He said, wandering off.
05/13/2012 5:08 pm
Gobble124
Jacob walked over to the....thing. "You okay?" He asked his scales reseeding to his back onto a small point invisible to the naked eye.
05/13/2012 1:48 pm
ultradoom5
Seve slowly awoke, yawning, only to find the strange two from before fighting nearby. How got up groggily. Eves was wide awake, and before Seve could do anything, Eves ran at them, foaming.
05/13/2012 1:39 pm
Level 24 : Expert Crafter
Scarifar
(How to jump in...)
Day was in a tree, playing his flute and watching the animals come to listen.
05/13/2012 1:37 pm
gonard3
"I have made my move, beast. Now, fight me!" Zephos shouted from the front of the creature once again.
05/13/2012 12:57 pm
iHazRabiez
Vanguard let out a mechanical sound. The "gaps" were merely illusions. As they were layers of the Reaper's armor.
"Rudimentary creature. I am beyond your comprehension. You try to kill me. Confidence born of ignorance."
Vanguard said, in the same monotonous voice. This didn't affect him. Not in the slightest bit. He only had one weakness. And he was sure that this rudimentary creature didn't know it.
05/12/2012 11:46 pm
BlackFTW
Dente tried to pull himself up to his feet, but the years of not working out really backfired there. He barely managed to keep himself up to his feet for more than a millisecond. He eventually gave up, and just looked around for a bit.
05/12/2012 11:43 pm
gonard3
"So, you aren't a mortal being. It's a shame really, that was your one chance of survival. Do you know who I am, space man? I am Zephos. You know, the Zephos who is the terrorizer of towns, the Catastrophe of Kingdoms? People have feared me for over 18,000 years! If you think I am gonna let myself get killed by some overgrown space trash your sorely mistaken!!" Zephos was shouting now. It took a lot to make him angry, but the fact that Zephos' didn't kill it made him all the more bloodthirsty.

"I don't care if my wind magic doesn't harm you!! You are going to die!" Zephos snapped his fingers on both hands. with a puff of geometric shapes, a matte black sword appeared in each hand. In a flash of black light, he smashed the swords together creating one larger, more deadly sword. Suddenly, Zephos was simply gone. He appeared on top of the spaceship, but used gusts of wind to navigate around it extremely quickly. Each time Zephos reappeared, he would strike at a gap in the Spaceships armor with his sword. He was moving so fast that it seemed like he was in multiple places at once. He hoped...that this would kill the spaceship.
05/12/2012 11:30 pm
iHazRabiez
Click to reveal
I'd say the Morsel of Kevin. Sounds good.
05/12/2012 11:27 pm
BlackFTW
((Hey, guys, uhm, I know this is a weird question... but, uhm. So, I have this new recipe. I already put in the three required non-humans, so, do I put in one morsel of Dente flavored human, or one morsel of Kevin flavored human?))

Dente looked around the area. He had falled asleep. But where? Some kind of... woods? Well, it was nice there, at least. Until he noticed that he was suspended upside down. By rope.
05/12/2012 11:24 pm
iHazRabiez
"Confidence born of ignorance."
Vanguard boomed. He levitated from the ground, and his claws opened. He was clearly not of this world. He was made of strange metal. He did not seem mortal. He seemed more like a "God". He was a Reaper. He was Vanguard. He was from space, as he claimed. He withstood the vacuum. A simple tornado would not hurt him. He was, essentially, a living space ship.
Click to reveal
He only has one weakness. And, I can tell you right now, it's not air. Also, if you want a reference picture, either A) Check my app OR B) Look at my profile picture.
05/12/2012 11:16 pm
gonard3
"Hmm, I thought we were done fighting...Oh well, I guess of you want to die that's OK." Zephos said calmly. He new this new thing would be a tough thing to kill. (btw what is vanguard?) If he just summoned up a lot of energy at once, he could kill it in a single blow.

Slowly, Zephos rose into the air. In each hand, a miniature tornado. After rising to his desired height, right up to this things "Face" He pressed the base of his palms together, connecting the tornadoes. It grew larger and larger until Zephos was holding a full-sized tornado in his hands. Zephos angles his hands downward until they were facing directly at the giant creature. He used up the last of the strength that he had left to control at one time to launch the tornado at the beast. The sheer size and destructive energy of the tornado would be enough to make entire kingdoms run in fear. It uprooted trees from dozens of yards away that were tossed aside like a ragdoll. It had closed in on the creature and was about to make contact when Zephos wondered if this thing was another mortal being. if not, his magic would easily tear it to pieces.
05/12/2012 11:02 pm
iHazRabiez
Vigil, watched as the miniature tornado came. He grunted. A force, that he hated, and had not seen in ages, came. It was levitating above the ground. It was Vanguard. He landed, and the tornado was stopped in its tracks. Doing minimal damage. Vanguard let out a growl.
"Ignorant creature. You try to destroy the forest. Most of your animal friends live there. Most of your food lives there. Destroy it. And I will destroy you."
Vanguard boomed in his monotonous voice. He was talking to Zephos.
05/12/2012 10:31 pm
gonard3
Just to impress his new-found rival, Zephos quickly whipped up a tornado and sailed away on it, devouring the forest.
05/12/2012 10:28 pm
iHazRabiez
Vigil growled, as he pounded through a few trees, before stopping. He growled. And devoured whatever he had regurgitated. He would have to wait another day.
05/12/2012 10:20 pm
gonard3
Just as the two were about to collide, Zephos snapped his fingers yet again, this time he used a gust of wind to simply avoid the contact. It was obvious this fight was not going to be an easy one, so Zephos did the sensible thing and left. he returned his sword to wherever it came from in another puff of geometric shapes, and walked off in search of a different source of food. as he walked, he whistled a cheerful tune.

"You fought well Mister Creature-Thingy! I hope you live another day so I can kill you!" Zephos said, again, with great passive aggression. As he walked away, he pat the Chimera on the head and headed back home. He would have to go tonight without dinner.
05/12/2012 10:15 pm
iHazRabiez
Vigil, as a Vigil, did not have "weaponry". They generally used their claws. Vigil, was in his defensive state, so he was practically a cannon ball, without explosives. He could go straight through a tree, and still go. Now, he had a target. He span, his legs were being held to his chest. Vigil, also let his hands face outwards. And they had claws. So, he was a spinning ball of death. Essentially. Vigil was a Vigil. He did not fear death. He was a guardian. And he regurgitated something. He didn't have time to reveal it, he was still speeding forward.
05/12/2012 10:07 pm
gonard3
The gargoyle flew up. He was of no concern to Zephos right now. But, something that did concern Zephos, was the Mortal beast that launched at him from the tree branch. Still floating, Zephos angled his sword forward and used a blast of wind to launch himself toward the Mortal. The two were going to clash. Both had stupendous armor, but as far as he knew, Zephos had better weaponry. He was confident.
05/12/2012 10:02 pm
iHazRabiez
Click to reveal
Gobbs had to go.

[7:55:16 PM] Gobbs: Gtg. I give you control of my character

And, I plan to control Jacob to a minimum.

Jacob, flew up, avoiding the swing.

Vigil, on the other hand, growled, and leaped for the attacker. Shouting something. Most of it was clicking, and grunting. But some was understandable.
"Why attack us? Foe."
05/12/2012 9:59 pm
gonard3
Without even looking behind him, Zephos knew something was coming because of the disturbances in the air. in a streak of wind, Zephos was immediately behind the new attacker, a gargoyle of sorts, and the attack from the sword was already in mid strike, this time, aimed at the gargoyle -thing.
05/12/2012 9:55 pm
iHazRabiez
Vigil growled. He ducked, and the blade nicked his hard, carapace. He did not bleed. Nor make a noise. He was a Vigil. He did not know the sensation of pain. But, he could still be injured. Killed. Vigil growled, and tried to kick the... thing, down. Two of his hands hung onto the branch. His feet swung towards Zephos. Vigil let out another howl.
05/12/2012 9:53 pm
Gobble124
Jacob started to charge at the....Attacker. As he did he slowly started to change into his true form. Scales grew and wings started to pop out of his back. He leaped up in the air and then came down, fully transformed, slicing at the Attacker with his claws.
05/12/2012 9:49 pm
gonard3
The beast was agile. The beam Zephos had shot missed. Still, if this were an ordinary creature, the beam should have locked on and homed in. Something clicked in Zephos' mind. It had to be a Mortal, a person freed from the strings of illusion. His magic would have a lesser effect on this thing than it had on other things he had killed before.

"Font blade!" Zephos shouted and snapped his fingers. Upon snapping his fingers, in a puff of small geometric shapes, a matte black sword appeared in his hand. He twirled the sword around once in his two fingers before slicing the air a few times, warming up his sword arm. Sending a jet of air underneath him, Zephos launched into the air, right next to the thing. He swung the sword smoothly at the thing.
05/12/2012 9:44 pm
Gobble124
Jacob reflexively jumped backward. Another time he did something that seemed unreal to him. He decided to let the animal take over. He crouched into a fighting position.
05/12/2012 9:41 pm
iHazRabiez
Click to reveal
Vigil's on the ground. ._.

Vigil grabbed Jacob's hand firmly, and shook it. He thought he heard a wisp of air, and he growled.
"Ego olfacimus hostem. Non illum fetor porta. Aliquid ... diversis."
Vigil climbed up another tree, and let out am irritated howl. It was followed by a series of clicks, grunts, and growls.
05/12/2012 9:36 pm
gonard3
Zephos' aim seemed to be off, there was no creature in the branch he shot down. Zephos scanned his surroundings and noticed that the creature he sought for food was in a higher tree shaking somethings hand. Zephos shot a compressed beam of air out of his fingertip in an attempt to stun the thing long enough for him to gut it with his font sword. (the "Thing" is you rabiez btw)
05/12/2012 9:35 pm
Gobble124
Jacob slowly took Vigil's hand. "Yeah.....I guess...."
05/12/2012 9:31 pm
iHazRabiez
Vigil climbed from the tree, and extended his head.
"Friend."
He said, extending his hand to shake.
05/12/2012 9:28 pm
Gobble124
"Friend I suppose. I'm not here to hurt you though I do not know if it is the same for you....or any of the creatures in this area."
05/12/2012 9:25 pm
iHazRabiez
"Like all of us? Hoc Fremit mundus super nos. Videt nobis subeuntes, ego coniecto."
Vigil said. He growled.
"Amicus, aut hostem? Friend, or foe?"
Vigil asked. As he watched from his branch.
05/12/2012 9:18 pm
Gobble124
"Jacob." Jacob said simply. "And I have no idea what's going on." He muttered.
05/12/2012 9:10 pm
iHazRabiez
Vigil heard a voice. He went into his defensive state. He howled.
"I am Vigil. What doth thou call thyself?"
He said, climbing up to a taller tree. He dug his claws into the tree, and climbed. He reached a top branch, and sat. He looked upon the ground. Scanning it for potential threats.
05/12/2012 6:49 pm
Gobble124
((Oh.))
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome