The Silly Misuse of Comma's

Xaverin's Avatar Xaverin12/19/11 11:53 pm
1 emeralds 120 4
12/20/2011 12:17 am
Warhawker's Avatar Warhawker
im kinda sad about reading the post about P0CKETLINT13'S dog Hogan being put down so im going to cheer myself up by making silly sentences and inviting others to join me heres an example: Lets eat, Grandpa. would imply im asking grandpa to go and eat something but: Lets eat Grandpa. would imply im asking someone to cannabalise (i dunno how to spell it lol) grandpa so if everyone could thin up more of these it would cheer me up
Xaverin
Level 18 : Journeyman Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Warhawker
12/20/2011 12:17 am
Level 44 : Master Modder
Dude try this random gibberish generator

Here is a sample:
To become a world-class levels of our competitors operating at world-class compete in today's companies have found new meaning. To become a likely critical to competitive advantage, and managers assume responsibility, teamwork environment and practiced by work environment. A company's marketplace on a set of company without the competence on our commitment. A company. Human resource possible source policiencies are a world-class company's market. A world-class competitors operating human responsibili
Xaverin
12/20/2011 12:01 am
its pretty much you take a sentence with the comma impacts it alot and move it or get rid of it like "A panda eats, shoots and leaves" would imply a panda eating something shooting something like a gun or a bow and leaving wherever he is but "A panda eats, shoots, and leaves" would imply he eats the shoots and leaves.
hope that helped
BlackFTW
12/19/2011 11:57 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Miner
Who doesn't like eating Grandpa?
Xaverin
12/20/2011 12:04 am
i lolled
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024