The mansion rp app thread

Darksoul128's Avatar Darksoul1286/9/12 1:51 pm
6/22/2012 11:53 am
Irrelevance's Avatar Irrelevance
Not a server rp

Story
Outside of your home city lies a mansion, it has been empty for many years yet has never deteriorated. Many tales say that it has been home to witches, vampires and all sorts, they say that many terrible acts have been committed inside its' walls. Recently you have been hearing something in the air, a whispering that you do not understand and it draws you to the mansion. Upon entering the doors shut behind you and will not open, you wander for some time and slowly realise certain doors do not match, ones that should go to one place send either back to where you started or to somewhere completely different. After a while you start to here whispering again and beings appear in the halls and rooms, the mansion had awoke and you are now trapped. Go forth solve the mystery of this place and escape but beware certain beings are trying to make you stay and others will try to steal your soul or life.

Apps

Human
Name:
Skills((Normal human stuff)):
Backstory((Life and when they heard the whisper)):

Trapped((Strange beings in the mansion))
Name:
Backstory((How they ended up in the mansion))
Appearance:
Powers((TWo)):
Weakness((Two)):

Hunter((Keeps the new ones inside))
Name:
Appearance:
Backstory((How they became one)):
Powers((Two)):
Weakness((Two)):

Reaper((The ones after souls or blood))
Name:
Apperance:
Backstory((How they became one)):
Powers((Two))
Weakness((Two)):
Darksoul128
Level 36 : Artisan Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Irrelevance
06/22/2012 11:53 am
Level 1 : New Miner
I'm left to wonder if they forgot to approve me.
Irrelevance
06/19/2012 10:43 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: Selene
Creature: TBD
Backstory((How they ended up in the mansion)) Selene was an ordinary human who entered the mansion because she felt that things were going rather well in most of the town, and that there needed to be something to balance it out. When she entered, she was lured into a room by Mia, and, due to some bad luck, she was done in by a chandelier that seemed to have a mind of its own. Since she was done in, she wandered the mansion as something less than human. However, she is relatively friendly, and she's fond of the wayward travelers. She finds a rival in Mia, due to the past.
Appearance: Soon to come.
Powers((Two)): TBD
Weakness((Two)): Gets philosophical at odd times, TBD
Aside from the undetermined or lacking parts, is this good?
Darksoul128
06/11/2012 6:35 am
both accepted
Dr_Trapezoid
06/11/2012 12:08 am
Level 24 : Expert Miner
Reaper

Name: Mia

Creature: Necromorph/Shapeshifter

Apperance:
Click to reveal
As a necromorph.
Normal form.

Backstory: Mia had entered the mansion after being tortured for weeks by the voices that came from it. She began exploring the mansion, and after three hours of walking and wandering, she realized she could not escape. When all hope seemed lost for Mia, she heard the sound of crying coming from the room next to her. When Mia ran inside the room, she came face to face with a monster. It attacked her, and turned her into one of it. Somehow during the transformation process, one of the genes was mutated. This allowed to her to change from her human form to the hideous monster that she became. She now roams the halls of the mansion, trying to help new arrivals and also control her shifting. She cannot control her transformations, and they happen randomly. The only thing that can turn her back to the way she was is either light, or the monster inside her loses enough power from malnutrition (not having any blood/souls.)

Powers((Two)): As a necromorph she has unnatural speed, and can crawl on walls.

Weakness((Two)): Light (any kind) and religious symbols. ( Mainly crosses. )
Khoric
06/10/2012 11:27 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Name: Khoric

Creature: Ghost

Backstory: Khoric was a loyal butler to Princess Henrietta the 3rd, way back in England. No one bothered to notice him, and he liked it that way. He loved his charge like a little sister, but she didn't approve of his servant like personality. He often ran young boys away from her, and could handle himself, mostly. But, all thing good has to come to an end. One day, an assassin came for her, most likely a spy for the other kingdom.

Khoric walked into her room, ready to dress her for the morning, but instead, he saw her on the ground, a bullet in her skull. Seeing a cloaked figure escaping through her giant window, he dived after the spy, his bare hands grasping onto his cloak. The spy managed to stab him through the chest with a knife, but the butler still hold on, gripping the spy's neck harshly. With the disruption of Khoric, the spy's controlled dive turned into a war in the air.

Later that day, the butler was found dead in a small crater, the spy's neck apparently twisted to death. After his horrendous death, Khoric wandered through the decades, traversing the world. He had long sinced acknowledged the fact that he was a ghost, and honestly didn't care anymore. He was wandering through this town, glad the citizens couldn't see him, and was forcefully pushed into a haunted looking complex, dark hands trapping him in there forever. He now wandered the halls, not caring where he was anymore.

Appearance:http://fav.me/d23u0d7

Powers((TWo)): Walk through walls, Levitation/Flying.

Weakness((Two)): Light can hurt him, and it takes some energy from him when he goes through walls.

Anything Else: He can play the violin, in very haunting tunes. He also has an addiction to calling people madam or sir.
Shanery
06/19/2012 1:10 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Prince
Princess Henrietta? I cannot tell if your reffering to an anime called Zero No Tsuikama, or your just unknowingly triggering my nerdiness.
Khoric
06/10/2012 10:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I will make an app soon!
aaron5699
06/10/2012 10:46 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
*Le Bump*
Darksoul128
06/09/2012 5:59 pm
Accepted
ultradoom5
06/09/2012 5:57 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
ultradoom5Hm. Hunters keep humans inside? That's... cool.
Hunter
Name: Jack Skarr
Creature: Vampire.
Appearance: Too lazy to draw it. Here's the best pic I could find. Just imagine him missing an arm and an eye. http://www.google.com/imgres?q=russian+ ... 124&ty=101
Backstory: Jack was a soldier in the Russian Civil War. He was one of the best strategists, but was also very rash, not hesitating to rush into a battle. This worked out very well for him, most of the time. One day, Jack and his squad were ambushed. They managed to fight off most of the enemies, but one got Jacks eye with his knife before being shot. Jack stayed to fight, ignoring his comrades advice. Jack was more careful, but not much. They were not prepared when a helicopter flew overhead, bombing them. Jack and his friends escaped, but they left Jacks arm behind. After all, when the bomb hit, all that was left was a large red stain on the ground. He was forced to retire, so tried to live the rest of his life peacefully. For most of his life, he was able to relax, even though he always kept a handgun with him. He lived happily with his pet dog, until he was attacked, by a vampire. He managed to kill the vampire, but not before he got bitten. He moved to (Insert wherever the mansion is here) hoping to get away from the chaos that the vampire stirred up. One day, he wandered into the mansion. A voice spoke to him, telling him that he was to keep the humans in. Not arguing, Jack now roams the halls with his handgun and newfound powers.
Powers: Teleporting. I just need one.
Weakness: Water and sunlight. And of course all the other great vampire junk.
aaron5699
06/09/2012 5:56 pm
((I will make the app for him ))
Darksoul128
06/09/2012 5:55 pm
aaron5699Human

Name: Nick Forest
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Skills: He is Fast, and Is a good Climber.
Backstory:Nick wasn't a very popular boy.His school had things called clicks, and he wasn't in a single one.He wouldn't sit with anyone with lunch, and he would go straight to class.He was desperate to get in one of these clicks.And one day a group of boys told him that he had spend the night in the old mansion to get into their click.Being new to the town Nick didnt know of the legends so he thought it would be o big deal.So on that coming Friday night.He entered the house, and was trapped there for eternity.

((I know it is short, and dumb.But I have writers block...))

Accepted as mine was short aswell Also who wants to be the main bad guy
someone88888
06/09/2012 5:41 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
yes thread!
jackattack4000
06/09/2012 5:40 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
Yay!
ultradoom5
06/09/2012 5:40 pm
Wait for me! Almost finished with mine!
Darksoul128
06/09/2012 5:38 pm
LukeBaxter77
06/09/2012 5:35 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Goblin
thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread,thread
jackattack4000
06/09/2012 5:34 pm
Yeah thread time!
LukeBaxter77
06/09/2012 5:29 pm
it is pretty OP
Darksoul128
06/09/2012 5:28 pm
Ok but immortality is op
Xamboldore
06/09/2012 5:26 pm
Level 28 : Expert Scribe
It doesn't have to be third person. Just sayin. Most people do, but hey.
Darksoul128
06/09/2012 5:21 pm
soon.
LukeBaxter77
06/09/2012 5:20 pm
when do we get a thread?
Darksoul128
06/09/2012 5:02 pm
skiterlinguaTrapped
Name: danstran
Creature: a desron
Backstory: The birth of a desron is always the worst, the group leader has to worry about being over thrown, and if the parents dont raise it properly it will become a very evil being and overthrow the leader. I was raised poorly. This was not good for my bretheren, but i didnt really care. I grew up strong, but too strong. I overthew the leader and I was the most harsh leader my people ever had. One day though, I was challenged by a being not from my people. We had a huge battle, but i lost and was exiled. I asked what being he was. He said he was a human. I have hated humans ever since. So I wandered until i found the mansion and went inside to check it out but was trapped with everything else. So now I go around the castle looking for food.

Appearance: Tall with 4 arms, ( bottom 2 hidden) crooked back, and has a whit scar over eye (from the battle with the human).
Powers((TWo)): Immortality and strength
Weakness((Two)): water (dont ask) and gets tired easily.

third person is how you rp and is a mansion
LukeBaxter77
06/09/2012 4:58 pm
ifyougotaproblemyoillsolveitcheckoutthebeatwhiletheDJresolvesit
skiterlingua
06/09/2012 4:55 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Mage
k nvm
LukeBaxter77
06/09/2012 4:54 pm
Name: Blade-Puppet "Blade"
Creature: Living Puppet
Apperance:
Backstory: Blade used to own a shop that sold puppets. He loved puppets his favourite was a replica from a horror film that was his favourite film. He brought that puppet everywhere either to scare kids who annoyed him for deals on his puppets or to see if anyone else had interest in the film. Well one day he got a tip off that there was a whole stash of puppets up in this mansion. Naturally he went up to take a look but as soon as he started searching he began to shrink, his body started to get more wood-like and eventually he was the puppet he dearly loved! After spending years in the mansion he started to go crazy and killed anyone who wasnt a Reaper like him.
Powers: Blades that can pop out of his wrists, Strings that can fly from anywhere.
Weakness: He is small so he cannot go as fast as others, He is highly flammable
Darksoul128
06/09/2012 4:55 pm
accepted
someone88888
06/09/2012 4:35 pm
Yes! he he he demon ftw <3 <3 or villain ftw <3
ultradoom5
06/09/2012 4:32 pm
Hm. Hunters keep humans inside? That's... cool.
Hunter
Name: Jack Skarr
Appearance: Just a sec. Gotta draw it real quick.
Backstory: This might take a while.
Powers: Teleporting. I just need one.
Weakness: Water and sunlight. And of course all the other great vampire junk.
someone88888
06/09/2012 4:27 pm
Name:lock hamitar
Creature: A Depowered Demon.
Apperance:

Backstory((How they became one)):At first he was a human,just like most other people,his father was a "treasure hunter" involved in a secret organization trying to discover monsters (and destroy them) and gather magical artifacts.One day they discovered a book,it was a language they could read.they took it home and place it under lockdown! When Lock was trying to go to sleep He heard a voice calling him,he walked towards the voice and found the book.he picked it up,and a bright bang (explosion ) destroyed the entire island his house was on,killing his parents,his freinds,and even his little sister "surrina".lock awoke days water to find he wasn't human, but a monster!. he ran away till he found a mansion that looked abandoned,he thought "i'll hide in here for a while" but little did he know that he was never coming out.the mansion and the book corrupted him... he started wanted souls to devour,and blood to drink. he found a room,that look like a dining room. he tore the chairs and the golden table up making himself a golden-wooden,throne.
Powers((Two)):Super speed and strength.
Weakness((Two)):Water, and very bright light
Darksoul128
06/09/2012 4:29 pm
accepted and we now have a bad guy
ultradoom5
06/09/2012 4:25 pm
Hm. I'm planning on making a hunter, just wasn't sure if he'd be a veteran from the Vietnam war or the dragon war. App soon.
Darksoul128
06/09/2012 4:24 pm
modern although the ghosts and whatever trapped inside could be from nearly any
ultradoom5
06/09/2012 4:22 pm
Hm. Before I do something I regret, what's the time period?
Darksoul128
06/09/2012 4:22 pm
Never saw that film just got bored and started thinking Luke and hello again Aether
LukeBaxter77
06/09/2012 4:24 pm
just for reference its a Game i'll apply later
Aether_Angel
06/09/2012 4:19 pm
Level 27 : Expert Scribe
Maybe later.
jackattack4000
06/09/2012 4:18 pm
Yes ultra, apply!
ultradoom5
06/09/2012 4:16 pm
Oh yes. I might apply..
LukeBaxter77
06/09/2012 4:11 pm
This reminds me a lot of 5 Days a stranger did you base it on it?
aaron5699
06/09/2012 4:10 pm
Human

Name: Nick Forest
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Skills: He is Fast, and excels in Hand-to-Hand combat.
Backstory:Nick wasn't a very popular boy.His school had things called clicks, and he wasn't in a single one.He wouldn't sit with anyone with lunch, and he would go straight to class.He was desperate to get in one of these clicks.And one day a group of boys told him that he had spend the night in the old mansion to get into their click.Being new to the town Nick didnt know of the legends so he thought it would be o big deal.So on that coming Friday night.He entered the house, and was trapped there for eternity.

((I know it is short, and dumb.But I have writers block...))
Darksoul128
06/09/2012 3:48 pm
accepted jack also we need hunters and reapers
jackattack4000
06/09/2012 3:46 pm
Name: Matthew
Backstory: Matthew is just your average boy. He goes to school, he has friends, etc etc. But when he was 17 he had to move across the country, for work reasons. Though he was sad, he was excited that he would meet new people. When he got there, he started hearing whispers. He thought it was nothing, and just ignored them. Eventually Matt found that the whispers were coming from the Mansion in front of his house. So one night he went to investigate. *BAM* the doors shut behind him, and wouldn't open. He wandered through the mansion, and out of no where a weird, thing attacked him. It turned out to be a vampire, and the vampire bit him. Now he goes around the mansion trying to protect new people.
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Powers((TWo)): He can float, he can also disappear in the dark, as long as he's quiet and still.
Weakness((Two)): Light, fire
Darksoul128
06/09/2012 3:35 pm
Name:Leia
Creature:Poltergeist((Basically normal person but already dead))
Backstory((How they ended up in the mansion)):She lived near the mansion and paid it no heed instead spending her time playing with her friends and meeting new people, slowly though she heard the whispers but cared not and kept on with her life but it got louder each day until she had to go inside, after being trapped she was hunted and kept trying to escape but to no use. She was killed and now lives on as a poltergeist, she does all she can to assist whoever enters; keeping them alive and warning them of danger. Though most of the time she fails she does not give up as she too wishes to know what is going on.
Appearance:
Powers((Two)):Turn invisible and fire small blasts of energy
Weakness((Two))Cannot be hit by other energy as it disrupts her own, cannot enter certain rooms
Shanery
06/09/2012 3:15 pm
Right click the "Image" and press view image and it will come up.
Darksoul128
06/09/2012 3:13 pm
Accepted Shane but the pic no working.
Shanery
06/09/2012 3:10 pm
Human
Name:Siesta Zerbst
Appearance:
Skills((Normal human stuff)):Hand-To-Hand combat and Sneaking.
Backstory((Life and when they heard the whisper)):She loved the mansion and looked up to it and played infront of it every day when she was 6. She played infront of the gates and brought teddies and lunch every day. The passers-by would look at her in a strange way. One day at 15 she started to hear whispers. They where whispers she couldnt make out. Until a year later they started getting clearer and clearer...."The mansion..The mansion.....The mansion" They cried. She decided to visit the mansion once more on her birthday, to get away from the celebrations and bothersome relatives. She walked through the door and it was bolted behind her and figures started to appear. (Thats where i start)
Shanery
06/09/2012 3:03 pm
HUHWAHTTHEFUD? I DONE ONE BEFORE PMC WENT DOWNNNNNNNN
Darksoul128
06/09/2012 2:56 pm
Cool
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com