Calling all Bedrock Edition Content Creators!

xRsBuiltx's Avatar xRsBuiltx3/7/22 6:35 pm
2 emeralds 184 5
5/4/2022 6:52 pm
Emminlk12's Avatar Emminlk12
Hello, I'm a content creator that has been on Youtube over a year now; And I am still growing my channel. I am currently looking to create a new Bedrock Survival multiplayer server for small Youtube content creators. Much like Hermitcraft. Set up with a marketplace, collaboration, Pranks, etc. Content creators must be 18+, and have a strong desire to grow their Youtube channel. Content creators must also have voice inside of their video, as collaboration would greatly improve the quality of our videos and our server! Also be a team player, I dont want somebody who just wants to play Minecraft in their own corner without being involved in the group. I'm currently building my server and looking for maybe 5, or 10 content creators to start. Im very group orientated and would like to keep everything on a "vote" system rather than having a server manager. The name of the server has yet to be decided, as I wanted it to be agreed upon as well. Server would be Vanilla based and only have things like one person sleep, etc. If you are interested you can message me on here, Although Twitter or discord might get a faster response. xRsBuiltx#4768 https://twitter.com/xrsbuiltx Youtube channel www.youtube.com/c/xRsBuiltx
xRsBuiltx
Level 1 : New Miner