New Life {App 's}

Darkfall998's Avatar Darkfall9985/6/12 5:25 am
7/5/2012 7:19 am
Kendall_'s Avatar Kendall_
Listen, this is a FORUM rp. Not a server. Ask for an ip? I wont accept you, even if you have a god like app.
Story
In the year 2045, the world fell into crisis. Oil ran out, the ozone layer began to distroy itself, and global warming put 60% of the world under water. A war broke out as people left, right and centre turned on each other in fighting. The world was destroyed by this fighting, and the few survivors left the dying planet to colonise mars, and started a new life.

500 years later
Mars was now a new version of earth- same atmoshpere, sunlight, and crops everywhere. It had its own ozone layer. It was alomst a replica of Earth, jus tthe sky was red. The planet was run by a group of people called Semeseri, a group who said they put 'others wellfare' before their own. The truth was they were crooks, and abducted people who had spoken out agianst htem, mutating them and turning them into hideous creatures to hunt down those who oposed them. The world fell into fear, and 2 sides were formed. The Freedom Rebels (Fr) and The Loyalist Republicans(Lr), who beleived that they were a god like race, the highest form of human, almost like they were gods. Now it is your time to pick a side, and choose who you fight for.

Apps (please remove the notes in brackets beofre you post)

Freedom Rebel
Name:
Occupation (doesnt have to be in the army, might be a civilian, etc) :
Backstory:
Personality:
Weapons:
Anyhting else?

Loyalist Republican
Name:
Occupation (doesnt have to be a soldier, might be a bureacrat, etc.) :
House (eg, my charas the house of starlon)
Backstory:
Personality:
Weapons:
Anything else:

Other (might be a person who's mutated)
Name:
Type of creature/race:
Backstory:
Alliance:
Weapons:
Anything else?

Andriod (has to be a God like app)
Name:
Model:
Backstory:
Personality:
Alliance:
Apeearance:
Weapons:
Anything Else?

Accepters:
Darkfall998

Denied/banned:

Thread: new-life-thread-t83869.html
Darkfall998
Level 29 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/05/2012 7:19 am
Level 37 : Artisan Cake
Kendall_
My name is Haruhi Fujioka. My mom died a few years back, and I have a cross-dresser dad.
-My brain
It was the second anime I ever watched.
05/22/2012 4:21 pm
Darkfall998
Your an OHSHC fan? Im more of a Honey Senpai, but tamake is the closest anime picture i could find to me. If your considering apping, this thread is dead but my facility ro you apped for is alive, and you are accepted.
05/22/2012 4:10 pm
Level 27 : Expert Scribe
Aether_Angel
*gasp*

TAMAKI-SENPAI!

((OHSHC reference!))
05/14/2012 2:05 pm
Darkfall998
Accepted!
05/13/2012 3:10 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
aaron5699
Loyalist Republican

Name: Aurora banestill
Appearance:
Click to reveal

House: House of Banestill

Backstory: Aurora Family were commoners since the beginning of the Mars colonization.
But Aurora she wanted more then that she wanted to be Rich so she worked her way to money.Taking the dirty jobs and saving what money she made.Eventually she saved up and bought a Nice house in the The Dark Spot. She was happy, and so was her Family they were living good.They were High society. Aurora was invited to all the party's were the all the rich were.When the war broke out her Family went with the rebels and she decided to go loyalist. Then she was drafted into the military. She would be fighting her brothers. .Eventually she worked her way up the ladder and became a Lieutenant Colonel.She was Happy once again. She had everything Respect,Money and a nice House. The only thing she didn't have was Her Family and love.

Personality: Strict,Forceful,Determined
Weapons: Assault rifle
Anything else: nope.
05/13/2012 1:45 pm
Darkfall998
Did i? Sh*te. Aaron.... Make a human, then ill consider this appp... Ok?
05/13/2012 1:40 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
ultradoom5
Tis true.
05/13/2012 1:40 pm
Level 41 : Master Taco
Gargoyle
. . . You Said No More Androids Unless it was a Amazing Application...
05/13/2012 1:37 pm
Darkfall998
Sounds a bit OP... But accepted.
05/13/2012 1:08 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
aaron5699
Andriod

Name: Roger
Model: N7-32

Backstory: Roger was Manufactured for the use of the Loyalist. He was programmed as a Soldier and was on the front line. But the was a bug in his system causing him to be Passive to all Organic life forms. The military didn't like that and classified him as Malfunctioned. They threw him out and the rebels tried to Fix him They re-programmed him to attack the loyalist and be passive towards all rebels. But the rebels misused him. They made him kill the innocent.
Roger realized what they were doing and ran away from the base to live on his own.
Now he walks the land looking for a new home. Where someone will appreciate him.

Personality: Calm,Crafty,Kind
Alliance: Independent
Apeearance:
Click to reveal

Weapons: Laser Beam, Techno sword.
Anything Else? He is Sentient
05/12/2012 11:58 am
Level 38 : Artisan Scribe
bnrdhdu
Ja! Warum!
05/12/2012 11:51 am
ultradoom5
Y U NO RP!
05/12/2012 11:50 am
Level 22 : Expert Explorer
Brink_
Thanks Darkfall!
05/12/2012 11:45 am
Darkfall998
Brink, accepted.
05/12/2012 11:38 am
ultradoom5
I noticed. When I posted that, it was a bear.
05/12/2012 11:37 am
Brink_
Ultra, my current profile pic is JFK.
05/12/2012 11:36 am
ultradoom5
Interesting profile pic bro... you seem to enjoy bears and russia.
05/12/2012 11:34 am
Brink_
Freedom Rebel
Name: Sergei Burkshnov
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory: Must I write a long one? Sergei was born on Mars and continued to appreciate the rebels, and after he finished high-school he joined the rebels. He grabbed his father's weapons and was soon known for his sniping skills.
Personality: Sergei is a heavy drinker but is still wise and cunning.
Weapons: Dragunov sniper rifle, a PPSh sub machine gun, along with some concussion grenades.
Anything else: Nope.
05/12/2012 7:19 am
Darkfall998
okai! No problems now. anyway, thread at:
new-life-thread-t83869.html
05/12/2012 7:17 am
Level 24 : Expert Artist
asdfjkajksjgf
Model: Warbot 6000.
05/12/2012 7:17 am
asdfjkajksjgf
Kay. I'll just post the Model, Cuz i forgot link to pic
05/12/2012 7:15 am
Darkfall998
alright, ill make a thread now. Ultra, accepted. Cutie, just eid ti to include a model that she is. You dont have to redo your app atall.
05/12/2012 7:14 am
asdfjkajksjgf
I made Destiny before andriod app. Do I have to re-do my app?
05/12/2012 7:13 am
asdfjkajksjgf
When can we roleplay D:
05/11/2012 10:35 pm
bnrdhdu
0_o
05/11/2012 10:13 pm
ultradoom5
Other FYI, its a mutant. MUTANTS FTW!
Name: It.
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=chimera& ... 0,s:74,i:5
Type of creature/race: Mutant thing...
Backstory:
He was created in a lab, requested by the Semesri to kill any foes. The scientists who made him took pride in their work, and wanted it to be able to leave the Semesri's control one day and live a free life. When they heard that they were to put a control device in its brain so it could serve as the personal slave of the Semesri until it decayed, they were outraged. They set the device so after a few years it would decay. They had trained it to be kind and gentle, so they thought once it was released, It would not just go haywire. They had not planned for it to be corrupted from years of killing people. One of his heads managed to keep some sense, and will try its best to hold back the other head. Or at least, to an extent. The other head eventually went insane as well. If it can stop the other head, it will riddle its victim. If the victim fails, it dies. It has an extremely intelligent mind to make up for the fact that it is not very strong. It prefers to ambush people, rather than take people head on because it has learned its lesson the hard way. It never had a name, and always had craved one. When it ambushed some people, one had shouted: "There IT is!" Thinking that this would be a good name, he adopted it, and somewhere along the way also adopted the habit of calling its victims it.
Alliance: Itself.
Weapons: Claws. Teeth, venom.
Anything else? I have a good feeling here. Did i miss something?
05/11/2012 1:01 pm
Darkfall998
ok! add backstory and personality, and your accepted.
05/11/2012 12:58 pm
Brink_
Freedom Rebel
Name: Sergei Burkshnov
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory: Will add later.
Personality: Will add later.
Weapons: Dragunov sniper rifle, a PPSh sub machine gun, along with some concussion grenades.
Anything else: Nope.
05/11/2012 12:05 pm
Darkfall998
ok... ill ad it now.
05/11/2012 12:04 pm
bnrdhdu
Not immediately...
05/11/2012 12:02 pm
Darkfall998
alright! anything else i should add, before i edit it again?
05/11/2012 12:00 pm
bnrdhdu
Also, just a thought, but you should add: Tools/Weapons.
05/11/2012 11:57 am
Darkfall998
Yeah, illl add ot now.
05/11/2012 11:55 am
bnrdhdu
Did you see my bit on personalities?
05/11/2012 11:54 am
Darkfall998
Alright... But it has to be an amazing app.
05/11/2012 11:51 am
Gargoyle
Aww There Goes my Story...
05/11/2012 11:50 am
Darkfall998
Enough androids!!! If we get enough people, sure. But nor now no. Accepted.
05/11/2012 11:42 am
Gargoyle
Freedom Rebel

Name: Jake Appalone
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory: He Lived With the Rebels For as Long as He Can Remember, He Started Training When he was Ten, Though it Wasn't Nearly as Hard as the Older Soldiers Training Were. He Would Be Allowed Some Days to Go Outside, Though He Usually Had a Fully-Trained Soldier Watching Him, Which Really Bugged Him. He Had a Habit for Stealing Things, He Liked the Thrill of it, And Rarely Returned the Items He Took.

One Day, He Sneaked Out, And Went Exploring. He Was Going by a Cliff, And Part of the Ledge Broke. He Screamed as He Fell, And Soon Grabbed onto a Ledge Farther Down. He Pulled Himself up, Breathing Heavily as He Laid on the Ground. Soon Enough, He Screamed Again, Thinking He Saw a Dead Pale Corpse Next to Him. He Stood up Quickly, And Realized it Wasn't a Corpse, But a Broken Android. He Searched the Robot, And Found a Keyhole in the Back of its Head, Though No Key Was in Sight. He Climbed Back up, And Made a Mental Note To Come Back Later.

He Has Been Cleaning up the Robot For Awhile, And is Looking for the Key Still, Its a Challenge, And He is Determined To Complete it.

Anything else?: I'll Make a Application for the Android Soon >:3
05/11/2012 11:26 am
bnrdhdu
Sweet. Planning another character... Also, can you add personality?
Personality: Happy-go-lucky, easy to get along with. When he is on a hunt though, becomes very stern and crabby.
05/11/2012 11:25 am
Darkfall998
Accepted! Have as many apps as you want! W2 more people app and ill make a thread.
05/11/2012 11:24 am
bnrdhdu
Other
Name: Skylar Griffin
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/7UQaB.jpg
Type of creature/race: Mutant Gryphon.
Backstory: Skylar was a man who loved the fact that he never had to worry about anything about the government. One day, he broadcasted this a little too loudly, and other Loyalists took it wrong. He was arrested, and knocked out.

He awoke several weeks later, the creature he is now. He now serves as a hunting dog of sorts, using his new abilities to hunt down and kill Rebels.
Alliance: Loyalist
Anything else? Can I make two apps? Pwease?
05/11/2012 9:53 am
bnrdhdu
I'll make an app later... I haz planz.
05/11/2012 2:53 am
asdfjkajksjgf
Yus, 2 robots is enough? e.e
05/11/2012 2:48 am
Darkfall998
Ok, accepted. Im slighrly wary, but accepted. Enough robits for now, we need people!
05/11/2012 2:46 am
asdfjkajksjgf
ROBOT!!

Other
Name: Destiny
Appearance:
Type of creature/race: Robot
Backstory: Destiny was maunfunctioned in 2045, And sent out to space. She landed on a planet, And lived there for 500 years. Soon, She thought she saw other robots but she had not been so sure. Soon, An inhuman form found her. It started to reprogram her, And her mode of action was activated. She now is on an evil side, Where no-one is allies. She doesn't mind robots, But thats what she does.
Alliance: Evil
Anything else? Nope, Besides that she kills on sight. (She has the seing of a robot, etc Writing, Colored people, She also speaks like 11100011010101. She also has targets etc. )
05/06/2012 7:14 am
Level 32 : Artisan Goblin
LukeBaxter77
is there robots? (i god damn love robots)

if there is robots my app is under if there isn't tell me and i'll apply for a human.

Click to reveal
Other
Name: 'Douglas'
Appearance:
Type of creature/race: Android
Backstory: Douglas was the first in the line for robots with emotion. The only emotions he could express though were anger, sadness, depression, paranoia and a few others. He was found by the rebels but doesn't really care which side he is on. For all he cares he could be in some rubbish bin somewhere. He is very smart and doesn't like doing menial work. To his friends he acts a bit nicer. He wouldn't hurt a fly but he does have a gun in his arm which he hardly ever uses at all, He has a hate for things happy that are not organic also. (sorry its so short)
Alliance: Rebels/neutral
Anything else?: the Gray fox flies at dawn
05/06/2012 8:18 am
Darkfall998
Sure, you can have a robot! not too OP, but i suppose a robot comes under toehr... so.. ACCEPTED! ps, i love marvin from that movie....
05/06/2012 5:39 am
Darkfall998
My App
Loyalist Republican
Name: Mestaris Starlon (who else?)
Appearance:

House: House of Starlon
Backstory: Mestaris' family had been rich bureacrats form hte day they left Earth. They had been in Semeseri since it fromed, and this year is Mestaris' year head of the group. He was appaled when hte war broke out, and wants to end it, and those who continued to fight them. He owns one of the largest buildings in 'The Dark Spot', the capital city of Mars, and spends all his time trying to show his wealth off to others and flaunt it about.
Anything else: not at all!
05/06/2012 5:28 am
Darkfall998
-british bump of gentlemanly gentlemen-
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome