FoRuM gAmE: ~~WRITING A STORY, 3 WORDS AT A TIME~~

seriouswarrior's Avatar seriouswarrior9/7/14 11:03 pm
10/4/2014 3:48 am
intothevoid's Avatar intothevoid
-I wanna play a game-

LOL, but seriously, this is how it works: You each take turns posting 3 words onto what has already been written in order to eventually form a really cool (and hopefully ridiculously funny) story in the end. They can be any words you want as long as it is nothing perverted, as long as it is not a curse word, and as long as you are not posting directly after yourself.

You can even roleplay parts if you so desire!

And feel free to add punctuation and quotation marks when needed :3

Example:
Person_01: Welcome to hell.
Person_02: Welcome to hell. We have no
Person_03: Welcome to hell. We have no cookies. We lied.
Person_04: Welcome to hell. We have no cookies. We lied. *evil laugh* But
Person_05: Welcome to hell. We have no cookies. We lied. *evil laugh* But there's free cable.
Person_06: "Welcome to hell. We have no cookies. We lied. *evil laugh* But there's free cable," said Justin Bieber.

And so on, and so on.

ANYTHING NOT PART OF THE STORY SHOULD BE PUT IN BRACKETS AT THE END OF YOUR POST.

Have fun! And remember: We're making a story!

That being, said, let's play! I'll start!
seriouswarrior
Level 39 : Artisan Fox

Create an account or sign in to comment.

intothevoid
10/04/2014 3:48 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
I waltzed into the white room with a suitcase full of mysterious looking apples. I heard a noise, I turned around, and I saw my long lost self from another world. "Hello, Me," I said to my alternate self, who held a ridiculously oversize spoon. ".em, olleH" He said anxiously who
seriouswarrior
10/02/2014 7:48 am
Click to reveal
Pie_NI waltzed into the white room with a suitcase full of mysterious looking apples. I heard a noise, I turned around, and I saw my long lost self from another world. "Hello, Me," I said to my alternate self, who held a
seriouswarrioras long as you are not posting directly after yourself.

I think you broke your own rule...

New rule: The maker of the rules can break them. Solved ^_^

I waltzed into the white room with a suitcase full of mysterious looking apples. I heard a noise, I turned around, and I saw my long lost self from another world. "Hello, Me," I said to my alternate self, who held a ridiculously oversize spoon. ".em, olleH" He
Jmal116
09/30/2014 9:35 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Engineer
waltzed into the white room with a suitcase full of mysterious looking apples. I heard a noise, I turned around, and I saw my long lost self from another world. "Hello, Me," I said to my alternate self, who held a ridiculously oversize spoon.
Pie_N
09/27/2014 11:55 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
I waltzed into the white room with a suitcase full of mysterious looking apples. I heard a noise, I turned around, and I saw my long lost self from another world. "Hello, Me," I said to my alternate self, who held a
seriouswarrioras long as you are not posting directly after yourself.

I think you broke your own rule...
seriouswarrior
09/24/2014 4:48 pm
I waltzed into the white room with a suitcase full of mysterious looking apples. I heard a noise, I turned around, and I saw my long lost self from another world. "Hello, Me," I said to my alternate self
seriouswarrior
09/17/2014 12:32 am
I waltzed into the white room with a suitcase full of mysterious looking apples. I heard a noise, I turned around, and I saw my long lost self from another world. "Hello, Me," I said to
seriouswarrior
09/15/2014 10:39 pm
I waltzed into the white room with a suitcase full of mysterious looking apples. I heard a noise, I turned around, and I saw my long lost self from another world. "Hello, me,"
seriouswarrior
09/13/2014 10:00 pm
I waltzed into the white room with a suitcase full of mysterious looking apples. I heard a noise, I turned around, and I saw my long lost self from another
HariusAwesome44
09/13/2014 6:06 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Grump
I waltzed into the white room with a suitcase full of mysterious looking apples. I heard a noise, I turned around, and I saw my long lost
seriouswarrior
09/13/2014 11:40 am
I waltzed into the white room with a suitcase full of mysterious looking apples. I heard a noise, I turned around, and I saw
ajmaster1
09/13/2014 12:37 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
I waltzed into the white room with a suitcase full of mysterious looking apples. I heard a noise and I saw
seriouswarrior
09/12/2014 4:15 pm
I waltzed into the white room with a suitcase full of mysterious looking apples. I heard a noise
ajmaster1
09/12/2014 2:43 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
I waltzed into the white room with a suitcase full of mysterious looking apples. I
seriouswarrior
09/10/2014 7:38 pm
I waltzed into the white room with a suitcase full of mysterious
seriouswarrior
09/08/2014 1:10 am
I waltzed into the white room with a suitcase
seriouswarrior
09/08/2014 12:25 am
I waltzed into the white room