Coniuratio Manor - Mystery/Survival Horror RP

gohkamikaze's Avatar gohkamikaze2/22/12 7:09 am
3/22/2012 5:05 am
gohkamikaze's Avatar gohkamikaze
Good day to you, PMC-ers! Recently I've gotten into the pastime of forum role-playing, having stumbled across the idea in the little 'latest post' box in the corner. Seeing as the last RP I was involved in ended rather suddenly, I decided to have a go at hosting my own. So, here it is:

RP Name: "Coniuratio Manor"

LOCATION: A remote Manor situated miles from any form of civilization in the English countryside.

BACKSTORY: The sleek black limo pulls into the long driveway leading up to the vast and exquisite Georgian-era Manor. You look out the tinted windows, noting the beautiful ten foot high brick walls and wrought iron fence tops surrounding the estate, coated in an almost invisible mesh of wire. You begin to wonder what it is, but just as you strain your eyes to get a better glimpse you drive into a long avenue of trees, their lush green leaves glimmering in the spring sunlight. You check your mobile to see if anyone has tried to call you, but you soon realise that you have no reception. Figures,, you think to yourself, this place is pretty isolated.

Finally, you arrive at the circular driveway in front of the manor, the middle of which is a beautiful arrangement of flowers in the design of the Coniuratio coat of arms. The limo pulls to a halt, and you quickly read over the brochure again. A pool, a hedge maze, extensive gardens, a banquet hall, recreational rooms, a library, and more – many of these fully staffed, of course. You remember exactly why you'd decided to come here for your three week holiday.

The car door opens, the chauffeur gesturing to the foot of the grand stairs leading up to the front door. “I've unpacked your bags for you. Enjoy your stay at Coniuratio Manor” the chauffeur says in a thick Scottish accent, giving you a warm and comforting smile. You thank him, and give him a small tip in your local currency. He tips his cap as a sign of gratitude and gets back in the limo, driving off to get the next lot of passengers from the airport.

The doors ahead are thick and sturdy oak, ornately carved and decorated in a grand Georgian style. You gather your things and begin carting them up the stairs, eager to start your holiday.

Little do you realise that, in three days, this place will become an inescapable nightmare. Not all is what it seems here at Coniuratio Manor... The question is, can YOU survive?

RULES:
1) No god-moding. The only person who retains the right to god-mode in any way, shape or form is myself, and even then I will not take control of your character without prior consent.
2) Spelling, grammar and punctuation are essential to an RP. Absolutely essential. If u cnt spel or u typ lyk dis 4 all ur posts n aplikatshuns, then the metaphorical door is there. It's really not a pretty sight, and input of such a low calibre is not wanted on this RP.
3) Characters may not be killed by any other RP-er without prior consent. If your character dies, that's it – the Manor will be in lockdown, and the chances of a replacement character being accepted are extraordinarily slim. However, if the replacement character's entry is plausible enough (i.e. they were a member of the staff, they were locked away in their room while shit got real, etc) then you may be granted a second chance.
4) The applications will be completely open for three in-RP 'days', which will be announced by myself (most likely all three 'days' will be well over a week's worth of RL time ). At the conclusion of the three 'days', the gates will lock, the electric fence will be turned on and Lord Coniuratio will be murdered, thus rendering all entry and exit into the Manor grounds impossible. However, like in the previous rule, if you can find me a plausible reason for why or how your character got in there after the three days, they may be accepted.
5) Your character must be plausible. No superpowers, people who are perfect at ALL the things, etc. Also, don't forget to fill in all the criteria, or your application will not be considered.
6) Nothing ridiculous like “The house exploded!” or “Bobby Brown found a rocket launcher under the kitchen sink”. Your writing, too, must be believable.
7) These rules are subject to change and alteration if need be, so keep an eye on 'em just in case
8) Please, enjoy your stay at Coniuratio Manor (in other words, have fun!)

BAN LIST:
n/a

CURRENT GUESTS:
gohKamikaze (Allowed to accept)
ParkourPhysics (Allowed to accept)
BlackFTW
Clue
IHazRabiez
Gobble124
AceofDaimonds
hailman123

CURRENT STAFF:
Scarifar
lilymalady123

APPLICATION CRITERIA (please fill out all the required fields):

Name:
Race/Nationality:
Backstory:
Reasons behind holiday:
How did they hear about Coniuratio Manor?:
Appearance/Personality:
Notable luggage (any items of interest?):
Anything else?:
gohkamikaze
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

gohkamikaze
03/08/2012 5:23 am
Pwner, wrong thread, there's a hyperlink on page one
gohkamikaze
03/07/2012 5:17 pm
Gargoyle, accepted. His parents may also be there, but because they're not primary characters they're at risk of dying/being murdered spontaneously by the creature(although, if that does happen, it won't be anytime soon.)

On an unrelated note, everyone seems to love their knives on this RP...
Gargoyle
03/07/2012 4:34 pm
Level 41 : Master Taco
Hope i'm Accepted soon
LukeBaxter77
03/07/2012 4:30 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Goblin
bumpity
Gargoyle
03/07/2012 11:05 am
Name: Jake Montessori
Race/Nationality: England
Backstory: A Young Boy in School, Straight A's, Has a Rich Family. He Loves to Visit Fancy Places Like Manors And Castles. His Birthday was Coming up and his Parents Had No idea What to Give Him, They Found Many Fancy Hotels and Resorts, But None Seem to Fit what He Liked. A Few Days Before his Birthday, They Found This Flier for a Manor, Full Staff and Everything. When his Birthday Came They Surprised him with it, He Looked the Most Happy he had Been in a Long Time. It was Time to Go, they Had Packed Everything and Ordered a Private Limo. It would Only Take a Hour to get There, He Got out his Tablet and Started Playing to Wait.
Reasons behind holiday: His Birthday Surprise Gift.
How did they hear about Coniuratio Manor?: His Parents Found it when Looking for a Birthday Surprise.
Appearance/Personality: Dark Blonde Hair, a Bright Yellow and Green Sweater.
Notable luggage (any items of interest?): a Curved Knife, Not Sharp.
Anything else?: Can his Parents be there Too?

Hope i'm Accepted!
gohkamikaze
03/07/2012 7:18 am
I have no problems with chocolate in the slightest, go right ahead
gohkamikaze
03/06/2012 8:22 pm
Not yet, there's still time! It's 3 in-RP days, currently it's day 2 in the afternoon (6pm or so)
Gargoyle
03/06/2012 6:03 pm
Wait, so its Too late to post Apps now Because it has been over 3 Days?
gohkamikaze
03/06/2012 8:05 am
Pwner, only issue with the app is the flare gun (once again, a Customs issue plus that firearms, even relatively nonlethal ones, would detract from the RP). If you want, you can substitute the flare gun for standard, ground-lit flares? Other than that, interesting application, acccepted.
gohkamikaze
03/05/2012 4:42 pm
Luke, accepted. Welcome aboard
LukeBaxter77
03/05/2012 3:46 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Goblin
Name: Gavin Reynolds or 'Gav'
Race/Nationality: Caucasian/Scottish
Occupation: Gang member (basically bullying money out of people)
Backstory: Gavin has been in a gang since a young age, mostly wearing a clown like face paint as his gangs 'symbol' he bullies money out of people with other gang members and offers 'protection' for shops, before he joined the gang he was a normal boy until a bunch of other kids 'jumped' him, he wanted revenge so he joined the gang.
Reasons behind holiday: i'm going to be frank with you i live in scotland and it rains all the time a holiday is what most people want here.
How did they hear about Coniuratio Manor?: note stolen from a 'client'
Appearance/Personality: clown make-up, tracksuit, brown hair with tramlines, blue eyes, always acts before he thinks,
Notable luggage (any items of interest?): a butterly knife (if allowed), knuckle dusters
Anything else?: nope
ParkourPhysics
02/29/2012 5:39 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Fail nevermind.
gohkamikaze
02/28/2012 9:21 am
'cept that any gun under 30cm in length is outlawed regardless. Anyway, enough on that, this is an application thread and not a discussion on firearms laws
AceofDaimonds
02/28/2012 9:17 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
I just checked and it's basically the exact same thing in the uk so...
gohkamikaze
02/28/2012 9:10 am
TSA is an American body, isn't it? This is set in England, where laws differ quite a bit XD
gohkamikaze
02/28/2012 8:14 am
Gobble, i'm hesitant about the pistol, purely because of the whole 'customs' thing. If he was a British resident I might overlook it purely because it has no ammo, but getting even an unloaded, disused firearm through airport security is nigh on impossible. I can overlook the hunting knife proivided he bought it from someplace in the country, but that's with a degree of hesitancy.

In short, accepted on the grounds that he doesn't carry his grandfather's pistol.

Also, Parkour, you've got the right idea - updating your status shortly, you are now able to accept applications
AceofDaimonds
02/28/2012 8:49 am
the gun could be transported if the TSA has anything to say about it
Travelers may only transport UNLOADED firearms in a locked, hard-sided container in or as checked baggage. All firearms, ammunition and firearm parts, including firearm frames and receivers, are prohibited in carry-on baggage.
<-----poker face again
if you want to read it yourself on the site then here
http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/assistant/editorial_1666.shtm
Gobble124
02/28/2012 7:18 am
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Name: Ryan Kendrick
Race/Nationality: Caucasian -American
Backstory: Ryan Kendrick grew up and was smarted than most. When he finished college he began writing Kids Books. His two popular books were, When the Moon Goes Down at MIdnight and The Hopeless Dream. After that he became a Lawyer in hopes of finding a good job. Rest is continued in The Reasons and How They Heard of the Manor
Reasons behind holiday: Ryan was having trouble in his life because his Best Friend was a criminal and one day he found he was the Lawyer against him. He decided to go on a Holiday to straighten out his thoughts.
How did they hear about Coniuratio Manor?: When he was searching for the Ideal Vacation a letter arrived telling him all about the manor.
Appearance/Personality: He has Shaggy Brown hair and sea green eyes. He likes his Dark brown coat.
He is rather friendly and loves adventures but, is scared of small spaces.
Notable luggage (any items of interest?): He carry's a pistol from his Grandfather when his grandfather served in World War 2. It has no ammo. He also carry's a long hunting knife, he was going to use it for hunting (Duh)
Anything else?:Nope.
AceofDaimonds
02/28/2012 6:58 am
ok thanks
gohkamikaze
02/28/2012 6:11 am
Tessen I could also overlook. However, the Shinobigatana and the Wakazashi aren't really feasible. 'sides, the Manor already has a large collection of medieval European weapons which we could all utilize when it goes to hell in a handbasket
AceofDaimonds
02/28/2012 5:22 am
could he at least have a Shinobigatana or Wakazashi and could he have a Tessen the problem would not be having the items but fulfilling the criteria to get them on the plane. <-----poker face <-----and yes I know what I'm talking about face
gohkamikaze
02/28/2012 3:36 am
yeah, it's gone pretty quiet... Heh, we need fresh me- erm, I mean, more RP-ers XD
lilymalady123
02/28/2012 3:26 am
Level 20 : Expert Artist
SOMEONE RP WITH ME!!!
gohkamikaze
02/28/2012 2:52 am
Ace, I'm liking the app EXCEPT for the weapons. Rabiez got through with a shortsword, but that's only because his character lives in the UK and therefore wouldn't need to deal with customs. Of course, flying in from Japan with these large, dangerous weapons would raise serious questions. I could perhaps overlook the Kunai and the Shruiken, but that's about it in the way of weapons, sorry :/ Accepted, but only if you leave out the katana and kusarigama.

On a totally unrelated note, I'm pretty pumped for unleashing the beast on the manor... Two in-RP days left >:D
ParkourPhysics
02/28/2012 3:24 pm
Y U NO DELETE MY COMMENT. :I
AceofDaimonds
02/27/2012 11:01 pm
The character is not from an anime but the pic is fan art of an anime character other than that that the character is all my idea.

Re-app

Name:Statoshi
Race/Nationality:Japanese
Occupation:Detective and Sensei at his dojo (he's really accomplished for his age)
Backstory:Satoshi had some time off so he decided to go to a Manor he had heard of from his friend. He decided to go to this Manor as his buddy had told him it was a good spot for vacation.
Reasons behind holiday:Time off nuf said
How did they hear about Coniuratio Manor?:a friend told him
Appearance/Personality:
Satoshi joke's alot but knows how to be serious. also is acrobatic and knows how to fight.
Notable luggage (any items of interest?):Katana, Kusarigama, Kunai, Shuriken goggles and an eye-patch like my avatars
Anything else?:Satoshi is very cautious and rarely lets his guard down
ParkourPhysics
02/27/2012 7:56 pm
First of all no, it isn't. And secondly did you take that character from an anime? This is supposed to be your own character, not copywrited, (Can't accept or deny so...) Dissapointed if so! And err... I'll say it again, bringing so many weapons will only ruin the roleplay... When whatever in the mansion comes at you will you really be carrying around a ton of weapons? No probably not... especially on vacation, why would he only put weapons in his bag? Does he not wear clothes and have no care for hygiene?
AceofDaimonds
02/27/2012 9:39 am
ParkourPhysicsI mean seriously who brings a gun to their vaction destination?

any one who is packing HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

iHazRabiez
People who have enemies. Like uhm... hit-men, mob bosses, etc. I chose a short-sword because my character is a man of class, and likes watching his enemies bleed...
MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

My character is a man of class but he likes killing his enemies before they can bleed...
MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this rp based off of Murder by Death

Name:Statoshi
Race/Nationality:Japanese
Occupation:Detective and Sensei at his dojo (he's really accomplished for his age)
Backstory:Satoshi had some time off so he decided to go to a Manor he had heard of from his friend. He decided to go to this Manor as his buddy had told him it was a good spot for vacation.
Reasons behind holiday:Time off nuf said
How did they hear about Coniuratio Manor?:a friend told him
Appearance/Personality:
Satoshi joke's alot but knows how to be serious. also is acrobatic and knows how to fight.
Notable luggage (any items of interest?):Katana, Shinobigatana, Kusarigama, Kunai, Shuriken, Bo Shuriken, Wakazashi, Tanto, Kusarifundo, Kyoketsu Shoge, Tetsubishi, Shuko, Fukiya, Kama, Jutte, Tessen, Metsubushi, Nodachi, and an eye-patch like my avatars
Anything else?:Satoshi is very cautious and rarely lets his guard down
gohkamikaze
02/27/2012 8:10 am
Nice app Hail, accepted
hailman123
02/27/2012 7:26 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
are you still accepting apps if so...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Gregory Swenson
Race/Nationality: Caucasian/ Canadian
Backstory: Born into a poor family Gregory (or Greg as everyone calls him) was born not knowing the finer things in life. Sometimes his family had to do questionable things in order to survive. When Greg was the age of 7 his father was aressted for murder. His father was found guilty and sentenced to 25 years in prison without parole. After his father was incarcerated his mother remarried to a wealthy stock broker, which meant Greg could finally learn what it was like to have nice things. Gregs stepfather was a kind and gentel man whom Greg grew very fond of. At the age of 16 Gregory got a part time job at a small franchise called Quick Stop. Greg fell in love with the franchise and very quickly moved to manager of a store. At age 19 Greg went to college taking a buisness and financing course, which he graduated at age 24. After graduating Greg went back to work for Quick Stop and very quickly made it to the second in command. The owner of Quick Stop died of a heart attack and left the franchise to be run by Greg. By age 30 Greg had expanded the company to 17 stores. Greg now lives in a large mansion with his mother, whom he invited after his stepfather died of cancer.
Reasons behind holiday: When Greg held a house party just before he left, his father showed up having just recently been released from prison. Greg wanted nothing to do with his father, which made his father angry and attack a party guest. This event stressed Greg out to the point he needed a vacation.
How did they hear about Coniuratio Manor?: From his best friend James.
Appearance/Personality: Greg is a tall, average build man. He has an average face and average body, and usually doesn't stick out in crowds. Greg has short, brown hair with green eyes. There is nothing special about the way he looks except for a scar under his eye from when he was poor. Greg is calm and level headed. He mostly keeps to himself but will talk to people should he be in the same room with them. Greg talks out loud to himself often, usually about either what he is thinking of the current situation, or about buisness plans. Greg walks with an air of urgency at all times.
Notable luggage (any items of interest?): Buisness papers, pens, pencils, and a small knife to whiddle with as well as wood to whiddle.
Anything else?: Greg is prone to seeking female companionship, as well as a future spouse.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's it if you accept me thank you, if you don't or it's too late thanks anyway.
gohkamikaze
02/27/2012 6:30 am
Can't wait to see it. mdaddy
mdaddy14100
02/26/2012 10:18 am
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
Umma. Make an app in a sec!
gohkamikaze
02/23/2012 8:42 pm
Lily, Jasmina is employed at the Manor? What as, exactly? Other than that, sounds good, accepted
lilymalady123
02/23/2012 3:53 am
Level 20 : Expert Artist
Name: jasmina
Race/Nationality: australian
Backstory: I'll keep it short. Her parents died so she lived with her uncle at the manor till he dissapeared then she got a job there basically to have a good time and to show the guests that it's a fun place to be
Reasons behind holiday: explained in story
How did they hear about Coniuratio Manor?: her uncle lived and worked there
Appearance/Personality: smallish with blue eyes and blonde hair. Wears dresses all the time. Even though she looks sweet she is a badass
Notable luggage (any items of interest?): nothing much. She has her collection of Swiss
Knifes and her necklaces
Anything else?: she has a pet cat named leonard
gohkamikaze
02/22/2012 8:17 pm
gohkamikaze
02/22/2012 7:36 pm
Black, Scarifar, accepted. Provided I can type this stuff out before my lecture, the RP'll be live within the hour
Scarifar
02/22/2012 7:21 pm
Level 24 : Expert Crafter
Name: Press (Scar) Dalton ( )
Race/Nationality: American
Backstory: He was a good engineer, until he decided to retire and live his dream job: music. He was starting to lose money after he got falsely accused of bringing drugs and got fired. He looked for a job for days, until he was invited to work at a mansion. It had reasonably good pay, and would help him live a decent life
Reasons behind holiday: Holiday? HAHAHAHA...
How did they hear about Coniuratio Manor?: Recently invited to work there.
Appearance/Personality: Black hair in bangs, blue eyes, grey shirt, jeans, sunglasses, toothpick usually in mouth, scar stretching from bottom of left eye to chin, smart, kind, likes to tinker with metal and other mechanics.
Notable luggage (any items of interest?): Swiss Army Knife (was in boy scouts ), his acoustic guitar.
Anything else?:
BlackFTW
02/22/2012 6:52 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Miner
Name: Charlie Y'yankenshawe
Race/Nationality: He's German.
Backstory: Charlie Y'yankenshawe- A rather quiet student when he was in primary school. He was really only known by one teacher, and not positively. One day, in Science class, Charlie "accidentally" lit the teacher's hair on fire by "accidentally" mixing the wrong chemicals. But, secretly, it was ALL on purpose because the teacher gave him a deserved 5 (Back in the old days, German schools used a rating system from 5 to 1, five being the worst and one being the best) on his test. Same thing happened in high school, AND college. When he turned 18, since he always liked IA and crafting unique inventions, he became and engineer, first being a military engineer, fixing planes and various things like tanks, but after retiring from that, he got a job at an Auto-mobile company by the name of HeyHi.
Reasons behind holiday: During one of the days he was working recently, something, probably him, messed up and the engine of a car Charlie was working on fell to the ground and crushed his foot, and which of now he needs crutches. At the time of his first arrival at the Manor, his foot is almost healed and the crutches are of no need in around one to three days.
How did they hear about Coniuratio Manor?: He heard about it from several rumors from his peers.
Appearance/Personality: A taller-than-average man, who's rather, not strong or "buff", but built. His face is rather pale from countless hours in the garage, fixing motorcycles, cars, and so on. A notable scars runs up his arm, and he usually always wears an old baseball cap. His brown hair spikes up in various different direction, which actually started a rumor among his peers that he wears the hat to suppress wild hair syndrome. Charlie's often a rather, despite his childhood personality, a out-going and loud person.
Notable luggage (any items of interest?): Excluding both a wrench and various nuts and bolts, he carries with him a rather old pocket knife given to him by his father; it has several various names scribbled on the grip with a pen. It's often used as kind of a notepad kind of thing to Charlie.
Anything else?: Through a thick accent, in his English pronunciation, he says Ws as Vs, I.E "Check the vall for clues."
ParkourPhysics
02/22/2012 6:25 pm
A fifty-three year old with a short sword, we're screwed.
iHazRabiez
02/22/2012 6:03 pm
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
ParkourPhysicsI mean seriously who brings a gun to their vaction destination?

People who have enemies. Like uhm... hit-men, mob bosses, etc. I chose a short-sword because my character is a man of class, and likes watching his enemies bleed...
MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
gohkamikaze
02/22/2012 5:41 pm
Parkour, accepted When I get to University, I'll update the character list and start off the RP. Also, there will potentially be weapons in the Manor, as Lord Coniuratio is a man of class and distinction who enjoys collecting medieval artifacts... You'll all meet him upon entry and see him around; but he's more of a plot device than a character.
ParkourPhysics
02/22/2012 5:31 pm
((And I agree, I HOPE there is no weapons of any kind besides a small knife, I mean seriously who brings a gun to their vaction destination? Better yet explosives, a vacation usually means away from work, unless of course Clue's reasoning (Still no explosives) where he has a job to do there. ))
ParkourPhysics
02/22/2012 5:26 pm
Name: Joshua Hemmingway
Race/Nationality: Irish-American
Backstory: Joshua always got everything he wanted, his parents are rich, he got attention yet somehow he didn't like it. It was the day of the Masquerade ball, Joshua started in disgust as people all around laugh lavishly and treated themselves so nicely. He ran out the backdoor towards the ghetto of his small town, once inside Joshua saw the fatigue and suffering they had been through. After meeting a small guy who promted him agressively to give him food he ran back and would do his best. He walked all around stealing anything he could from the Masquerade, jewelry, money anything he could sell with ease. Once he felt it was enough he returned it and handed out everything he could, as he turned to head back he was greeted by his guardians who took him by force back to his parent's estate. They lectured him, then asked what he wanted, money, attention. Nothing, Joshua simply wanted to help others and if that meant stealing he would do it. Joshua lives in the England, while in the bad part of town he met a boy roughly his age who thought just like him, Joshua considered him to be better than anyone back at the estate so he constantly snuck him in.
Reasons behind holiday: Parents sent him away, felt it would do him good.
How did they hear about Coniuratio Manor?: A tinted letter adressed to him.
Appearance/Personality: Joshua has short-wavy hair that goes to the right, he has light blue eyes and tends to stay in the forest. He is calm, has a fair amount of dexterity, and is quite strong and agile as well as obserative. He has skills in archery and fencing as those were the classes he took over a long period of time. He is usually seen in a tuxedo or any other sort of fancy clothing as he parents don't want to be embarrased with their son. Joshua, who normally likes to rebel will wear what he wants, and his favorite thing to do is practice with a boomerang even though his parents find it rather callow.
Notable luggage (any items of interest?): A black masquerade mask that has two plumed feathers, and a medium sized decorated survival knife.
Anything else?: Nope.
gohkamikaze
02/22/2012 3:55 pm
Alright Clue, accepted. So so far we have a crazy Russian monster hunter, a Scottish black market trader and kleptomaniac, and the German equivalent of Indiana Jones. This is going to be interesting
gohkamikaze
02/22/2012 3:40 pm
Clue, I like this application... However, I'm going to be a bit of a dick here and say no rifle or explosives. I could perhaps overlook a run-of-the-mill handgun or flare gun, but other than that I think large, conventional weapons would detract from the RP Also, two more things: loving the fact that his family was killed by a creature, but a) There is nothing suspicious about Coniuratio Manor in the slightest (at least not immediately) and b) Could you perhaps make the 'monsters' that Berik has killed (except for the one that murdered his parents) just run-of-the-mill wild animals? It would make it seem more believable if he's been on a pursuit for monsters for most of his life but, as expected, he's so far turned up very little.
Clue
02/22/2012 3:47 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragon
What kind of monster hunter doesn't bring 40 cubic pounds of nuclear-grade explosives!?!?!
But fine.
Also, he hasn't caught anything, yet!
Again, this is perspective RP, this bio has been written from perspective of Berek, so it could be he is loony.
But he isn't
Clue
02/22/2012 1:58 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragon
Name: Berik The Red
Race/Nationality: Russian-Born, moved to British Isles at 25
Occupation: All sorts of jobs revolving around killing/capturing monsters
Backstory: His family was murdered by a vicious monster, which had fled into the night when the police came, no one believed his story, and he was practically exiled from his village from shame. Later on in his life, he trained to capture/kill a multitude of monsters and beasts, hoping one day to avenge his family. He met an eccentric millionaire, who funded many of his projects, they quickly became friends, and he quickly became wealthy, for it seemed many people were afraid of beasts these days. . . . . .
Reasons behind holiday: "I don't take holydays."
How did they hear about Coniuratio Manor?: An informant told him about the beasts besides Coniuratio Manor.
Appearance/Personality: Gruff.
Notable luggage (any items of interest?): He carries a few necessary items, such as 40 cubic pounds of explosives, a rifle and ammo for it, body armour, all sorts of stuff.
Anything else?: None of your business! DAMN YOU KAMIKAZE!!!!!
gohkamikaze
02/22/2012 9:49 am
Rabiez, accepted. I'm not going to question the plague mask and the sword, purely because he's living in the British Isles and therefore wouldn't have been picked up by customs or other authorities
iHazRabiez
02/22/2012 8:01 am
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
Name: Gregory L. Chester
Race/Nationality: Scottish
Occupation: Black Market Trade, also runs a legitimate business
Backstory: Gregory L. Chester was always a ruffian. He would beat other kids up, steal their things, sell their things, etc. That habit never did leave him. Even when he started an economic empire. He will most likely obtain an item of interest, and sell it on the Black Market, where his name is known for acquiring almost anything. He is known to torture his victims before stealing their items. He is an almost dictator in his fields of business. He will stop at nothing to acquire what he wants. He has strings everywhere.
Reasons behind holiday: Vacation, even the Black Market gets boring. Maybe he'll steal items from house guests, to sell on the Black Market.
How did they hear about Coniuratio Manor?: A letter. Titled specifically to him.
Appearance/Personality: He is a tall, sleek man. His face is wrinkled at a near minimal level. He wears a black suit. He is: obsessive, kleptomaniac, hoarder and always talks business. He goes to incredible lengths to obtain what he wants. Usually talks about how his business helps him and his ties with 'people'.
Notable luggage (any items of interest?): Carries a bloodied plague mask
Click to reveal
a small short-sword
Click to reveal
a small poster
Click to reveal

Anything else?: We have not yet reached consensus. Please try again later.
Click to reveal
Writing this at 5:29 A.M. Heh heh *snore*
gohkamikaze
02/22/2012 7:55 am
Name: (unnamable, to be determined)

Race/Nationality: Ancient Gaelic

Backstory: A creature from a time long forgotten by mankind, an unspeakable demon from ancient times that has no recallable name nor description.

Reasons behind holiday: Holiday? Trust me, this is going to be no holiday when this thing's done with it all...

How did they hear about Coniuratio Manor?: It didn't - it merely awoke there after over a thousand years of slumber.

Appearance/Personality: Hyper aggresive, and with an insatiable hunger for human flesh and souls. No-one ever seems to get a good enough glimpse at it to determine exactly what it looks like, but it appears to be roughly humanoid in shape.

Notable luggage (any items of interest?): Not really...

Anything else?: I know this application seems like it violates the rules, and yes, it does, but this character is going to be the primary antagonist.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome