HELP NEEDED: For a MINECRAFT ANIMATION!!

xxjamesq's Avatar xxjamesq10/21/12 8:13 pm
10/21/2012 8:19 pm
Caesey06's Avatar Caesey06
Hey everyone!!! I'm in search of a team of individuals who are experienced with animation (specifically Cinema4D), film editing, and music composure. The reason of course, is that I am very interested in making a Minecraft animation, using 4D, and posting up on Youtube! If you feel you could help in any way, please contact my A.S.A.P!! I will give you the details about the animation once you PM me! Oh yeah, one more thing... I WILL post credit to you (in your preferred way) on Youtube for 5-10 seconds at the end of the animation! So if you are willing to help me out or are looking for something to do, HIT ME UP!!! Thanks for your time guys!
xxjamesq
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer