Oregoth City Needs Builders

scifiguy86's Avatar scifiguy8611/6/13 12:08 am
1 emeralds 468 8
11/9/2013 3:48 am
scifiguy86's Avatar scifiguy86
Hello fellow Minecrafters! I've been working on a new RPG adventure map, with plans to include three seperate castles, mostly skyrim inspired. The first castle that we are working on is Oregoth. There is a project here on PM, so just check it out.
I need people to build medieval buildings(houses, stores, boats, etc), to help me flush out Oregoth City. The Castle is complete, minus the challenges planned. So far there are 4 planned challenges in Oregoth City alone(Dungeon, Gauntlet, Labyrinth, and Sewer.) So far the build is looking fantastic, and the only thing slowing it's progress is the lack of builders, so bring it on!
scifiguy86
Level 30 : Artisan Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

scifiguy86
11/09/2013 3:48 am
Just so everyone knows, I'm still looking for builders to help finish Oregoth City. I plan to also add two other villages/cities, one elf, and one dwarf. So there's still a lot left to do! So far I've put about 100 hours into it, but I'll guestimate that there's probably at least that much more time to be spent on this map.
scifiguy86
11/07/2013 3:04 am
Thanks for all the replies everyone! In case you didn't know, this is not a pc map. It's on xbox. My gt is scifiguy86, feel free to shoot me a message if you're interested in building on this map.

Spikehunter, I may have some redstone for you to help with...if you have xbox
Lonewaffle, I don't have a skype account, sorry.
YourDearKing, sorry, it's xbox, not pc. I'd love to see what you can do with terraforming though, take a look at my hogwarts/hogsmeade project, all superflat and terraformed by me.
Johop, like I told Spikehunter, there is some redstone that needs some work, however, by your pic and by your mentioning of command blocks, I'm guessing that you too are on pc.
High and Mighty, I'd love to have you add a building or two or a dozen into this world, that is if you're on xbox. I love creative builds. I try not to make all my buildings look exactly the same.
Rakki Raiden, I shot you a friend request on xbox, just jump on next time you see me online, I usually keep the map open to all friends and friends of friends. Limited priviledges till I get to know you though.
Rakki Raiden
11/06/2013 6:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hi, I'd be interested in helping, I'm a decent builder who is scared of building structures 'too square' I am more than capable of building Medieval buildings and even a cool looking Nordic long ship, I can happily follow orders and advice and if wanted give ideas . I have a world I've been messing around on and can show you if you like, My gamer tag is: RAKKI RAIDEN.
The High And Mighty
11/06/2013 3:12 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
Hi, I saw this and was like: "Medieval Buildings? Sign me up!" So I came here to do so. I'm a decent builder, especially in creative, and I do want to join in this map building thing. I don't use skype, but If you want to get my Facebook, email me at notarealmail12@gmail.com
johop
11/06/2013 2:58 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
Any redstoning? I kick at redstoning. I heart command blocks!
YourDearKing
11/06/2013 1:09 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
I'd like to help, I don't have skype but here's my email: an2356@gmail.com I'm good at overall designs, terraforming, but I suck at roofs. how about telling us the IP?
LoneWaffle
11/06/2013 12:58 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Id love to help. Skype, buddy4802
Spikehunter3
11/06/2013 12:25 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
I'd love to help but I'm not very talented with details but am good at redstone. I am also good at repetitive things.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome