Minecraft Realm Hacked?? [bedrock]

endors's Avatar endors6/14/22 6:16 am
2 emeralds 163 2
6/28/2022 7:23 am
endors's Avatar endors
Okay, so there is a lot going on. Me and my friends have had a realm for the past few months. We have built an entire village, and nothing weird has happened until right before the 1.19 update came out. One day we got on and there was netherrack all over the village, with signs everywhere talking about Herobrine. We obviously first thought it was one of us pulling a prank, leading to us removing inactive and suspicious people to make sure. However, things got more and more extreme, and we have all swore that it was not us. It has been about a month of this chaos, and now there are houses being burnt and riddles pointing us to a woodland mansion. Whoever is doing this seemingly wants us to retrieve a Totem of Undying to sacrifice to a secret shrine that appeared. The riddles also have pointed to a Wither being spawned in our town on Friday if we do not do this. Again, the signs posted are really weird, with links to herobrine videos, creepy messages, and in one case blocks were disappearing under our feet with nobody else on. We suspect that the only logical explanation is that we've been hacked, for we all have sworn and have proof that it was not us. Has anyone had a similar problem, or just have advice?
endors
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/28/2022 7:23 am
Level 1 : New Miner
endors
Okay, so there is a lot going on. Me and my friends have had a realm for the past few months. We have built an entire village, and nothing weird has happened until right before the 1.19 update came out. One day we got on and there was netherrack all over the village, with signs everywhere talking about Herobrine. We obviously first thought it was one of us pulling a prank, leading to us removing inactive and suspicious people to make sure. However, things got more and more extreme, and we have all swore that it was not us. It has been about a month of this chaos, and now there are houses being burnt and riddles pointing us to a woodland mansion. Whoever is doing this seemingly wants us to retrieve a Totem of Undying to sacrifice to a secret shrine that appeared https://1921681254.mx/. The riddles also have pointed to a Wither being spawned in our town on Friday if we do not do this. Again, the signs posted are really weird, with links to herobrine videos, creepy messages, and in one case blocks were disappearing under our feet with nobody else on. We suspect that the only logical explanation is that we've been hacked, for we all have sworn and have proof that it was not us. Has anyone had a similar problem, or just have advice?

I got this,...
06/17/2022 3:44 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Farmer
Hexen16
Fake.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome