Professional Graphics Shop (OPEN) Free for 1 hour!

SmurphDesigns's Avatar SmurphDesigns1/26/13 11:42 am
1 emeralds 102 2
1/27/2013 12:08 am
sed11's Avatar sed11
Hey!, My name is Joe. I am a professional graphics designer from the UK. I posted on this forum because of the great community and the maturity levels (Sometimes... lol) I have a large area of expertise including
Illustration
Design
Web Design
Typography
A small portion of my work can be found here:
Is this a link?
I will work for very cheap compared to other businesses and the payment is easy! I have a verified PayPal business account!
This will be discussed in more detail through either:
Email: Is this an E-Mail?
Or
[color=#FF0000]My policy MUST be read and understood before i start any of your work:
Policy: [color=#00BFFF]Is this a Policy?[/color]
Additional info about pricing and whatnot can be found under the BIO tab on my portfolio([color=#00BFFF]Is this another link?[/color])
EVERYTHING WILL BE DISCUSSED THROUGH EMAIL OR OTHERWISE.
A high level of standard will be kept throughout my work.
Please feel free to ask me any questions you have about this!
Thank you for reading and i will reply to all of you within 24 hours!
SmurphDesigns
Level 1 : New Miner