Enderman Problem in Spawn Area

topazPants's Avatar topazPants4/7/19 11:54 am
4 emeralds 171 3
4/7/2019 3:41 pm
Captain_JEK's Avatar Captain_JEK
Endermen keep falling into the fountain at the main end island and appearing at spawn. This means spawn is absolutely crowded with endermen, which is understandably dangerous if I add friends to my world and they spawn in the middle of that.
Since I've been tearing down the obsidian towers, a lot of them have had time to build up.
In a creative world, if I place blocks to prevent the endermen from fitting in the fountain, those blocks get removed when I re-spawn the dragon.
Is there any way for me to prevent this buildup of endermen, or do I need to just go back to spawn and kill them regularly?
This seems really inconvenient.
topazPants
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect