Darksoul128's Avatar Darksoul1283/23/12 5:01 pm
1 emeralds 17.6k 3k
5/24/2012 2:32 pm
Aether_Angel's Avatar Aether_Angel
Ready, set, GO!
if accepted here then rp away posting.php?mode=edit&f=65&p=591315
Darksoul128
Level 36 : Artisan Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/23/2012 5:04 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Warrior
Pinkie_Pie12570
Dahg walked into the school for his first day at it. He looked around timidly and scurried to his homeroom
03/23/2012 5:04 pm
Level 29 : Expert Architect
Darkfall998
Raven stepped inside the building. It was warm, and he smiled. Now to find his room.
03/23/2012 5:06 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
Dahg saw a person walk in... A.... A monster. The first of his kind he met besides his nursery friend and his parents. He looked at him for a minute and walked into his homeroom.
03/23/2012 5:07 pm
Darksoul128
Grayson stood outside the school awaiting his students, he rested his hands on the pommel of his katana, "All right newest year let's see how it goes." He said as students began to fill the courtyard.

Saito was tired as Sayani had hurt her ankle and demanded that he carry her, "Saito faster we'll be late on the first day." She yelled in his ear, "We won't be as we are here already." He replied as he walked over the courtyard. Sayani jumped off his back and stood next to Saito, he sighed and decided that there was no point to bring up the fact she was meant to of hurt her ankle.
03/23/2012 5:10 pm
Darkfall998
"excuse me?" asked Raven to a teacher walking by. "how do i find what dorm im in?" he asked, slightly nervous... This was all new to him.
03/23/2012 5:11 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Scribe
bnrdhdu
Drake sulked in, like he sulked everywhere. The sun was particularly bright, and his werewolf side was starting to show, he even looked out the window, and stared at the moon for a minute. He slunk into his assigned dorm, and perked up when he saw the rafters. He set his stuff on one of the beds, and transformed into bat. Screeching on the floor, he looked up at the rafters and took off. Reaching the rafters, he gripped with his toes, and folded his wings for a nap.
((I should also explain, his vampire/werewolf cycle also affects his personality. Vampire is crabby and seclusive, werewolf is more outgoing and fun loving. Each cycle lasts about a week.))
03/23/2012 5:12 pm
Darksoul128
"All students to the courtyard, you will be welcomed by your headmaster and will also find a board with which dorm your in." A voice said through the schools pa system.

Saito stood waiting until all the students had arrived, he grew bored and sent a small flame spinning around him. Sayani had dug a small holen the floor with her sword.
03/23/2012 5:13 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
Dahg talked to his teacher for a while and headed off for dorm 4.

(Gtg be back later)
03/23/2012 5:17 pm
Darksoul128
((Ok coco.))

Grayson grew bored and decided that enough people were in the yard, he sent up a pillar of flame behind him which drew everyones attention and silenced them all.
"Welcome new students, I am your headmaster Grayson and I am a hell wolf, now this school has a few rules, one no fighting in the school there is a large patch behind it just before the forest that is used for training and sparring, two no stealing if anyone is caught stealing or with stolen goods then they will be punished, and finally I am the head of the discipline council and I dish out sevre punishments, that said welcome and have fun." He yelled.
03/23/2012 5:17 pm
Darkfall998
Raven stepped into the courtyard, and waited to find out what dorm he was in. He saw a flower, and feeling peckish, drained it of its energy. It went grey and flopped over. Raven licked his lips.
03/23/2012 5:19 pm
bnrdhdu
Drake looked up and scowled. He already saw the board. He was in his dorm. What a stupid thing to wake him up for. He watched a timid boy walk in.
"Maybe it was worth it," he thought," lets have some fun with this kid."
He began planning, then thought better of it. He unfolded his wings and flew out the door when his back was turned. He heard the headmasters announcements and laughed, which sounded like a dying mouse.
03/23/2012 5:20 pm
Darkfall998
((did you mean me? Ravens timid...))
03/23/2012 5:20 pm
Darksoul128
Grayson motioned to a board on his right, he told the students that they could find their dorm numbers on them.

Saito walked over to the board with Sayani, "Let's see nope, nope, nope h hey Yay." She exclaimed, Saito asked her why she was so happy and she told him they were in the same dorm, "Number 2." She told him, Saito grabbed his bag and headed for his and Sayani's dorm.
03/23/2012 5:24 pm
Darkfall998
(( *whistles* just a watin' a replyyyy...))
03/23/2012 5:27 pm
bnrdhdu
((I meant Dahg/coco, but whatevs.))
Drake continued flying around the halls, over the heads of other kids.
"No," he thought, "other monsters."
He landed on a small out cropping, and transformed back to human form with a bang, after getting everyone's attention, he jumped off the platform and transformed into wolf midair. He continued to run down the hall, the sound of applause behind him.
03/23/2012 5:28 pm
Darksoul128
Grayson left for his office / room he sat in his chair and span around, so far so good.
Saito and Sayani had reached their room and set their stuff down, Sayani jumped onto a bed from the door way, Saito laughed she was more wolf than anything,Sayani lay down and spread out over the bed her head over the side, she looked at Saito and smiled, "Saito which bed are you having please say the one next to me." She said childishly. Saito walked over to the bed next to her and agreed he would have it.
03/23/2012 5:29 pm
Darkfall998
Raven found his dorm number, and went to it. He steped inside and saw abat flying around. "you must be my roommate." he said quietly, shy around this new person.
03/23/2012 5:31 pm
bnrdhdu
Drake continued running through the halls, getting lots of comments like, "A wolf!", "That can't be a monster.", "Doggy!" He just continued running, he loved causing confusion.
03/23/2012 5:35 pm
Darkfall998
Raven put his stuff on a vacant bed, watching the bat fly out. He pulled out an energy drinked, and drained it of the energy, leaving the drink behind. He really neededto find somr creatures to feed off. Thats what gave him the most energy.
03/23/2012 5:37 pm
Darksoul128
((You guys decide the number of the dorm your in.))

Saito lay on his bed flying a flame around the room, Sayani as lieing on her front reading a magazine, a voiced echoed from the pa it was Grayson's "Before I forget this weekend is the welcoming ball, dress nicely for it and meet your fellow students and faculty members."
03/23/2012 5:39 pm
Darkfall998
Raven heard the announcment. "I wonder if that means i can wear smart dress robes.." he thought, remembering the bright black robes he had stolen on his way here. (( ill let bnrd choose the dorm number.))
03/23/2012 5:42 pm
Darksoul128
Saito heard the announcement and rememberd his suit he has brought incase there were balls, "Saito I don't have anything nice to wear for a ball." She sadly said, "Then in that case we'll have to get you one." He said, her eyes brightened and she glomped him and rubbed her head against his chest.
03/23/2012 5:43 pm
bnrdhdu
((Just though i'd say, Drake was hanging out. *Ba-dum-tss!*))
With a sharp turn, and a bound, Drake jumped on the bed, and layed down, startling the boy from earlier. He bared his fangs, and looked menacing, and then transformed back to human form.
"Just messin' with ya." He says, chuckling.
He listens to the announcement.
"Pfft, screw the ball, too many people, depends on the blood cycle."
Drake crosses over to his bag and starts to check to make sure everything is there.

((12, only cause that is my favorite number. *Troll face*))
03/23/2012 5:44 pm
Darkfall998
Raven stepped back slightly, intimidated by the wolf. He was slightly uneasy about it. "s...s so who are you?" he asked.
03/23/2012 5:47 pm
bnrdhdu
((And then he transforms.))
03/23/2012 5:51 pm
Darkfall998
((yeah.)) "you dont know were i can feed? I cant exactly drain my class mates." he said, watching the transfortion.
03/23/2012 5:55 pm
bnrdhdu
((Do you ever go back and read past posts? Our sides of story don't exactly match...))
Drake hears his question.
"Haven't got a clue, just got here myself, been up to... other things."
Chuckles as he hears two teen girls talk about 'the wolf'. He pulls out his hat (see appearance in the application thread), and sticks it on his head with a satisfied smirk.
03/23/2012 6:00 pm
Darksoul128
Saito had not been able to move, Sayani had not let him get up and had now fallen asleep, he sighed and stroked her head, her wolf ears twitched and she let out small growling noises, "Dreaming, proably about chasing squirrels." he quietly said.
03/23/2012 6:00 pm
Darkfall998
(( i do read, but im confused!!!)) Raven sat on his bed, preparingforfirst lesson.
03/23/2012 6:03 pm
Darksoul128
Grayson had left his room and headed for his class.

Saito had managed to wake up Sayani and they went towards their first class.
03/23/2012 6:05 pm
Darkfall998
Raven left. His first lesson was with the head master. He sat at his desk, and prepared.
03/23/2012 6:09 pm
bnrdhdu
Drake pulls his knife out of his bag, he gives it a few swings, obviously having used it several times. He tosses the knife, and it flies, spinning out of his hand, slicing the head off of a flower in a vase, it turns back, narrowly missing the wall. Catching it, he puts it back in the sheath, and straps it to his belt. He looks at his schedule, and heads out to the sword arena.
03/23/2012 6:10 pm
Darksoul128
Saito and Sayani entered their first room and saw Grayson sat at the desk his sword rested against the table. They sat down next to each other and saw a young boy with jet black hair.
03/23/2012 6:13 pm
Darkfall998
Raven noticed 2 others walk in and smiled at them. He pulled out a pen abd paper.
03/23/2012 6:13 pm
bnrdhdu
Drake rolls his eyes as he studies the map near the office. Taking the sheath off his belt, he transforms to wolf, and picks the knife up in his jaws. Getting a few more looks he grins, as only a wolf with a knife in it's mouth can. He takes off in the direction of the arena.
03/23/2012 6:15 pm
Darksoul128
Sayani walked over to the boy as class hadn't started yet, Saito followed her incase she did something stupid, "Hi I'm Sayani a wolf girl, whats your name?" She asked.
03/23/2012 6:17 pm
Darkfall998
"i'm oh..erm...ah..Raven." he stuttered, shying away slightly. "the energy vampire."
03/23/2012 6:19 pm
Darksoul128
Sayani's wolf ears twitched, "Energy vampire, thats something I haven't met before." She said to herself, Saito sent a flame around Sayani's head.
03/23/2012 6:21 pm
bnrdhdu
Arriving at his destination, he spits the knife out of his mouth. Getting several strange looks from the other students, he bares his fangs and growls. He then transforms, and bares his human form fangs. Scooping up the knife, he reattaches it to his belt. Giving himself a self satisfied smirk, (I love that, self satisfied smirk. Ohh, just rolls off the tounge!) he takes a seat on the bench, with draws his knife, and begins tossing it up and catching it.
03/23/2012 6:21 pm
Darkfall998
Raven was a little less shy now. "so what do you think he'll teach ud?" ased raven, looking at the teacher.
03/23/2012 6:27 pm
Darksoul128
Sayai did not reply as she was distracted the flame which Saito used to get her back to her seat, "I'm not sure what he'll teach." He replied as he returned to his desk, "Names Saito by the way I'm an Oni." He added.
03/23/2012 6:28 pm
Darkfall998
((gtg, sorry.)) "Ok."
03/23/2012 6:32 pm
bnrdhdu
Drake listens to the sword instructor, then tunes him out. He begins to daydream, imaging when he was still with his family, and monsters didn't exist.
"Excuse me?"
Drake snaps out of his dream, and looks around, he notices that he is the only one still sitting. His knife clatters to the ground, and he gives the instructor a quizzical look.
"May I help you?" Drake says sarcastically.
"Yes, you may first tell me your name." The instructor says, unamused.
"Names, Drake. Werepyre." He said without emotion.
"Well, Drake, you are going to help me demonstrate the proper way to spar. I see you have your weapon?" The instructor says.
Drake reaches for his knife, only to realize it isn't in the sheath. He turns and scoops it off the ground.
"HA! That tiny thing? Well, unless you want to get beaten badly, I suggest you get a different sword from the rack."
03/23/2012 6:52 pm
bnrdhdu
"Insult my knife do you?" Drake was pissed. Nobody, NOBODY spoke to him like this. He swings the knife out of the sheath, and slashes the air with his fist. There was nothing in his hand. The other students were laughing, and he glared at them. They all shut up instantly, feeling the effects of his mind control. One boy he noticed, was looking sheepish. Drake saw his knife on the ground where he thought he picked it up, and scooped it up. Once again, there was nothing in his hand. He was really pissed now. He stormed over to the kid, and snatched the knife out from behind his back, making a mental note to beat the tar out of him later. He meets the instructor on the mat.
"If you will make sure that your knife is genuine," the instructor joked, "we can begin."
"Oh, he is so gonna get it." Drake muttered under his breath.
03/23/2012 7:06 pm
Darksoul128
Grayson had began his lesson, it was on the history of the school.
03/23/2012 7:08 pm
bnrdhdu
((Did I scare everyone off? Come on, a werepyre's breath isn't that bad! I should know!))
03/23/2012 7:12 pm
Darksoul128
((no ya didn't coco had to go and so did darkfall.))
03/23/2012 7:14 pm
bnrdhdu
((Keinen Sheisse. And I was being funny.))
03/24/2012 3:59 am
Darkfall998
Raven pulled out a small knife, and sharpened it. "i think we are fighting..." he said, looking at the teachers sword.
03/24/2012 4:09 am
Level 32 : Artisan Goblin
LukeBaxter77
((crap wished i had joined at the start of the rp instead of watching king kong last night))

Reece sat at the back of the classroom watching raven and the teacher
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome