Drawing Style, need opinions.

MineGirlx's Avatar MineGirlx11/8/14 6:53 pm
11/8/2014 11:45 pm
MineGirlx's Avatar MineGirlx
I have a really...different drawing style and was wondering if anyone likes them. Tell what you like and dislike and how I can improve.

What picture do you like more?

MineGirlx
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/08/2014 11:17 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
RinTheBin
on the second one, maybe if the eyes were a bit higher than the nose instead of level with it, that could make a slight difference. your choice if you wanna do that or not. other than that, i absolutely love your art!
11/08/2014 11:45 pm
MineGirlx
The second one has no eyes. Those black lines are cheek bones. Aha. cx
11/08/2014 11:13 pm
MineGirlx
I need more opinions/advice. :p
11/08/2014 7:23 pm
MineGirlx
The_Big_Dish
MineGirlx
Yes it's flash. & by different style I meant I draw a lot of things that look nothing alike in no way. You know how people have signature things that make it their art. I really don't have that.

Well a more consistent style is something you usually get over time. Even then usually it isn't 100% persistent with everyone. Anyway don't worry if it is not the same every picture. If you draw something and you like, take aspects of that and put it in other pieces you make if you want a more persistent style. But I mean nothing wrong with not having a persistent style either.

Thanks! I will take that into consideration.
11/08/2014 7:20 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
The_Big_Dish
MineGirlx
Yes it's flash. & by different style I meant I draw a lot of things that look nothing alike in no way. You know how people have signature things that make it their art. I really don't have that.

Well a more consistent style is something you usually get over time. Even then usually it isn't 100% persistent with everyone. Anyway don't worry if it is not the same every picture. If you draw something and you like, take aspects of that and put it in other pieces you make if you want a more persistent style. But I mean nothing wrong with not having a persistent style either.
11/08/2014 7:06 pm
MineGirlx
Thanks everyone. I really like the feedback and am excited to put it into my work.
11/08/2014 7:06 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
MayorMeow
The first one makes the speed of light wish it was faster.
11/08/2014 7:07 pm
MineGirlx
That's good, right? lol
11/08/2014 7:05 pm
MineGirlx
TastyYoghurt
I have a really...different drawing style

what do you mean? Doesn't look very different to me. Colorful, clumsy manga with faint shading and thick lines. Nothing wrong with any of those things. (Except clumsiness. And manga.)
Which program is that? Flash? I can't tell.

11/08/2014 7:05 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
The_Big_Dish
It is not bad but I am not a huge fan of the style or anything also keep in mind it is super hard to gauge someone's style from 2 pictures (I see you have another thread I might expand a little in there)

I can kinda tell there is some inspiration from anime, um that is about all I can say style wise.
11/08/2014 7:04 pm
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Programmer
EnderMiner77
You are unique, just like everyone else.

Pretty good work man! (Considering that I know NOTHING about art)
11/08/2014 7:04 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Cake
Captaindogfish
I love both! I think the lines should be sharpened.
11/08/2014 7:02 pm
Level 26 : Expert Zombie
Halorules555
I like the second one the most. It's a good style that you should continue to develop.
Level 37 : Artisan Explorer
TastyYoghurt
I have a really...different drawing style

what do you mean? Doesn't look very different to me. Colorful, clumsy manga with faint shading and thick lines. Nothing wrong with any of those things. (Except clumsiness. And manga.)
Which program is that? Flash? I can't tell.
11/08/2014 7:01 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Egyptian
Sumpumpolis
the first picture for sure. it's adorable! i think it's pretty perfectly done as a chibi-esque cartoon style.
MineGirlx
That's means a lot thanks! I prefer that style as well. :p
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome