RPing thread- Apply in the thread!

Kovren's Avatar Kovren5/20/12 8:42 pm
5/22/2012 4:57 pm
liam193's Avatar liam193
Hello, this is an RP about a bunch of people being awakened in an island, so they must try to survive. Here is the application:
Name:
Backstory:
Race:
Skills, Talents and Magic:
Weapons and stuff:
Here is mine, I decided to so you would know my character.
Name: Skyen
Backstory: Secret, revealed later
Race:Human
Skills, Talents and Magic:Good at making food anywhere, has a knack for climbing, and a powerful magic caster
Weapons and stuff: Weak dagger
It IS medievalish, so don't say " I have a helicopter and and Rocket launcher, so I WIN!!".
Kovren
Level 19 : Journeyman Lumberjack

Create an account or sign in to comment.

liam193
05/22/2012 4:57 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Spelunker
Backstory: Arvel had a bad life. He grow up with parents that hated him. He was also very pour. He decided to begin stealing from people for money. He was caught and beat. He found a dagger that a backer used for cutting cooked foods. He stabbed his mother and father with it. He began to become a better thief and assassin. He got payed to sneak into someones house assassinate the people living there and then steal there belongings. He was wanted for all of his life but never got caught. He stole from a wizard and learned to summon Bones. His pet ghost dog thing that was good in battles.
liam193
05/22/2012 4:54 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Spelunker
Name: Arvel Drokkiton
Race: Lizard-man or Argonian (If you play Skyrim.)
Skills,Talents,Magic: Is good at Stealth, Lock picking, Pickpocketing, Using Daggers. Can summon a small beast to help him fight in emergencies..
Weapons and stuff: Daggers, Book about magic, Various belongings of other people.
Kovren
05/22/2012 4:09 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Lumberjack
COME ON, PEOPLE! Bumpy.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome