Fed up with grifers

Ender The Oneiros's Avatar Ender The Oneiros3/28/20 8:21 pm
3/31/2020 1:14 pm
olmocap's Avatar olmocap
I'm tired of people just randomly killing me for no reason, assuming my gender, stealing my stuff, and banning/kicking me for no reason. Vote below if you do/don't have the same problem. BE HONEST. It's not like anyone can kill you for answer truthfully...
Ender The Oneiros
Level 26 : Expert Procrastinator

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/30/2020 2:48 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster uwu
Campestral
I have no gender!!! I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE ASSUME I HAVE A GENDER!!!!!!!!! D:< THOSE DARNDED GRIFERS ALWAYS ASSUMING I HAVE A GENDER
03/29/2020 12:04 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage
LOGANHOUDINI
I think you spelled griefing wrong
03/29/2020 7:54 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Warrior
dependentu40
griefing is fun, you should try it
03/30/2020 1:45 pm
Level 24 : Expert Princess
MissC-YT
Griefing is only fun if everyone accepts that griefing is on the table, if people just want to be left alone leave them alone
03/29/2020 12:34 pm
Level 75 : Legendary Sus
Nitgo
I agree.
03/29/2020 11:07 am
Level 45 : Master Waffle
Whiteout-
my sister has been greifed before, she cries for days because some idiot broke everything she worked so hard on.
03/29/2020 11:06 amhistory
Ender The Oneiros
Well, it's NOT fun for the person that is being griefed. I have been griefed... somewhere around 48 times. I will admit, most of them were from one person. I blocked them. And muted them.
03/29/2020 5:28 pm
dependentu40
Just grief them back or do something worse lol
03/29/2020 9:37 pm
Ender The Oneiros
Honestly, the worst thing to let me get my hands on when I'm mad at you is lava and/or tnt
03/30/2020 6:14 am
dependentu40
just activate nuker lololololol
03/28/2020 8:52 pmhistory
Level 32 : Artisan Enchanter
Culpeo
This is why you assume the worst of everyone, live below ground, and don't settle anywhere near spawn. Don't build anything or leave anything valuable in an easy to reach location and make sure not to leave a trail or anything incriminating behind.
03/28/2020 9:56 pmhistory
Ender The Oneiros
I had done everything you just mentioned, but when I logged back on they were right there and there was nothing I could do. I'm not great at pvp, but I make up for it with avoiding people... I have only fully trusted and trust to this day 4 people. My technic is normally: live in a hole, avoid people, and trust only the trust-able (I have another technic for that...)
03/29/2020 11:55 am
Culpeo
Yea, same dude. Probably the best thing you can do at this point is find a server where ppl naturally gravitate towards being considerate.
03/29/2020 9:32 pmhistory
Ender The Oneiros
Lol sometimes I wonder if it would be possible to find people like you and me and start a server. It may be a little bit... introverted, but rather safe then sorry. Also, it would be funny to just see a bunch of holes in the ground like ant tunnels.
03/30/2020 11:23 am
Culpeo
lmao If you started a pure vanilla survival server, I'd be happy to jump right in. ;p We could make a giant ant hill lol idk.
03/30/2020 12:17 pm
Ender The Oneiros
A plus side to living in a hole is when your digging it deep enough, you can find ores.
03/30/2020 1:42 pmhistory
Level 48 : Master Dinosaur
Sir_Craftypants
After 30 odd years of gaming and online gaming I have to say, if you're on or in a PVP game then everyone is fair game.

Options:

1. Don't play Pvp games.
2 Play a Pve Game.
3. Find a Pvp Game that you can be flagged as non-Pvp in.
4. Play Pvp games that allow you to play in Teams.
5. Team up with Friends in the game.
6, Become a Griefer.

If you're in a Pvp game then you should expect to be griefed. Learn to have eyes in the back of your head, become a better player and see danger before it arrives. The best players always try to find the advantage, even if they're dis-advantaged.

I launch my first Server soon, i'll be making sure to accommodate both Pvp and non Pvp Players.
03/30/2020 11:25 pm
Ender The Oneiros
I'm REALLY BAD at pvp, so I avoid ALL "free for all" servers.
03/30/2020 1:53 pmhistory
Sir_Craftypants
I'll be honest and say I have had the problem but 99% of players have and if they say they haven't then they are probably lying. But in WoW i turned the tables on them and made them regret trying to Camp my corpse, I waged a two player war on their entire Guild. Galactus the famous Dwarf Hunter and my Character Morrodarr the famous Dwarf Paladin. Laying in wait in among the spines of Deadwind Pass for their Members to pass by only to meet their untimely deaths. After a while they figured it out and arrived in convoy heading to Kharazan so we changed tact and hit the stragglers, then went on to camp their lower level members, then targeted and camped their Guildmaster, that made them furious, oh those were the days. Taught them a lesson.
03/30/2020 1:57 pm
Sir_Craftypants
Moral of the story, don't let them get in your head. develop the 'Oh well, never mind' attitude is the easiest option. Revenge is also a fun option to with the right amount of tactics.
03/30/2020 11:24 pm
Ender The Oneiros
Yeah, I'm better at "surprise attack" or "I made this simple redstone trap that u noobs fell for" than head to head pvp.
03/30/2020 1:59 pm
Sir_Craftypants
And if you're being banned you're either doing something wrong or the people running the Server are either wanting you gone or messing with you so rather than waste your own time, move on.
03/29/2020 10:17 pm
Level 48 : Master Answer
Makaneek
I'm a little confused. How exactly does banning count as griefing? Not that I have to live under the threat of bans. I play on 2b2t so on-sight-kills and stealing at every possible opportunity are both threats I casually live with, so I guess I feel for you...

What is it called when you suffer the same pain as someone else, but unlike them, you're numb to it, so it's not really pain for you anymore?
03/30/2020 12:14 pm
Ender The Oneiros
I think it's called not having empathy or something. Cause empathy is when you share feelings with people, so not having means you don't share feelings... I think.
03/29/2020 11:51 am
Level 32 : Artisan uwu
NessItsYourDad
The gender problem is a big one for me, sadly many people assume I'm male or female when I'm actually nonbinary. Then they make that stupid attack helicopter joke when I ask them to stop.
03/29/2020 12:28 pm
Whiteout-
ugh thats annoying.

I'm only a tomboy, but people legit think I'm a boy ingame and irl.

people guess ur gender due to ur username in minecraft for some reason.
03/29/2020 9:30 pm
Ender The Oneiros
I know. It gets so annoying when people make assumptions about gender. Everyone just decides, oh, this person likes cats so they must be a girl. WELL GUESS WHAT? BOY CAN LIKE CATS TOO!
03/29/2020 9:51 pm
Whiteout-
I hate pink but love green, people be like "GREEN IS A BOY COLOR"

nuh - uh
03/30/2020 12:15 pmhistory
Ender The Oneiros
Lol I hate yellow, but purple is one of my favorite colors. We'll just say... the end is my favorite place. Man I feel a lot better now that I've been talking about this to other people.
03/30/2020 12:11 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
Avitopia
I'm nb too, I've never expected to see someone else like me on a Minecraff website.
03/28/2020 8:56 pm
Level 24 : Expert Princess
MissC-YT
This in one of the reasons I gave up playing and running a public server
03/30/2020 11:33 pm
Ender The Oneiros
The reason I DIDN'T mention hackers is because I know a few hackers that are GOOD. Yes, I am telling the truth.
03/31/2020 1:14 pm
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
olmocap
You realise hackers are the people that actually work to keep you safe on the internet right? -_-
03/30/2020 2:38 pmhistory
Level 51 : Grandmaster Vampire
SouthDakotaGirl
At least people don't have to assume my gender, right? ( I guess the trick to that is having your gender in your name.) But with my name people assume I live in South Dakota.
I hate when griefing happens, it hurts and that's the truth. The people who do it are sick. The fact that they live off of other peoples hurt makes them monsters.
03/30/2020 12:09 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
Avitopia
They assumed your gender? Sorry to hear it, I know how much it hurts...
03/30/2020 12:28 pm
Whiteout-
happens to me like 7 times daily I get used to it xD
03/30/2020 11:26 pmhistory
Ender The Oneiros
Lol same here. I just hit them once and tell them I'm a boy. Buuuut... I still get angry.
03/28/2020 8:46 pm
Level 47 : Master Architect
Tigerpickering
He looked like Herobrine
03/28/2020 8:46 pm
Level 47 : Master Architect
Tigerpickering
A guy named UpwindRoyce griefed my Iron luxury house and made fun of me when it was my birthday!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome