Join HariusAwesome and My Anti Weeaboo Coalition Today!

ganon4688's Avatar ganon46889/12/15 12:37 pm
1 emeralds 2.4k 81
11/20/2015 6:54 am
larazziV's Avatar larazziV
People of the PlanetMinecraft! For Harius Awesome and I have opened our brand new Coalition against the weeaboo menace! Planetminecraft is no longer as glorious as it once was and now we wish to restore it!

These are our requirements to join us!
You must pledge your undying loyalty to us and join us in glorious awesomely hariusly battle!
You must have the willingness to ally our enemies like the Illuminati and ally others in our crusade.
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU MUST NEVER HAVE BEEN A WEEABOO AND MUST PLEDGE TO NEVER TO BECOME ONE!

We have a grand open policy for Anti Illuminati Brigade members, and they get to automatically join us, all they must do is say they were in the Brigade.
ganon4688
Level 22 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

HariusAwesome44
09/12/2015 12:39 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Grump
Indeed. Our doors are open to all former members of the Anti-Illuminati Brigade.
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
09/12/2015 1:24 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
sure why not
ganon4688
09/12/2015 1:34 pm
welcome aboard lad!
Infinitize
09/12/2015 2:17 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
wat is weeaboo???
SummerGurl
09/12/2015 2:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Sounds fun, lol
HariusAwesome44
09/13/2015 2:39 pm
GG, welcome to the coalition m8s

weeaboos have infiltrated the highest echelons of PMC society and as such they must be eliminated before they destroy the site for their own devious ends
bobbiecraftstoday123
09/13/2015 2:58 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
ew weeaboos learning japanese from animes
i'm in yoyoyoo
SHOkami
09/13/2015 3:14 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Nerd
Wow... This is just sad. If you dislike anime. Just say it, don't fight us who love it. Yeesh...
ganon4688
09/13/2015 3:54 pm
BEGONE WEEABOO! FOR WE RESPECT THE ANIME BUT YOU WEEABOOS HAVE TAKEN OUR WORLD AND WE WILL TAKE IT BACK!
TastyYoghurt
09/13/2015 3:16 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Explorer
SHOkamiIf you dislike anime. Just say it

I dislike anime.
okoloto
09/13/2015 3:19 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
First Lieutenant Okoloto of the AIB reporting for duty.
SHOkami
09/13/2015 3:21 pm
@TastyYoghurt. If you dislike anime, that's cool! Honestly I don't care. But please respect those who do.
TastyYoghurt
09/13/2015 3:27 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Explorer
Respect is not for everyone. Respect is for the special few people who deserve it. But I promise not to be too mean towards anime fans, although I might secretly laugh at them from time to time or cringe whenever I see another one of those pointy-nosed abominations with oversized eyeballs.
ganon4688
09/13/2015 3:55 pm
Hold on sir i am giving you a promotion and raise, just let me talk to harius about it.
ganon4688
09/13/2015 3:57 pm
Man, women, and others! We mudt make a group so we may bind ourselves, but on what? How aboutna steam group or a teamspeak dor meetings?
SHOkami
09/13/2015 3:57 pm
When did I ever say I myself was a weeaboo? I just like anime. That's all. Lol
ganon4688
09/13/2015 4:07 pm
Then go your not effected here. Were just stopping WEEABOOS. Not regular anime fans that can understand that japan is no holy land or something.
SHOkami
09/13/2015 3:58 pm
Now I shall walk out from this without burn. While you guys try and make this happen.
ganon4688
09/13/2015 4:09 pm
Cool. Whats up with the bold letter though?
SHOkami
09/13/2015 4:37 pm
@ganon4688 It's my thing x3
ganon4688
09/13/2015 5:05 pm
Its giving me a headachr the more i look at it. No seriously my head is hurting.
The Silver Paladin
09/13/2015 5:08 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mage
*Is an anime fan*

*Is also a former member of the Anti-Illuminati brigade, specifically the St Louis branch where Response teams were named for Animes.*

Well...

Uh...

I feel so conflicted...
ganon4688
09/13/2015 5:27 pm
See see look here. You can be a simple anime fan like the -snip- and what not be were going up against people who believe japan is heaven and are people who think their japanese
The Silver Paladin
09/13/2015 5:40 pm
ganon4688
Kirito Swordsman*Is an anime fan*

*Is also a former member of the Anti-Illuminati brigade, specifically the St Louis branch where Response teams were named for Animes.*

Well...

Uh...

I feel so conflicted...

See see look here. You can be a simple anime fan like the hentai and what not be were going up against people who believe japan is heaven and are people who think their japanese

Oh, in that case...

Shall I rebuild the AIB's St Louis Team, but for Weeaboos? We were pretty fractured after several issues shattered us.

We were pretty well equipped to take on the Weeaboos.
ganon4688
09/13/2015 6:46 pm
Kirito Swordsman
ganon4688
Kirito Swordsman*Is an anime fan*

Well...

Uh...

I feel so conflicted...

See see look here. You can be a simple anime fan like the hentai and what not be were going up against people who believe japan is heaven and are people who think their japanese

Oh, in that case...

Shall I rebuild the AIB's St Louis Team, but for Weeaboos? We were pretty fractured after several issues shattered us.

We were pretty well equipped to take on the Weeaboos.

FOR THE PLANETMINECRAFT!
HariusAwesome44
09/14/2015 11:14 am
Gentlemen.

Here's the situation - after my disappearance from the AIB many months ago, I was forced to go into hiding. The weeaboos in the upper levels of PMC's administration were gunning for me, and I had posted one sarcastic tutorial too many for their weeabooic sensibilities.

However, I am now reassured that we have the force required to eliminate the weeaboo leagues once and for all, unfortunately requiring us to work with our greatest enemy - the Illuminati.

I know. I know. I didn't want it to come to this either. But our forces are now far from unified; my disappearance meant that the Brigade was without centralized leadership, preventing it from fighting threats as a cohesive unit. As such, we need to mobilize what power we can in defending our site from these filthy weeaboo onii-chan sugoi sugois.

As you were.
ganon4688
09/14/2015 11:33 am
Ill form a steam group for us to slay our enemies sir.
The Silver Paladin
09/14/2015 12:29 pm
Sir! I find this to be the best course of action, as the St Louis AIB branch had to control several other branches that went rogue. As of now, we are trying to gather several branches to see if they'd be willing to join in.

All the Japanese branches are tired of Weebs going over there, so they're in.

Uh, Rome, London, and Jerusalem are also in for unknown reasons.

Also, despite it being under heavy round the clock guard, and despite being disguised as a regular sword in an exhibit at the St Louis Art Museum, King Arthur's sword Excalibur and its sheath were stolen, and replaced with a note reading

"Weeb do not forgive, Weeb do not forget, Onii-chan."

We have replaced it with a copy so the public isn't made aware, but this could be disastrous, as it is both a powerful artifact, and sacred to St Louis's teams.

We need to all check what artifacts are safe, and what artifacts aren't, take inventory, as this could be very bad.
CrimZ0N
09/14/2015 12:07 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Aye aye aye, you guys sure are annoying...
[1] Not everyone that watches anime is a weaboo
[2] Otakus and weaboos are different, get your facts right.
[3] If you think that anime is bad or sucks sure, go watch my little pony or whatever you muricans watch.
[4] Everyone has a different taste
[5] This post sucks
ganon4688
09/14/2015 4:14 pm
I wonder what posts you have level 1 with no avatar.
The Silver Paladin
09/14/2015 7:02 pm
Bro, chill out.

They aren't against Anime fans, otherwise I wouldn't be in here at all. They're against Weeaboos. They acknowledged that difference.

Well... That's debatable. An Otaku is a really hated Japanese Subculture akin to Western Neckbeards. It is not good to get called an Otaku. (I know this from my grandpa who worked in Japan, and learned this stuff.)

What?

Yeah, we do. We still like anime, just not worship it, and abandon our birth culture.

I don't understand that final one...
HariusAwesome44
09/14/2015 12:18 pm
Let me respond to your criticisms one by one:

[1] We never said that was true. This is solely for the removal of weeaboo sugoi-chan onii kawaii blokes from high office.
[2] Otakus and weeaboos are different, indeed, though they come from the same rough spectrum. As such, they would likely make up a limited target of our plans.
[3] I happen to be from Britain, though My Little Pony is also very popular here.
[4] Very true.
[5] I'm sorry to hear you think that.

Thank you for your concerns.
HariusAwesome44
09/14/2015 1:20 pm
Excellent plan. Take care of it, I'll leave that to you.

Any and all other teams, please report in.
The Silver Paladin
09/14/2015 5:56 pm

/** Stations Online... **\

Please Enter Password: *********

Confirming...

Stations:

Rome: Online

London: Online

St Louis: Online

Tokyo: Online

Kyoto: Online

Okinawa: Online

Jerusalem: Online

Moscow: Offline

Berlin: Offline

Minneapolis:Offline

Paris: Offline

Checking in to more stations, please standby...

This is from the computer at St Louis station. We're still contacting others to get back online, please standby...
ganon4688
09/14/2015 9:32 pm
We must help the brothers of moscow, berlin and paris. Minneaspolis i dunno.
The Silver Paladin
09/15/2015 12:03 am
Oh, we know that they're fine. They just need to check in officially.

Montreal and Stockholm contacted us, they're in. We just need to contact Beijing, Shanghai, Johannesburg, Los Angeles, Rio de Janeiro, and Uh... A few others, hold on.

Uh, We're still running checks on the artifacts. We'll get that report in tomorrow.
Auradyme
11/18/2015 3:41 am
Level 29 : Expert Birb
Look at these Type-Moon weebs guise
Saber of Red/Mordred best gril
HariusAwesome44
09/16/2015 4:57 pm
Any word on the artifacts?
The Silver Paladin
09/16/2015 5:20 pm
Yeah, just a few of them.

Uh, Some artifacts have disappeared, while others haven't. It's really strange. The patterns are completely uneven. We're still waiting on a list of what was stolen, and what wasn't. We just know that some were taken, and some weren't, and that's all we have.
ganon4688
09/16/2015 7:15 pm
Artifacts? Whaddya mean artifacts? What we got some magical stuff?
The Silver Paladin
09/16/2015 11:31 pm
During the Illuminati period, we recovered ancient artifacts that belonged to Ancient heroes and Rulers. They were effective against Illuminati and stuff.

It started when St Louis discovered Excalibur and Avalon in... Russia? I think it was? That these artifacts came to my attention. I then started digging, and we thought it best the every base have a powerful magic artifact in case of attack.

The fact that some are stolen including Excalibur and Avalon are very very bad news. We may have to review or security measures.
ganon4688
09/17/2015 7:07 am
Excalibur is a sword and i cant understand that being stolen. BUT AVALON IS A PLACE, HOW DOES ONE STEAL A PLACE?! Oh yeah do have the armor oda nobunga too? Or the spear of destiny? Or maybe hitler's mustache?
The Silver Paladin
09/17/2015 9:58 am
It's a powerful sword. The one who holds it will win every battle.

Sorry, we call the sheath of Excalibur Avalon, since it doesn't have a name.

We have St George's sword, St Longinus's Spear, Romulus's Shovel, Julius Caesar's Toga, and Alexander the Great's chariot.

We're trying to track the ones that were taken to gather a list.
ganon4688
09/17/2015 3:23 pm
It's a powerful sword. The one who holds it will win every battle.

Sorry, we call the sheath of Excalibur Avalon, since it doesn't have a name.

We have St George's sword, St Longinus's Spear, Romulus's Shovel, Julius Caesar's Toga, and Alexander the Great's chariot.

We're trying to track the ones that were taken to gather a list.[/quote]
Hold on but if the weeaboos got artifacts?
HariusAwesome44
09/17/2015 3:49 pm
If the weeaboos got artifacts we would be in some trouble, suffice it to say.

We must ensure that these powerful items do not get into the wrong hands.
HariusAwesome44
09/18/2015 12:56 pm
Can I get a status report on the artifacts?
The Silver Paladin
09/20/2015 1:35 pm
After a slight regathering of team Fate/Zero, we have retrieved several artifacts.

Namely Excalibur, the Staff of Hermes, Masamune, Christ's robe, and The Book of Confucius.

We lost three good men in this operation, but it was all worth it. They didn't die in vain!

There's still several more that we're searching for. Please standby.
ganon4688
09/21/2015 3:28 pm
Do the bones of Bruce lee and the uzis of chuck norris count as artifacts?
The Silver Paladin
09/21/2015 6:30 pm
Yeah. Do you have them? Those are some of the undocumented ones we're still checking up on.
okoloto
09/18/2015 5:25 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
Alright, this is bad. The weeaboo's ambushed me at my own house to not draw any attention to them and placed me in some kind of faccility. There were no windows so i'm guessing it was underground. The artifacts were also there and it seemed as they were performing experiments on them, also it seems asif they have 3 of what looks like the dragon balls, but i'm not sure.

They let me go but they were doing experiments on me, not sure what. I suspect they have put a tracker inside me expecting me to lead them to us so I can't realy come to my Head Quaters so i will need you to send me a surgeon to check me out. I'm forwarding you my location.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome