Ring of Fire ~Signup thread~

doodoo9288's Avatar doodoo92885/12/12 8:11 am
1 emeralds 119 7
5/12/2012 4:08 pm
doodoo9288's Avatar doodoo9288
This is not a server thread. I don't even know if this would be possible to make and I don't care.
This Rp was inspired by an awesome series of books by Eric Flint.
(You get points if you already knew about this)
There was a small town in Virginia. The people lived a very peaceful life. Until the Ring of Fire, then their lives changed. No one would find out what had caused it in this lifetime or the next. But the inhabitants of the town soon figured out what happened. The town and the five miles surrounding it were transported back in time to 1632 in the middle of Germany.
Structures existing during Up-Time (before the event that transported them back in time)
-One abandoned coal mine
-One Nuclear power plant
-Machine Shops (just like your everyday garage/repair place))
-A School
-Police and fire departments
-Small Curio Shop
-((insert here if someone can come up with a good, reasonable Idea))

Rules:
1) You can't God Mod or META-Game.
2) Characters can't be too op, it's a small town, but there could have been some visitors before the Event occurred, so we could have some BA people and feds or something like that
3) No trolling
4) Backstory has to be a paragraph long, Use good grammar and spelling, and be kinda original people.
5) Don't make like a crazy scientist that has scifi technology, but heavy firearms are allowed (But no RPGs and the such)). It is Virginia after all everybody and everybody's mother has guns. (I would make a red-neck joke, but then again I are one))
6)People have some crazy hobbies, like we could have a person who made old fashioned guns.
7) Just an FYI we have the technology to make guns, steam engines, and other tech from around the 1800's. So better than 1632 tech I guess.

Application:

~Virginian~
Name:
Education:
Backstory:
Anything Else:

~Native to 1632~
Name:
What area are they from (England, Germany, France, ect.):
Alignment:
Anything Else:
doodoo9288