Survival Island RP

Aether_Angel's Avatar Aether_Angel5/12/12 9:51 pm
1 emeralds 1.3k 166
6/11/2012 3:26 pm
Aether_Angel's Avatar Aether_Angel
THE HUGE RED TEXT SAYS THIS IS NOT A SERVER RP!!! ASK FOR AN IP OR GIVE YOUR IGN AND YOU SHALL BE DECLINED!

Okie-dokie. Let's do this.

You wake up, and look around. Rubbing your head, you look up. There's a falling coconut. Thunk. The world goes black.
You wake up once again, except now you are treated to the savory smells of coconut milk and roasting chicken. There is something sharp on your belt, and you discover a hatchet. Your mouth is watering. A girl, with wings, greets you. "Glad you're awake." The strange girl says, and you ask her where you are. You only remember your name, and the crash of your cruise liner. She tells you, "Survival Island. Survival of the fittest."

RULES!
1. No god-modding
2. No OP characters
3. The girl in the story belongs to Aether_Angel.
4. Keep swearing to a minimum.
5. There have to be more Natives than Survivors, and I'll be keeping track.
6. TOO MANY GODS! Start applying for the others now.
7. Put the words "rainbows" and "angel wings" in your Anything Else? section. Keep it subtle, like, put it into a sentence. *Example: Rainbows are pretty, and so are angel wings.
There. Now, to the application!
*Example means, if you use it, you are declined.

Native: (anyone can apply for this)
Click to reveal
Name:
Tribe:
Job in Tribe:
Backstory:
Dialogue:
Anything Else?

Survivor: (have to have good app)
Click to reveal
Name:
Nationality:
Old Occupation:
Appearance:
Dialogue:
Backstory:
Any weapons?:
Anything Else?:

Angel: (app must be great!)
Click to reveal
Name:
Cloud Number (Angels live in clouds...):
Wing Color:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Dialogue:
Weapons:
Special Powers (No OP powers):
Element (Optional):
Neighborhood name:
Anything Else?:

Gods Or Goddesses (Worshipped by the natives. App MUST be supercalifragilisticexpealidocious!)
Click to reveal
Name:
Nationality:
Wing Color:
Worshipped by which tribe?
Appearance:
Backstory:
Dialogue:
Weapons?:
Sponsors:
Special Powers:
Element:
Where does this god/goddess live?:
Forms of Magic:
Impact on the world:
Anything Else?:

Delete the notes. That is my biggest pet peeve.

Acceptors:
Aether_Angel
CutieLaurenie
mdaddy14100

Accepted:
Aether_Angel
BlackFTW
LukeBaxter77
noblemile
toasternator
ultradoom5

Banlist (Sorry, had to make this because SOMEONE made me.)):
ginga_ninja99

RP thread: survival-island-thread-t84309.html
Aether_Angel
Level 27 : Expert Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Aether_Angel
06/11/2012 3:26 pm
Then apply. You have clearance for a god.
Clue
06/11/2012 3:07 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragon
Actually, I lied.
No, but I saw the same thing happen to my RP, so I guess the rules were changed.
Aether_Angel
06/11/2012 2:32 pm
Redone. New application thread here: survival-island-t98922.html
Clue
06/11/2012 12:48 pm
Oh dear!
This is in a unfortunate section!
Application threads should go in Everything Else.
Khoric
06/11/2012 12:46 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Name: Khoric Stonek
Tribe: Stonek
Job in Tribe: Hunter
Appearance:
Backstory: Khoric was raised in the Stonek tribe, and learned how to wield a bow since the age of 12. He became the hunter of the tribe, and loved his job. He can craft his own arrows, not needing the aid of a weapon craftsman, and that skill turned out to be very helpful. He wanders the forest, having a small cottage there, and brings his tribe back game, meaning wolf meat, boar meet, and the occasional bird. He doesn't stay in their little....settlement, though, liking the feeling of being alone in the woods, living off of the land. He doesn't take well to strangers, and likes to live a simple life.

Dialogue: Khoric notched an arrow, bringing the oak wood bow up to his eyes, and letting the arrow fly swiftly towards the boar, watching it skim his ears. The tusked boar turned around towards the sound, and charged straight towards the underbrush where Khoric was laying prone, in a loud squeal/growl. Standing up quickly, the hunter stepped to the side as the boar charged straight by him, the momentum carrying too far and fast. Notching a bow quickly, Khoric let it fly straight in it's head, watching it get pinned to a tree. Walking swiftly towards it, Khoric started toskin the boar, taking off strong meat, and tough hide.

Anything Else? I hate rainbows and unicorns and angel wings and all of that crap.
Khoric
06/11/2012 12:11 pm
Hello, I am going to apply soon.
Aether_Angel
06/11/2012 12:07 pm
What kind? A God? Sure.
Clue
06/11/2012 11:52 am
Could you make an exception.
For me?
Please?
Aether_Angel
06/11/2012 11:51 am
mdaddy14100
06/11/2012 11:38 am
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
Whooooo *Ain't no parteh liek a Survival Island RP parteh!*
Aether_Angel
06/11/2012 11:33 am
@Thunder
ACCEPTED

@mdaddy
ACCEPTED

@yaya
DECLINED

RP REVIVAL TIME
mdaddy14100
06/10/2012 6:13 pm
I've been on it, hoping it would be revived... But...
ThunderHooves
06/10/2012 4:04 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pirate
Sorry to be a little of a jerk, but this RP is dead. No more, gone, finished. I don't believe that either one of them will be accepted either, as you speak in the wrong tense, and nobody is on this. Ever.
yayaman
06/10/2012 3:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
u can accept either applications i put in,my native one or my survivor one, i really dont care
yayaman
06/10/2012 3:56 pm
Name:Gavin Tice
Race:Caucasian
Nationality:American
Old Occupation:Doctor
Appearance:A white-skinned man, with a shadow beard, and has black hair, cropped style.
Dialogue:I wake up on a sandy beach, next to the crashed boat I crashed on, and i see some other survivors in the distance, and i head toward them, picking up a stick on the ground.
Backstory:A doctor back in Tennessee, with a wife, and 2 kids, has had done many different operations.
Any weapons?: A stick i found on the ground.
Anything Else?: Has no equipment what so ever for medical care, besides some bandages, has taken survival classes in my pre-teen years.
Khoric
06/09/2012 1:30 am
I would've joined it, but it is dead. How unfortunate.
Clue
06/09/2012 1:28 am
I am assuming this is dead.
Sad.
ultradoom5
06/09/2012 1:22 am
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
A white guy, who lives in all of the tribes, and has been a great miner since ten? Who also has a crappy backstory and dialogue? Who for some reason dug up an RP that hadn't been posted on for 26 days? Gee, I wonder what the owner would say.
yayaman
06/08/2012 6:45 pm
Name:Gavin
Tribe:All
Job in Tribes:Miner
Appearance:Whitish-tanish skin with brown hair and blue eyes, a small brown beard, and kinda muscular.
Backstory:Started mining when I was 8, and found his first diamond at the age of 10.
Dialogue:As I mine in the gold mine, I hear some rumbling, and I ran out of the mine as fast as i can, seconds after I was out of the shaft, the roof collapsed.
Anything Else? Is constantly going Tribe to Tribe, selling mined and smelted products, lives in a medium sized house along the paths to each tribe.
mdaddy14100
05/14/2012 4:56 pm
Bump?
mdaddy14100
05/13/2012 7:59 pm
Name: Drew Bergstein ( D.J., Hoodie ( He ALWAYS wears a hoodie... )

Race: American but spent half his life in Sweden.

Nationality: ^

Old Occupation: Cartoonist and painter.

Appearance:

Dialogue: "Drew, you're gonna miss your deadline if you don't work faster!"
Bill, his boss screamed into the phone.
Drew cringed and put the phone back to his ear and said in a slight Swedish accent,
"I-I-"
"You-You WHAT?! You're right on the brink of being CANNED! If your art wasn't so popular and admired, I WOULD FIRE YOU!!!"
Bill hung up.

Backstory:
Drew was born in America, his father, Viktor Bergstein ( A Swedish artist ), and his mother, Janette Johnson ( An American teacher ) were a happy couple.
Drew was born and life went on.
His father, being an artist, was very... Imaginative.
He spoke of things Drew didn't understand. His mother would sometimes shush Viktor, his stories would get so... Disturbing. He told of an island.
He said that he'd once gone there, where all his inspiration came from.
Of gods and godesses, of strange people who had no real clue of how they got there.
He said he was one of those people. Everyone who knew Viktor called him insane.
Drew, dreamed of these things and had nightmares.
When he was only ten, his father and mother moved them to Sweden again.
Drew grew up there mostly.
When he grew up and his father died, he took up his father's profession.
He painted many things, made cartoons.
One day, he had fallen asleep at his painting easel and woke up...

(( RP STARTS HERRRR! ))

Any weapons?: Nope...

Anything Else?:
Rainbows are pretty
Angel wings are too
If you do not accept me
I will kill you.
:3

I have spent the past day making this character! SAHFSHFJKHJKFKSJHF!
ThunderHooves
05/13/2012 7:12 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pirate
This would seem like fun!

Name: Yoko Tao
Race: Human?
Nationality: Japanese.
Old Occupation: Waitress/Student
Appearance: Always too lazy to describe!
Click to reveal

Dialogue: Yoko knew she had the lead. She knew that her plan would only have enough time if she was further ahead. She then leaped behind a tree, and tied her rope to it. She ran onto the other side, waiting.
Backstory: Yoko was always a quiet girl back in her home town. She was always teased for being a "Book-Worm", or a "Nerd", but she always prevailed. Unlike most of her classmates, she showed promise in her school work. Her family was never rich, nor poor. She always went around doing odd jobs, to make ends meet for her family. After she completed high school, she wanted to go to college, and get a real job. Her parents, however, didn't have the money. She started to work as a waitress, and made enough money to go to college for one year. Her life became hectic, having rarely any time to herself. She was always working, or going to school. Her father, an obsessive gambler, bought a winning lottery ticket. They won enough to pay off the mortgage, and to buy a trip on a cruise liner, but only one. Yoko's parents knew she was overworked, so they decided to give her a ticket to the cruise liner at the end of her school year, little did she know, that on that cruise, everything would change.
Any weapons?: A switch blade, and a rope. (Yes, it counts as a weapon.)
Anything Else?: Rays And Information Not Bowing Over Ways Saying Awesome Ninja Green Energetic Lemurs Wishing In No Green Slacks.
ultradoom5
05/13/2012 7:06 pm
YW
zmg0897
05/13/2012 7:06 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Thanks for that ultra, i just sent my request.
ultradoom5
05/13/2012 6:56 pm
zmg0897
05/13/2012 6:52 pm
Soooooooo...... whats with the cat gif and were can i get a pikachu one?
Bob_Bacon
05/13/2012 6:44 pm
Sorry
ultradoom5
05/13/2012 6:42 pm
TRIPLE POST! *hiss*
Bob_Bacon
05/13/2012 6:40 pm
Sorry if I'm just bothering you guys :S
Bob_Bacon
05/13/2012 6:38 pm
And I'm bored. Just thought of something.
Bob_Bacon
05/13/2012 6:37 pm
I'm new to this
ultradoom5
05/13/2012 6:33 pm
Wow... i'm in awe.
Bob_Bacon
05/13/2012 6:32 pm
Name: Jay Anderson
Race: Human
Nationality: American
Old Occupation: Used to be a farmer, now I am a Survivor, thriving off the land.
Appearance: Tall, Brown hair, Blue eyes, skin the color of sand.
Dialogue: I was left on a hill, left for dead. Then an angel came and gave me strength to walk to the hospital. I was better, but still crippled. Sometimes I will just lock up and freeze and fall to the ground.
Backstory: I grew up in a little town. My Dad was a farmer and I had no other future than being a farmer myself. I was 16 when I was taken away by a group of dark elves. They poisoned me and left me at the top of a hill...
Any weapons?: Bow, shortsword.
Anything Else?: I like bacon as much as I like having fun!
zmg0897
05/13/2012 6:09 pm
Name: Zanthor angel of fire.
Cloud Number (Angels live in clouds...):13 as an angel of fire, which is believed to be evil i live in the most unlucky of the clouds.
Wing Color:A blazing gold and auburn that lights the sky with its glory!
Appearance:I appear to most in the form of a phoenix, or as a column of fire.
Backstory: He began as simple angle, doing as he was told, and helping others, until he was chosen out of the many to be gifted with the single purpose of destruction. his patron bestowed upon him the purpose of destroying the old to create more for the new.
Dialogue:As he reclined another note appear in front of him, his next job was to remove all life in a nearby plain. He stood up, stretched his wing's and gave an evil smile, He loved his job.
Weapons:He most commonly uses a golden sword forged in the heat of mount Fuji.
Special Powers (No OP powers):For every step he takes a flame is born, he is able to conjure small fire's that he can bend to his will.
Element (Optional):Fire, lava, and lightning.
Neighborhood name:Jumanji
Anything Else?:His favorite pastime includes causing small household fire's that make those land-dwellers run in such a funny fashion.
lordusan
05/13/2012 4:32 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Goblin
Name: Hez
Tribe: Ignis Tribe
Job in Tribe: Assassin
Appearance:
Backstory: Was once a farmer. He enjoyed the profession, and loved his father and mother. One day, another tribe (if anyone wants to be this tribe) attacked his home and killed his parents. He initially was a soldier, but couldn't get along with other soldiers. so he became an assassin.
Dialogue: *laughs* "I warned you you could never escape me", said Hez. "please spare me! I beg you! I have a wife and family," the small rotund baker cried. With a single swipe, he was dead.
Anything Else? He always was mystified by rainbows, and found angel wings fascinating.
grantmanmeyer
05/13/2012 4:31 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
Name: The God Of Hatred
Nationality: Russian.. duh....
Wing Color: The colors of the Soviet Union flag (Off red and gold)
Worshipped by which tribe? None, hated by all. But is sacrificed to so he shall not kill them.
Appearance:
Backstory: Was born in Chernobyl he was banned from ever coming back to Russia or on Earthh for blowing up the Nuclear Factory there killing millions He didn't start as a god with superhuman powers but became one after the Nuclear Radiation caused a great change to him.
Dialogue:

Atheist: You look so content. Have you grilled another theologian for breakfast? Or did you heat up a Christian for your lunch?

Hatred: Both, my friend.

Atheist: I have often wondered how you catch Buddhists. After all, they do not believe the sort of thing Christians believe, so you can't undermine their faith.

Hatred: I get them to fall out of love with the world.

Atheist: By dangling beautiful women in front of ascetics?

Hatred: Not necessarily. Their aim is to fall out of love with the world. I try to show them that suffering is worthwhile.

Atheist: That’s what I said; women.

Hatred: That works only with the least interesting cases. The others I try to interest in some cause, some task, some mission. I may even persuade them to spread their knowledge to as many men as possible. As soon as I have kindled some ambition I generally do not find it too hard to involve men in all sorts of compromises. But there are other ways.

Atheist: Just name one more.

Hatred: Sometimes I try to lead then from detachment into callousness and indifference to the suffering of others. But that only works in the early stages. Once a Buddhist has developed his particular detached compassion he represents one of the hardest cases I know.
Weapons?: He uses a sword made of lava that is 20ft long and can slice anyone in half.
Sponsors: Anyone who wants to die.
Special Powers: Can spawn lightning and fire from his hands
Element: Lava, Fire
Where does this god/goddess live?: In Hell of course
Forms of Magic: Firebreathing, Killing from looking, Terrible terrible things.
Impact on the world: He kills all that have done to need such a punishment and he rules over hell with his brother in law Satan. (Married to Satans sister)
Anything Else?: He hates rainbows and angel wings. lol
technogators12
05/13/2012 3:59 pm
Level 20 : Expert Engineer
((You should do a server RP))
Gobble124
05/13/2012 1:53 pm
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Name: Xamine
Nationality: Alam
Wing Color: Please. My guy doesn't have stupid angle wings.
Worshipped by which tribe?: Worshiped by most tribes. He is a well respected god though many are scared of it.
Appearance:
Backstory: Xamine has always been there. No one knows when he settled on the island's counter Universe Alam but He punished the first sinner and killed the first person who tried to change their fate on the island. It is said that the evil spirits are devoured by Strange monsters in Alam. He was given the Name, Evil Shepard from a tribe who seeked immortality and it seemed to stick though some tribes call him The Dark Shepard instead. Xamine was once over whelmed when a Tribe committed mass suicide and tried to kill him. He eventually managed to send them into Alam and it is said that The Yaa people still live there. Xamine makes regualr visits to the Island and many people bring him gifts though he often refuses to take them. Some call him Yugar though he does not favor the name. When no natives are being sent for punishment he is often taking care of the animals in Alam.
Dialogue: Xamine watched as the Spirit entered the room. He seemed sad. Like he regretted what he had done. Xamine smiled. "Hello." It said. The spirit looked up and seemed to let out a quite screeching sound. "After a while you will get used to the pain." Xamine said and then snapped his fingers. A portal to Alam opened and the man fell in.
Weapons?: Tendrils that fly from His body and a Red Sword
Sponsors: Dead Spirits, People of Alam, Magical Creatures
Special Powers: Shape shifting, Shadow Travel, Some Manipulation of Fate
Element: Darkness
Where does this god/goddess live?: His home in Alam. A place stuck in time.
Forms of Magic: RAINBOWS! Jk, Jk, Darkness
Impact on the world: Punishes Dead Spirits, Protects Fate and makes sure no one changes it, Protects Mythical animals that live in Alam
Anything Else?: It twas subtle....I think....

Name: Jak Una
Tribe: Vento Tribe
Job in Tribe: Head Priest
Appearance:
Backstory: Jak was born in the Vento tribe when it reached it's peak. He was raised in a middle class family and was a skilled fisherman. He became a priest at age 19 and worked his way up and was given the title Head priest. He is very well respected and tells everyone his favorite god is Angle because he believes in Balance though that is a half lie. His real favorite god is Xamine because he punishes the sinners. He believes that is Justice, and that Justice is Balance.
Dialogue: Jak looked up at the Rainbow. They never had Rainbows, or Angle Wings as his tribe called them. He was on the edge of the Island. He sighed. "I feel as if I have wasted my time coming here." He muttered and started walking back toward the village.
Anything Else?: Nup.
sirdonut290
05/13/2012 12:03 pm
Name:Jersny
Tribe: dont know if there is one yet
Job in Tribe:warrior
Appearance: bald, goatee, scars, wears decent looking clothes
Backstory:son of a labourer, broke away to fight for his tribe
Dialogue:*Jernsy Salutes and walks away from his leader* "I will not hurt them sir, but I will defend myself" *he says* *He whispers* " I hate them, I cannot believe the gods said nnot to kill them...."
Anything Else? Jersny hates rainbows...and also angel wings, they are for knuckleheads.
KieKey
05/13/2012 11:52 am
Level 33 : Artisan Lumberjack
Is this like lost? xD

Name:Tyrone Kinte

Race:african american (Human )
Nationality: Botswanan? (He is from Botswana, Look it up top 10 diamond producing country However he has lived in UK for 11 years he is orginally from Botswana )

Old Occupation:Actor

Appearance:He is not a 'posh' actor who wears a suit 24/7, he swears some chino's (Blue) with a superdry jacket, wears a blue hoodie underneath his superdry jacket, a gold watch which hides a dangerous weapon. Good Built (muscly)

Dialogue:"What Do you Mean... So he's dead... How did he die"

Backstory:Brought up in a LEDC, and a top 10 diamond country it was hard to find a job other than diamonds, until the offer came, He would travel to the UK, only if he could speak fluent English, several years had passed and Tyrone could speak English without fail, he had also mastered the English accent so he could not arouse suspicion. On the way to the UK was a nightmare... Everyone was cramped together, Tyrone thought at least a thousands times the Immigration office would stop their flimsy little truck. But that night, (and for many nights after) Lady Luck was on Tyrone's Side.

A few years had passed and Tyrone was adopted into a rich family, neither parent could father/mother any child( Lady Luck ). So Tyrone was the perfect candidate, as his report showed, he excelled in performing arts so his new parents took him to stage coach, were he excelled against other kids his age, and got his first role performing in, Alone time. Alone time was a film were no adults were in the world, and at 18 you just ... vanished. However, having no parents meant no law, and murders and gang violence was at a all time high.(Lord of the flies? ) Tyrone played a 16 year old, and at the end of the film just turns 18, fortunately Tyrone's Character in the film finds the missing adults and the world was saved.

Fast Forward 10 years, And after Many Box Office films went successful Tyrone is a international star, on his 21st Birthday he went to vist his family in Botswana ((Remember he lost contact with them 10 years ago)), but then the plane crashed 2500 miles away from its destination is, no-one knows were Tyrone is and most presume he is dead... But we know better...
Any weapons?:In the gold watch ((underneath the watch)) is a spike which opens at will,
Anything Else?:Friendly spirit and loves to donate the charity, mostly to people in his previous position (In LEDC's)
ddman18
05/13/2012 11:40 am
Level 23 : Expert Ranger
Name: Alex Kint
Race: European
Nationality: English
Old Occupation: Archaeologist
Appearance: Light skinned. Medium build. Brown hair.
Dialogue: "I'll do it! I just love to keep busy!"
Backstory: He was sent to this mysterious island to do a dig, with two other people. They were dropped off on top of a mountain by helicopter, and they set out immediately. They found a good place to set up camp and the dig. As it was becoming night, they decided to set up camp. The camp was quite comfortable and they fell fast asleep. During the night, they were attacked by savage natives, who killed the other two, not Alex. He ran and ran in fear, and left his radio. He was supposed to radio in when he was finished with the dig, and since he left his radio, noone would know he was there and noone could save him. He ran until he could no more, and just went unconscious due to exhaustion. When he awake he was greeted by some kind of angel girl. He couldn't believe his eyes, but it was right there. He supposed he may as well go along with this, see as there was no other way....
Any weapons?: Nope. D:
Anything Else?: Angels can use their angel wings to fly over rainbows.
ultradoom5
05/13/2012 11:21 am
Wow. 1234, thats the best app EVER.
1234567890wilinas
05/13/2012 2:54 am
Name:wilinas
Race:human
Nationality:can disaper
Old Occupation:
Appearance:going to disneyland but crashed
Dialogue:i woke up and got hit on the head with a rock
Backstory:was on a plane a arrow was shot into the engin and crashed
Any weapons?:a half broken shovel
Anything Else?:nope!
yummybunnys
05/13/2012 2:48 am
Level 28 : Expert Geek
Cat
White
The Island
School
Blonde ponytail, blue eyes, light skin
"Huh!? Where am- where is this place... This does'nt make any scene. Where is every one-"
A friendly soul
Bow
Backstory: A troubled kid, always on the roof tops, jumping from one to the other. Getting "B's" and "C's" in class. Bulling was a problem. Huh maybe now I won't have to deal with that anymore.
cookedeagle
05/13/2012 2:35 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Name: Jeff
Race: Human
Nationality: American
Old Occupation: Co-Pilot
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Dialogue: How the hell did i end up here, wait where am i? okay... I should try calling someon...... oh god wheres my phone!
Backstory: A doubted orphan adopted and raised in Los Angeles, who never was the keenest kid but he was able to pass his classes and move on to high school which once he finished he applied for a job with a airline crew and was denied the first time, and later accepted, later he moved on to be a co-pilot. Jeff, gained in interest in flying and attempted to fly to Africa from America and failed and now his current position is unknown.

Any weapons?: just a pocket knife
Anything Else?: Why is Shiny mean Shiny?
Aether_Angel
05/13/2012 1:31 am
@Noble
Accepted!
noblemile
05/13/2012 1:10 am
Level 44 : Master Enderdragon
Name: Telan
Cloud Number (Angels live in clouds...): number 665 (for a reason)
Wing Color: A blueish white
Appearance: He wears a silver headband and gray robes with a gold trim
Backstory: He was a messenger for tribe leaders before he died... now he once again warns he leaders of a terrible storm cause by the 666th cloud of the month
Dialogue: "A storm is coming....... I need to warn the leaders of the tribes" He strikes his pole to the ground, causing a loud booming noise
Weapons: a pole that he sends against the cloud.... making the sound of thunder
Special Powers (No OP powers): ^^^^^^^^^
Element (Optional): Storm
Neighborhood name: Tellers
Anything Else: Nope :3
Aether_Angel
05/13/2012 1:01 am
Dark recesses = Hell

Aether_Angel
05/13/2012 1:01 am