Tell me what is the most cursed thing that happened in your minecraft moments

9696969669's Avatar 96969696694/21/21 12:41 pm
5 emeralds 106 9
4/28/2021 12:41 am
AEWHistory's Avatar AEWHistory
there are alot of things that can be cursed on minecraft like the nether but its nature biome from outside the nether so tell me what is the most cursed expirince on your minecraft worlds or worlds you were in with your friends or server with your friends
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MJ_mcMaster
04/27/2021 8:10 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
when i was speed running in demo and saw cave air blocking water to flow so it defies logic
DjIcy
04/27/2021 3:06 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Pixel Painter
I was playing in my survival world and thought it world be cool to make a HeroShrine (Herobrine Shrine). So, I just built a Herobrine face on the floor and then it immediately started raining. Next thing I knew, I was struck by lightning and died. A little more scary than cursed because a probably was cursed but, YEAH, that's my story.

P.S. Never build a Herobrine face on the floor. Just don't, you'll regret it...
AEWHistory
04/27/2021 2:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
history
For me it was a stupid mistake: I dumped lava all over myself. It was late at night and the ol’noggin was slowing down (not that it is ever all that fast to begin with). I had a bunch of buckets of lava I had scooped up in one of my deep mines so that I could smelt lots of stuff on the cheap. Without thinking I left one of the buckets in one of my “active” slots. So when I broke my pickaxe and went to get another I didn’t realize I had tapped on the lava bucket and not the pickaxe next to it. When I went to start mining again, instead of chipping away at rock I threw lava up in the air. What is worse is that I had no idea what I did at first. It seems as though my character turned a bit as I did this, so I was suddenly facing away from the lava I had just doused myself with (like I said, it was late and I was tired). So I am standing there, burning, my health ticking away.... and I am thinking to myself, “what’s going on?”. By the time I realized what was happening I was almost dead and I died before I could salvage the situation.

Now here is the worst part: after I died and realized I had dumped lava everywhere, I also realized that I had dumped said lava all over my storage chests. I had hours of work in those chests! Lapis, Redstone, Diamonds, Emeralds, you name it. So I panicked, rushed back down, started throwing whatever I could find at the lava and, in my haste.... picked up some wood and chucked it at the lava. Guess what? Wood burns! Apparently so does my character as I burst into flames and died, again.

After my second death I took a second to calm down. I accepted that either my stuff was gone by now or it wasn’t. Either way, the way to resolve the situation wasn’t to go running around in a panic. So I gathered up some more dirt and rock (my previous supply was destroyed when I died the second time.... have I mentioned I was very tired?) calmly went back down and put the fires out. I scooped up the lava and surveyed the damage. I was stunned. ALL of my chests with all my hard work were completely unscathed. I thought for sure they would be destroyed. (I’ve been meaning to look this up but haven’t gotten to it... do chests not burn or something?). Other than what I was carrying when I died—twice—I hadnt lost anything. I just quietly saved that game and went to sleep.

And that is the story of my most cursed (really my most stupid) moment in MC. I feel confident I will best this one day...

aaron
RubberBand
04/23/2021 1:57 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
Once, I was bridging across a lava poll in an underground ravine, "sHoCkInGlY" I feel in, and in a moment of panic I logged out of MC.

I sit there thinking about all the valuables I was about to lose, but after a few minutes I accepted it.

I log back in, only to find I am on the surface, still on fire somehow,
I rush to a tree, and wait the night out

I lived on half a heart.

RubberBand
04/23/2021 1:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
If this isn't one of the luckiest Minecraft stories you've ever heard,

I don't know what is.
AEWHistory
04/28/2021 12:41 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Well, I’m not sure if I am luckier, but my mistake was dumberer. ;) See what I wrote above and decide for yourself. Either way, good story!
cyclops11000
04/23/2021 1:52 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Collective
two words- baby zombie
;-)
WhisperOfTheWild
04/22/2021 4:14 am
Level 43 : Master Enchanter
i was playing single player as usual, i had just killed an enderman and got the last enderpearl i needed to go to the end. but just as i placed in the last enderpearl my game. glitched. out. and then when i went to go back in my world i had worked on for months i checked but it wasn't there! i was furious!
and then when i started a new world i punched some trees and then a creeper blew me up...
i haven't played minecraft since but that was only three months ago.
Chibby-PMC
04/21/2021 12:44 pm
Level 22 : Expert Skinner
water not flowing
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome