Bye, and thank you.

Dragan's Avatar Dragan6/17/19 3:54 pm history
6/17/2019 6:01 pm
Drzzter's Avatar Drzzter
Im gone for good guys, thank you, for staying with me, I need to go now, apparently it only takes a year for me to grow out of things like this, tell me whatever you want, I want to know how you feel, it makes me happy, my upload privileges are being revoked for 10 years and I deleted all my submissions. Im having this profile deleted to, to all of you who feel I have not been a good member, well you did no wrong, your only trying to keep your community safe, and I appreciate it, but in the state Im in I don't have complete control over myself, It should not be an excuse, but its only the truth to me breaking my promises, to you people who want to know where I'll be going, message me on Discord, Dragan #5179, well talk about it.

Now I wont forget what has happened, but I have already "dropped the drama" and im gonna say this once, im only bringing up what happened because I think others have not forgotten and that I had messed up on my last apologization, and I also need to explain my leave.

You were right
Stuffles, I wronged, but apparently I don't think I can make things any better to you, im just bad in your mind, and I can't really change what you think about me, so I may aswell leave you to say whatever you want about me, feel however you want about me, and you may aswell thrash my profile while im gone if it makes you feel any better, I don't know if you, or anyone else is in a bad state or mood, I can tell many of us do not even understand it, however if you thing im bringing you up because I have some wierd obsession with you, thats not the case, its the reason im leaving, its not because of you exactly, its because of what you told them about me, now don't feel like im blaming you, you only got me caught, and I definitely needed it, however, I will never drop what happens, for me the past is obviously history, every second and event, it does not have to be history for you, but if you want to talk about it remember that I will bring up whatever happens or has happened, your a pretty unique person, but I will not let you tell me how to do anything that I usually do, I'll do what I need to based on how its all worked, we can't all use the same formula's, and if I sound like im calling you out, your basically just insecure about what im saying, and people usually do get insecure about what is right, you tell me what you think and I wont change what I think but I may change what I know.
I hope your truly happy, its not easy hiding things, but that does not mean its bad, you may not be, but If I don't know the truth then I'll have to assume the most fluid things I can, thats probably why I myself am a genderfluid.

Marma thank you for sticking with me after what happened, if I were you I would have definitely would have not have accepted this, and you got through, I hope your better in head soon, depression is not always a disease, its more of a way of saying, you've lost hope, but I can tell you have not much lost, everything that happened to you may have been bad, but we cannot really change it, we can not only hope for the problems to go away, but if you have enough determination as I feel you do, you'll get back up on the ground, you already climbing it, and if you fall, don't forget how resilient your body is, theres a pot of gold waiting for you above that pit, just don't let it fall in the pit with you, or you may be stuck for a while, I hope you feel great soon.

Also, to anyone else I have not had a talk with, great job, you all did great, I feel I am wrong on everything I had been called out for, if I was not, well, shame to those people, but this is not about bad things, its about me leaving, and I made those two paragraphs because I could not drop what happened, and I felt I needed to explain it again, mostly because I felt differently about it.

And I also need to tell you all one last time, if any of you think im anti-lgbt+, well then certainly you have not heard much... Im a genderfluid and YES I support trans rights, Ive been thinking about
transitioning sometimes because of past events, And to state it a bit more clearly for those who want to know why, its been going on with me for my whole life, heck ive even dressed up as a girl before, and not once but many times because of this silly feeling, since its too late for me to happily say it, I may aswell say it to you all so people can finally drop the idea im against any part of LGBT+ or LGBT+ its whole self,
Happy pride month!!!

Dragan
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/17/2019 6:01 pm
Level 74 : Legendary Vampire
Drzzter
The creation of topics like this serves no purpose but to drama-monger. The forums are not the place to drag out your private squabbles with other members. If you would like to announce your departure, feel free, but this hastily and confusingly crafted outpouring of your emotions will lead only to arguments and an echo-chamber effect between you and the people that support your side of this situation.

I'll be locking this thread. If you find this unfair, feel free to privately message me.
06/17/2019 5:54 pm
Level 48 : Master Answer
Makaneek
what did dragan do to get their upload privileges revoked?
06/17/2019 5:59 pm
Dragan
Well, we can talk about that privately, however, I assure you, the reason the revoke is so long is because of well, im an alt, I have a much older account I left because I was bored of it and I wanted to restart, I meant to delete it to, but the mods did not respond and it was never deleted, however, I also used another alt to tell stuffles to stop discriminating my last apologization, I will admit though it was a pretty badly made apologization, she was obviously pissed by it and I was to so I got myself in some actual drama.

Either way, thats all my fault.
06/17/2019 5:51 pm
Dragan
I reset the pole because of to many quick choices I made for everyone, its not going to clarify what im doing exactly, its telling me how you guys feel, so I can respond, and apologize about something else if I must, I may not be able to leave pmc without leaving a dirty trail, but I can a least sweep it up where I can see it.
06/17/2019 5:42 pmhistory
Level 55 : Grandmaster Magical Girl
Woo
idk what this post is about, but making a poll on weather or not you should transition is a dumb idea, no one knows you but yourself :-)
06/17/2019 5:55 pm
Dragan
I have been lately, however, I put this pole option to hear what most people think about me right now, besides, society saved me from depression, so I owe them.
06/17/2019 5:47 pmhistory
Dragan
I want what they want more than most things, but a transition is mixed.
And I may be informed from people with experience through this stuff to, its a big change that messes with me badly in the head thinking about, Ill ask the people I can relate to the most.
06/17/2019 5:53 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Magical Girl
Woo
talking to someone who's transitioned/in the process would be a lot smarter then making a public poll asking people what your identity should be
06/17/2019 5:40 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Kitten
Marma
Aww.. to me, this is very mature. You're owning up to past stuff. (i.e with stuffles mostly..) I don't even know if owning up is the right thing? I wouldn't know what else to label it as bur it's good. xD You should also keep in mind you can change your gender if you'd like, I'll always support you no matter gender/ sexuality/ or race. :3 Who you were in the past is not who you are now which shows and it's very amazing. I really hope whatever path you take is the correct and most rewarding one. ❤
06/17/2019 5:28 pm
Dragan
Im a little disappointed in how many people think im still in this "drama" because I understand that they probably did not read this whole thing, but thats their choice, not mine.
06/17/2019 5:28 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Fisherman
Cannot_Load_File
This made me sad for some reason

Je me sens mal pour toi

ne me fais pas pleurer, s'il te plaît
06/17/2019 5:30 pm
Dragan
It will be less sad for your since you do not have too much memory over me
06/17/2019 4:14 pm
Level 42 : Master System
idaidaida
why can't i pick two options omfg
you should drop the drama AND transition :DDDDDD
06/17/2019 5:22 pm
Dragan
Truth is the drama does not even exist to my perspective.
I want to know if others think im still in it.
06/17/2019 3:55 pm
Dragan
Actually drop the idea of me deleting my profile Im gonna keep it up until this whole post becomes irrelevant
06/17/2019 5:35 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Spider Rider
UUZ
i think its safe to say its already irrelevant. bye.
06/17/2019 5:36 pm
Dragan
Yea well right now I seem to be getting the most feedback, im glad your ready for me to leave, however im disappointed in the arrogance.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome