Help for a gameshow

blueyoshi_77's Avatar blueyoshi_7710/9/13 8:06 am
1 emeralds 561 9
10/12/2013 8:01 am
blueyoshi_77's Avatar blueyoshi_77
Hello I am working on a gameshow and I would like to see if anyone would like to help me or sign up for a contestant but im still building it and im stuck to build it alone

I cant do style well but I have thought of some games but I need help to build them.

The latest game im working on is "Shark's Den" if I could get some help with this it would be realy nice I do know Redstone its just the style and to make it look good part I don't know how to do but im not a complete expert at redstone so at some point I might need a little help with that.

Anyway if you would like to help I will probably need to know what you are good at e.g. Redstone, Building, Style. also if you want to be a contestant you can also help with the building aswell so this can be done quicker

Lastly if you only wanted to be a contestant you can play with friends or be paired with someone else but you will. also need a captain for the team also you can make up your own team name. so if you read all of this thank you and I will need your Ign so I could message you back.

P.S its 3 for each team And this is for xbox
blueyoshi_77
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

blueyoshi_77
10/12/2013 8:01 am
that would be great but I would need to move this whole post onto the computer section but the only problem is ive never realy built stuff on the pc minecraft but I could try.

But at the moment im just going to carry on with my Xbox version and hope for the best
Sjdduieh
10/11/2013 12:06 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
I can make a pc mc server
blueyoshi_77
10/10/2013 3:22 am
Just in case I run out of ideas for games could people put some game names down and tell me what its meant to be like. the names ive of games im going to build are.

1.Shark's Den (Race Parkour)
2.Bows Away (Pvp)
3. Minediana Jones (Indiana jones minecraft style)(Puzzle, Parkour and maybe Pvp)

That's all the names I have so if you have an idea please say
blueyoshi_77
10/09/2013 9:03 am
I live in the UK Orangeworks and this is for Xbox edition because I don't know how to make a server so sorry if you thought this was pc by accident
Sjdduieh
10/09/2013 8:41 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Ign: jppeer123
I can build with good style pm or skype (jppeer123-jp) me if you need me
TheLEGOTimeLord
10/09/2013 8:35 am
Level 20 : Expert Artist
Hello!
I'm TheLEGOTimeLord and I really lke The Noxcrew Gameshow, which I believe this all came out from. I'm 13, would like to help, a redstone Tech, a brainstormer (which would mean I have a lot of ideas, some of them are good, some awesome, some brilliant) and I like the idea.
Contact me on my Skype: legotimelord

Sincerely, Your, TheLEGOTimeLord!
experttacobear
10/09/2013 8:31 am
Level 27 : Expert Taco
Ign: gbg1101
I am pretty good at building. If you need me then please PM me
OrangeWorks
10/09/2013 8:21 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
I'm also pretty good at redstone, so if you need help with that to, I can help
OrangeWorks
10/09/2013 8:20 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
I'd be more than willing to help! But do you live in the UK, US, or what, so I know when to check up.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome