If you could have one wish?

Lord Tristem's Avatar Lord Tristem1/10/12 12:24 pm
1/11/2012 2:39 pm
Lord Tristem's Avatar Lord Tristem
Greatings all,

I hope everyones feeling well today. Well following the relative success of my former forum threads What do you Hate and Whats on your mind I have decided to make this a regular thing were each week I will create a forum thread with a phychological question for you to ponder on and answer so without further adu heres this weeks question. Recently I have been playing a game known as Catherine a puzzle/horror game which was released this past year. For those of you that do not know about this game I will brief synopsis attempting to avoid any spoilers.(if there is a spoiler I will warn you in advance I also ask that anyone responding to the thread refrane from spoilers as well since I have only got the game recently and finished it yet.).

The game Catherine involves a 32 year old man named Vincent who for lack of a better term is just quietly coasting thru life dragging his girlfriend Katherine along with him. That is until the night that he starts having nightmares in which if he falls he will die. shortly after this Vincent winds up having an affair albight inadvertently with a young girl also named Catherine. Thus begins Vincent's love triangle with the two which is the focus of the game and his nightmares.
Warning minor Spoiler
Anyway after playing the game for a while I have learned that aparently that if Vincent manages to make it through his nightmares alive he will be granted a wish.
End of spoiler

This got me thinking about what I would wish for in such a situation. So I thought I would ask all of you the same question. If you could have one wish what is it that you would wish for. ( I do ask that you think about this carfully since you only get one, and later on I will tell all of you what it is I would wish for. So without further adu have at it.
Lord Tristem
Level 34 : Artisan Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/11/2012 2:39 pm
Lord Tristem
Well I have decided what my wish would be. I would wish for the confusion that is my life now to go away.
01/11/2012 1:05 pm
Level 28 : Expert Elf
Antiqua
For people to help children and their suffering in America.
01/11/2012 1:04 pm
Level 21 : Expert Network
Evans
For cancer to get cancer and die.
01/11/2012 1:01 pm
Level 20 : Expert Miner
fadel
I wish to get enough money to help everyone that is poor or needs money.
and if i could wish another one
i wish to find a way to stop the wars and make it peace
01/11/2012 12:58 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Ninja
Xeph-mon
id wish for the most obvious thing...moar wishes!
01/11/2012 1:01 pm
Lord Tristem
No more wishing for more wishes!
01/11/2012 12:55 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
Poke
I'd wish for control over all elements then.
01/11/2012 1:56 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Archer
intheannexe
I think you mean say 'Aye'
01/11/2012 1:27 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
leo1
i wish i had 3000 wishes all who think so say I
01/11/2012 1:24 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Archer
intheannexe
One wish........

Complete control over all of Space-Time. Yep, that's about it.
01/11/2012 1:13 am
Level 47 : Master Hunter
Po1ntBlank
So far 90% of these wishes are, "infinite wishes"

This question is to get you to think. If you could have any ONE thing or power in the entire world what would it be? It's not so you can say infinite wishes. Everyone would want that. Would you want Money? Power? Fame? Beauty? It's a question that causes you to think deeply about the world and yourself.

That being said, If I could have any power, I would without a doubt wish for the ability to freeze time. Think about it, infinite study/homework time, infinite sleep, being able to do whatever you want to people you hate, etc.
01/11/2012 12:45 pm
Lord Tristem
So Desu
I'm glad someone got the point of this thread this is question is a phychological question meant to be pondered on and answered carefully. It not meant to be answered so lightly its purpose is to get you to slow down and reflect upon yourself.
01/11/2012 1:04 am
Level 37 : Artisan Dragon
carvine1
hmm 1 wish.. this is hard. I will wish that i gain full access to my fridge^>^
01/11/2012 12:33 am
Level 20 : Expert Pirate
Bleyd
Dear Santa...
01/10/2012 10:51 pm
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
iHazRabiez
Simple. FIRE HANDS! Wait, that would hurt. Infinite wishes.
01/10/2012 10:23 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Tunnelthunder
1 wish? all my wishes cost zero wishes.
01/10/2012 10:21 pm
Level 25 : Expert Warrior
xxRiftxx
1 wish? For pepole to respect me for me.
01/10/2012 10:20 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragonborn
SuperPyroManiac
I wish I could control the speed of time, So I could sleep in on school days!
01/10/2012 11:48 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
Batteryhorse
I can't look at that sentence without thinking about Braid.

My wish... Hm... I wish for the final proof that I'm not crazy. That there actually is something beyond this world, and it spends its time screwing with me. I feel like with that knowledge I could do anything, anything at all, with true peace of mind.

Oh, and a rocketship.
01/10/2012 10:22 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
percy123
Ok well if you could you would like have to make a car hit your school or something so you would have no school lol but i would have that power too.
01/10/2012 10:18 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Miner
heartshapedBox
I hope everyone's feeling well today. Well following the relative success of my former forum threads, ''What Do You Hate'', and, ''What's On Your Mind'', I have decided to make this a regular thing where each week I will create a forum thread with a phychological question for you to ponder on and answer. So without further ado here's this week's question: Recently I have been playing a game known as ''Catherine'' a puzzle/horror game which was released this past year. For those of you that do not know about this game I will brief synopsis attempting to avoid any spoilers.(if there is a spoiler I will warn you in advance I also ask that anyone responding to the thread refrane from spoilers as well since I have only got the game recently and finished it yet.).

The game ''Catherine'' involves a 32 year old man named Vincent who for lack of a better term is just quietly coasting through life dragging his girlfriend, Katherine along with him...That is until the night that he starts having nightmares in which if he falls he will die. Shortly after this Vincent winds up having an affair albight inadvertently with a young girl, also named Catherine. Thus begins Vincent's love triangle with the two which is the focus of the game and his nightmares.
Warning minor Spoiler!
Anyway, after playing the game for a while I have learned that apparently if Vincent manages to make it through his nightmares alive he will be granted a wish.
End of spoiler

This got me thinking about what I would wish for in such a situation. So I thought I would ask all of you the same question. If you could have one wish what is it that you would wish for. I do ask that you think about this carfully since you only get one, and later on I will tell all of you what it is I would wish for. So without further ado have at it.

I hope you don't mind the changes.
Anyways, I would wish for...This is a tough question. I would wish for the whole series of Mary Downing Hahn books. Yeah, I'm not that much in need of anything....Although I would like a new phone, like an Android 4G. I would like an iPhone but my phone company doesn't have those :p.
01/10/2012 10:16 pm
Level 28 : Expert Princess
sackboy198
well due to the 1 wish thing probaly (run on sentence inbound!)

that the zombie apoc happend while i was in a equestrian gun shop and just toke zombie imune peelz and i held out with most of the cast of the simpsons in peaches castle while getting a handsie from toadette and shooting a tank with my buttcheek held revolver that shoots fireballs made of orphan tears. that sums it up
01/10/2012 10:05 pm
Level 22 : Expert Fisherman
Kombi
Well,this just seemed fitting

01/10/2012 10:00 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Blockhead
Nyaruko Yasaka
More carrots.

LOTS AND LOTS OF CARROTS.
01/10/2012 9:56 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
Knarfer
POOF! I am the GENIE you have all been expecting...

01/10/2012 9:30 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
TheMooMeister
I wish to be a Genie!
01/10/2012 10:01 pm
Level 42 : Master Wolf Whisperer
bobnaval
Jeez havent u learned ANYTHING from Aladdin?

O and btw I would wish for the power to grant myself infinite wishes.
01/10/2012 12:49 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
thesoulninja
I would wish for SUPER POWERS!
01/10/2012 12:45 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
Poke
I'd wish to be able to grant my own wishes.
01/10/2012 12:43 pm
Level 27 : Expert Toast
epic2
I would wish for 2 wishes each day.
The Next day at 12:01 I would wish for a real, working portal gun and a underground game room in my garden with an entrance form my room (in the games room would be a computer, Xbox and stuff )
01/10/2012 12:41 pm
Level 45 : Master Pirate
PlankGang
I wish....
Actually I wish to know what I want to wish for...
01/10/2012 12:28 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Bunny
Hiyadudez
This describes it perfectly
01/10/2012 12:38 pm
Lord Tristem
Funny and clever I love it!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com