Small bedrock server looking for new members

evil chicken's Avatar evil chicken5/14/20 2:32 am history
11/30/2020 8:14 pm
CaffinatedChaos4's Avatar CaffinatedChaos4
*UPDATE*: We have enough people now and are no longer looking for new members. Thank you to everyone who responded. You all have been great so far and your talent blows my mind! I look forward to playing with you.

--original post below--

We are a small group of mostly parents looking for additional members. We have members from three countries. We recently started a new world, so not much is built up yet. It is vanilla survival, but with keep inventory turned on. We are looking for friendly people to join us. If you can spend five hours deciding if stone brick or cobblestone would look better, then ending up using sandstone, you will fit right in!

edit: This is a server, not a realm, so I will need to send you the server address for you to join. (I used to have a realm but got fed up with terrible customer service). Posting your username does not automatically add the server into your menu like a realm does. You have to enter the server info in manually on the server page.
evil chicken
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

CaffinatedChaos4
05/27/2020 7:36 am
This look perfect... I see that it is filled up but if space becomes available my Minecraft name is NATBEXK8

I have been looking for a server with parents who are just trying to have fun and get away from real life for a while!
keeene
05/17/2020 11:00 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
my minecraft name is keeene
keeene
05/17/2020 10:58 am
send me the server address pls i want to join in
Achelock
05/16/2020 1:32 am
I get a peaceful vibe about this as I read the description, I would like it if I could join and play with other people, though I will pass with the PvP stuff due to me being more of a passive player.
My username is Achelock by the way and if I do ever get to join, it'll be at most random times so I may not be able to socialize often. Note: I am using Pocket edition so chatting may be a bit slow on my side. Other than that, I wish I could play with you all.
evil chicken
05/16/2020 1:57 am
Peaceful vibe is exactly what I like too. :) Life is stressful enough, the server should be a place to come relax and have fun.
RystaButAteASock
05/14/2020 9:02 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Waffle
Minecraft name: CatUnicorn123
sounds fun
evil chicken
05/15/2020 8:33 am
Sent you a messge. :)
RystaButAteASock
05/15/2020 10:20 am
Level 32 : Artisan Waffle
Thanks!
RojoLlama
05/14/2020 8:27 pm
I would love to join your realm/server where players would be on only once and a while and nit spam the server. My username in minecraft is “RojoLlama”. That is also my XBox account name. Send me the ip or realm code and we will talk in game.
evil chicken
05/15/2020 8:26 am
Sent.
TheGreatChasis
05/14/2020 1:40 pm
Evil Chicken I have been looking for a nice small realm with people who consistently play for a while. I would be very grateful if you would let me join. I will not grief or steal and can be completely independent with a good community if I need help or want to buy something with diamonds of course. If this is not good or you don’t allow I will gladly abide to any new rules. My mincraft name is TheGreatChasis and you can contact me privately if you have any additions or want to question me. This can happen via Xbox messages.

thanks for your consideration,
TheGreatChasis
evil chicken
05/14/2020 8:15 pm
Hi! I'd love to have you join. I'll attempt to message you privately with the details.
Marti Gotmilk
05/14/2020 8:39 am
Hey evil chicken,

I'm really interested in joining your realm. Your discription fits me well (I must admit - it put a smile on my face). I'm playing Minecraft since the alpha, but I never played it with foreign people around the globe. Just with friends, but in short time, I was the last active miner at our server. Therefore, I'm looking for passionate people with long lasting interest in playing. Minecraft is just the right escapism for everyday life, university and work. Thus, I want to experience playing it with other guys - and you seem to be a funny other guy so my interested is doubled!

So, you guys are working on your own little project and do stuff together from time to time? With community areas and builds, but everyone has the opportunity to be left alone with its own builds? No griefing, no stealing and much respecting the builds and areas of the other - than I want to be on board!

My gamertag is vollmilchfan. I will be thankful, if you add me to you world. Or, if have more questions, please do not hasitate to right me a private message.
evil chicken
05/14/2020 8:49 pm
Hi vollmilchfan! Nice to hear that I put a smile on your face. :) You pretty much hit the nail on the head with your surmise of how we play. I'll send you a private message with the details.
keeene
05/17/2020 10:49 am
i want to join 2 send me 1 2
keeene
05/17/2020 11:08 am
pls let mfe join in my name in minecraft is keeene
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com