Where to find Bedrock Behavior Packs/Mods MEGATHREAD

ggraycious's Avatar ggraycious1/4/21 8:55 pm
4 emeralds 35.3k 1
1/16/2021 11:37 am
SykoSofi's Avatar SykoSofi
Hello User,

I am trying to make a server for my friends. With behaviorpacks, and I am running into an issue where the google search results are not giving me much and I am having to go through links to go to other pages which give me links to outdated resource/behavior packs. I would usually just make a server with paper or spigot for java, but my friends and I have other friends that do not have gaming pcs. So our only option at the moment is behavior packs.

What I have found so far

Forum Sites

Curseforge - Curseforge is useful but if you sort by "Up-To-Date" it can be confusing or unreliable. so just keeping it to all versions or recently updated will come up with the best results.
MCPEDL - Mcpedl is useful as well, but can be a bit spammy or seems.. sketchy. Download with caution. Also alot of these are for PE and not bedrock which is confusing (or I am confused about something and wrong)

MCBE - MCBE seemed promising but wasnt the easiest site to sift through and had reposts from curseforge and mcpedl.

My conclusion is that creators seem to be the MOST reliable source as you can ask questions , join discords, talk to other users for these packs.

Creator Sites

People, amazing creators are here to fulfill our wishes. These devs are doing what is regularly thankless work. These behavior packs have to be upated with almost no support from sites LIKE curseforge or planet minecraft. Sites which we love, but have UI which arent keeping up with current trends. Or arent ahead of the curve with things like bedrock support.

Ill hand it to them though, I cant imagine there is much traffic for this kind of thing, so I cant say I blame them.

FoxyNoTail - Has a great website and LOTS of behavior packs that are QUALITY.

Flubberschnub - Is a talented creator with really beautiful packs like tron light cycle, tardis, disc wars...

I need YOU!

Besides this... I need YOUR help, to come up with a more complete and whole list. This community should thrive. Not everyone has access to Java edition and we need more support, from everyone, to make bedrock the best it can be.

SO PLEASE REPLY WITH ANY BHPACKS THAT YOU ENJOY !!!

If mojang really wants us to adopt it fully, they need to give us more control like they do with java. IDK about yall but if I have to buy any of these packs from the microsoft store that are attached to maps, I am going to jump in front of a Warden with no armor on.

ggraycious
Level 1 : New Miner