<The Others rp application thread>

Darkfall998's Avatar Darkfall9983/9/12 11:32 am
3/11/2012 5:11 pm
LukeBaxter77's Avatar LukeBaxter77
I had an idea for an rp called 'the others' which is about a secret world completely oblivious to the normal one, were anyhting can happen. YOu may be a bounty hunter with a laser and drone, or a mage who works with dark magic. Its your choice, anyhting go's, but not to OP. Plus, Your job may be governed by your place on this. LIke, if i know you, or give you admin powers, you'll get a better job. However, if anyone say there like a mayor, or etc, thats out of reach, you will be declined. THIS IS NOT SERVER RP. DONT ASK FOR AN IP. You can have more than 1 character.

Apps:
name:
Abilities:
Backstory:
Weaknesses:
Anyhting else:

I will post the proper thread once its up, and if you post, you wont have too long to wait, im on most of the time. Good luck!! heres Mine:
Name: Mestaris Starlon
Job: ambassador (you know what i mean!!!)
Abilities: telekenesis
backstory: im not posting, incase any of you use it as an excuse.
Weaknesses: valuable jewels in certain cermonies of dark magic.
anyhting else: Slight tendancie to chocolate and champagne.
Start here: the-others-t57443.html
People who can accept: Darksoul, CrimsonCreeper, Scarifar
Darkfall998
Level 29 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/11/2012 5:11 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Goblin
LukeBaxter77
D: i didnt even get a chance to rp!!!
03/11/2012 5:06 pm
Darkfall998
The tread is kinda dying... We have bigger rivals. I think it might shut down.
03/11/2012 4:49 pm
LukeBaxter77
edited slightly, why is no one on?!
03/11/2012 2:28 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Scribe
Darksoul128
LukeBaxter77name: Fisher Church "Church"
Job: bounty hunter
Abilities: very agile, very accurate, very strong
Backstory: A boy who grew up in a rough neighborhood, he became a bounty hunter, at first he looks like a drunk with a gun to most but in reality he's one of the best bounty hunters out there, he had his left eye shot out in a drug heist he was guarding, it slowed him down somewhat, he has split personality disorder changing from a normal bounty hunter to a ruthless killer.
Weaknesses: bullets, explosions ya know the normal stuff
Anyhting else: picture of him

has many bullets, some even designed to hurt deities (if allowed)

i say thou art accepted
03/11/2012 10:45 am
LukeBaxter77
name: Fisher Church "Church"
Job: bounty hunter
Abilities: very agile, very accurate, very strong, expert in hand to hand combat
Backstory: A boy who grew up in a rough neighborhood, he became a bounty hunter, at first he looks like a drunk with a gun to most but in reality he's one of the best bounty hunters out there, he had his left eye shot out in a drug heist he was guarding, it slowed him down somewhat, he has split personality disorder changing from a normal bounty hunter to a ruthless killer.
Weaknesses: bullets, explosions ya know the normal stuff
Anyhting else: picture of him

has many bullets, some even designed to hurt deities (if allowed)
03/10/2012 1:46 pm
Level 24 : Expert Crafter
Scarifar
-.- Fine...
03/10/2012 7:32 am
Darkfall998
Also, scarifar, your slightly OP, so tone it down slightly.
03/10/2012 4:27 am
Darkfall998
Accepted
CrimsonCreeper
Scarifar
Darksoul

You can also accept people, i know how good at rp you are.
03/10/2012 12:02 am
Level 24 : Expert Crafter
Scarifar
name: The Musician (real name: Darius Maximus)
Job: Musician (duh)
Abilities: Can enchant people by playing his enchanted flute. People are always affected by it, unless they cannot hear it, and the ones that are have their defenses dropped and reaction speed slowed, but only if they're the enemy. If they're friends, their skills and strengths increase. If neutral, nothing really happens. Can also use a one-handed sword with ease, flowing like a current of water.
Backstory: He just appeared out of nowhere. He plays his flute, and the evil-doers are defeated. He wanders the land, just doing what he likes to do. He is not evil, though, just the opposite in fact. If something tries to make him do something evil, he supposedly steals the real information from his or her mind, then kills him or her on the spot. No one really knows where he is, or what he is.
Weaknesses: If you're unable to hear his music, he cannot affect you with his magic.
Anyhting else:
03/09/2012 5:57 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
crimsoncreeper13
Thanks!
03/09/2012 5:11 pm
crimsoncreeper13
Oh and appearance this photo but with bigger wings for Angel form
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?. ... d=11021838
Human form http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vJzdCA4I84I/T ... meGirl.jpg
03/09/2012 5:03 pm
crimsoncreeper13
name:Zoe Jacksin
Job: She is Unemployed her parents are rich but she hates them
Abilities:Moon Angel
Backstory:Zoe was always running from something, ether her powers,her parents or herself. Ever sense she became an angle her fate was to become the ruler or the night, all she wanted was the flying not the power,kingdom or anything she wasn't normal and good her Fate chose the path of life to be evil and she had no choice but to resist all that she could.
Weaknesses: water
Anyhting else:
03/09/2012 5:25 pm
Darksoul128
i say accepted as I know how good you are at rp.
03/09/2012 2:25 pm
Darksoul128
[attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment] coolio
03/09/2012 2:24 pm
Darkfall998
Accepted. You can now accept ppl to, i know how good you are.
03/09/2012 2:22 pm
Darksoul128
name:Saito Lenos/Maya Lenos (I cba to make both apps so thought i would do two in one.))
Job:Hunters (of rouge demons, or other things.)
Abilities:Saito can change into a sword form to be used by Maya as a weapon, he can also summon a blade to fight when Maya can't. Maya has a good amount of magical power and is proficent with a sword, she can heal moderate injuries as well but it drains her energy. Saito is good with all bladed weapons.
Backstory:Saito and Maya grew up in a different family, years ago their ancestors had joined with magic users and every now and then children would be born with their ancestors powers. They were introduced to the other world at a young age and have flourished into strong beings. However their family made enemies with demons which killed Saito and Mayas parents, they swore vengence and became demon hunters.
Weaknesses:Maya dislikes fighting a large amount and will rarely resort to it unless she has to, also she tends to lose focus and is easy to upset (Say an enemy makes her ealise what she is doing won't help she will lose the will to fight.) Saito will put himself in harms way to protect his sister and will blindly charge into a fight if provoked.
Anyhting else:Saito is a good tacticiurne ( he can plan very well.) And Maya is able to calm Saito in hsi fits of rage, Saito has demons blood in him and can transform into a destructive being. Maya has angels blood and can turn into an angelic form.
[attachment=2]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
[attachment=1]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
[attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome