Mapmaking hub [adventuremaps, CTM's, RFW's etc]

hornet5517's Avatar hornet551710/4/12 6:42 am
1 emeralds 139 1
10/7/2012 4:03 pm
hornet5517's Avatar hornet5517
Hello hello boys and girls,
I decided to make a hub dedicated to mapmaking/mapmakers. Im not talking about creations, I'm talking about adventuremaps like Vech's maps, or Three_Two's maps (cluster chunk, vinyl fantasy etc) These maps can be based as adventuremaps, or 'other' which would be:
CTM-complete the monument. Some examples are Vinyl Fantasy, or the Super Hostile series by Vechs. The aim is to complete the monument, which means collecting wool blocks (no dyes) by traversing throughout the tough map.
RFW-race for wool. Vechs also does these maps. There are 2 lanes, identical, and each team has to get 3 wool blocks on their monument before the other team, and they can shoot at each other.
-I can't remember anymore xD please leave comments saying what other types are... I know there are others-

Discuss mapmaking techniques, how to kill players better, or what the player wants in maps. Three_two, would be nice if you commented xD also, a banner would be nice for this.. I could make one though. Also, this can be a place for a bunch of mapmakers to form together and make the ultimate map!

I will add stuff constantly, and help would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Tom
hornet5517
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon