The Lost Realms

Darksoul128's Avatar Darksoul1285/5/12 12:04 pm
5/7/2012 2:19 pm
Darksoul128's Avatar Darksoul128
Not a server rp

Ok then rules read them http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/how ... le-player/

Ok this is my comeback I will do my best to rp regularly but I have to work around college.

Story
Deep inside an endless fog there lies a hidden realm thought losat to the ages, but they still exist and they are full of magic, mythical beings and strife. The kingdoms of Albion, Krosos, Jeausrul, Draken and Harak each suffer with their own problems be them internal or external. This land is home to every kind of mythical beast and each kingdom home to many wonders, and while there was peace for many centuries war has broken out, Albion and Krosos are locked in war, Draken is held bu civil wars to determine the strongest family. Harak is struggling to keep the mages academy working and Jeausrul is trying to keep order and hunt down the lands evil beings.

While many see the war between Albion and Krosos as lust for power and wealth it has a much darker undertone, The Dreaded evil demon lords control Krosos and seek a power o bring about darkness and they have found out Albion holds the key, Albion merely seek to survive and free Krosos from tyranny.

Jeausrul is home to paladins who are seeking out all evil and necromancy to try and mak the world better, Draken is controlled by the council 8 heads of the most powerful families of the land 4 being vampire and 4 being werewolves, it has been locked in civil war for some time now as many try to bring down the stronger families and take their place.

And Harak home to mages academy has many problems, some of the staff and students have gone missing some have been found dead while others seem to have completely vanished. The conutrys King seeks an answer one the headmaster cannot provide.

This land needs heroes to end these conflicts and bring about peace, and others to solve the lands mysteries. So in this Realms history where shall you stand, good, evil or seek your own agenda. There is only one way to find out.

Kingdoms
Albion: An island located in the centre of all the other countries, it is similar to England in it's design and it's armies. The lords of Albion are the Dragon knights 12 people who have made a pact with a dragon and have therefore bound their souls together and through this bond they share power and emotions, while they are powerful their greates weakness is each other each partnetship is devoted to the other with all their life and if one should die the other will either join their partner in death or they go mad and seek to destroy all to do with the one that killed their partner.

The dragons are different to ones usually seen throughout history, they are able to take on a human form but they keep some charecteristics (Slit irises, sharper canine teeth, smaller horns on their forheads.) The partnership also allows both to use immense magical power.

Albion is locked in a war with Krosos they seek to free Krosos from the tyranny of it's ruler.

Krosos: The kingdom located on the right of Albion, it takes inspiration from many cultures in it's design so there are many places that all look unique. The lords of Krosos are the Shade Knights 12 people who have given their soul to darkness and have gained great strength from it they wield scythes which can be turned into swords by flipping the blade staright and shortening the handle, they also possess great black magic and each Shade Knight controls one element to use in battle. Their element can be seen in their land aswell (E.g. ice the land will be frozen and snowy.) They have also gained the ability to summon one demon to their bidding.

The King of Krosos is being controlled by The Dreaded 8 demonic lords that seek to plunge the world into darkness and rule it and the world for this they seek a powerful artifact and have learnt that the key to this artifact can be found in Albion and therefore declared a long bloddy war on them.

Jeausrul: A desert land to the north of Albion, it is similar to the middle east in design, it is home to the lands paladins holy warriors who have dedicated their lives to ridding the world of evil and darkness, however paladins are not Jeausruls lords. The lords are the 12 Arch-Knights they are paladins who have taken in much holy light and their souls are now those of angels, the Arch-Knights are responsible for training the paladins and each one trains three paladins at a time.

Jeausrul however suffers from many bandits and the forces are spread thin to hunt down all evil and necromancy.

Draken: Located south of Albion, Draken is based on Japan and china in desgin it is populated largely by; vampires, werewolves and some werepyres. It is controlled by The Council 8 heads of the most powerful families of Draken 4 are vampires 4 are werewolves. They do their best to avoid wars with other countries are they are seemingly locked in permanent civil war to determine the strongest families.

Harak:Left of Albion, they are similar to Scotland in design. It is home the the Mages academy and as such is highly revered by all the other countries, it is ruled by one king and many royal families. The Mages academy is run by its headmaster and his team of the stongest teachers of the academy.

Recently the academy has been losing students and many vanish completely including anything that shows they were at the academy, this worries the headmaster who is now being ordered by the king to find out what is going on and to bring back all the missing students, the headmaster is unable to find any breakthrough and as such is growing desperate.

Ok that is the Kingdoms now a little on the Dreaded.

Dreaded: 8 Demon lords from hell, they have come forth to spread death and destruction and for that purpose have seized control of Krosos and manipulate it from the shadows. Each lord is numbered in strength with 8 being the weakest and 1 being the strongest, they adress each other with their numbered names e.g. Eight and First. They only use their true names if they believe their opponent to be worthy of knowing it, and while they vary in strength never underestimate one as each has deadly powers and ways of fighting.

I will be making the apps soon so post if you like the idea while I build the apps.

Apps
Basic person this can cover peasents and soldiers.
Kingdom:
Name:
Theme tune:
Backstory:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Powers:

Royals Only accepting really good ones Includes paladins and all lords.
Kingdom:
Title:
Name:
Theme tune:
Backstory:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Powers:

Dreaded Only the best of the best of the best will get one of these
Number(1-8):
Name:
Backstory:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Powers:

Acceptors:
Darksoul128

Accepted:
Darksoul128 Liserg Rasaf Lord of the Crimson Hour (Theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2Chwj5J ... re=related )
LukeBaxter Rivers Cuomo Merc/trainer
Royalty:
King of Albion:
Queen of Albion:
King of Krosos:
King of Jeausrul:
Queen of Jeausrul:
King of Harak:
Queen of Harak:
The Council of Draken:
Dragon Knights:
Shade Knights: