-hatchcraft-'s Avatar -hatchcraft-9/10/13 3:48 pm
1 emeralds 251 9
9/10/2013 4:54 pm
APBritt98's Avatar APBritt98
i cannot make them someone help me?
my skype leedsguy18
-hatchcraft-
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/10/2013 4:54 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dolphin
APBritt98
It actually takes quite some time to make a quality banner especially if it is animated. I can make you a quick one if you are interested, but if you want me to change some stuff afterwards and do more complex things I would have to charge.
09/10/2013 4:40 pm
Level 1 : New Modder
RX7RULZ
cooleos4
TheMrzombie2I would, but it will cost money...
PM me if you want me to do it for you.

I'll do it for $5.00

madisonjack01First of before you start asking you need to pay money even If you cannot afford no money gets you No where. Second add a description of what you want without that no one will help you. And last of all do not throw you Skype out there PM if someone asks you for it and is offering to help.

Have a nice day

o my god you guys are jerks.

i agree with you
09/10/2013 4:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
_AlphaRecon19
I'll do it for free is u want. PM me if ur intrested!
09/10/2013 4:31 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Modder
TehMinecraftPoke
People are seriously charging to make a banner? What has this world come to...

It's a gosh darn banner...Why charge someone for that? It's not like it takes you 10 days to do it. It takes you at the very most an hour if you don't get distracted. Not to mention, most people that charge to create a banner are just learning to use photoshop from video tutorials, as you can tell by their examples.

If I had photoshop on this computer, I would make you a free banner, sir. However, I cannot because I do not have photoshop.

Just look in the forums for someone to make you a free banner. Most people don't charge you for it, in fact, most people that don't charge have better work than the ones who do.
09/10/2013 4:18 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
kogan007
Thats not always true. Nice people do nice thing for others sometimes. Doesnt seem all people fit in that category either.....
09/10/2013 4:21 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Geek
Neon__Shadow773
Yep, going along with that, I'm sure if you look through the forums you can find someone who will make one for you.
09/10/2013 4:17 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
TheMrzombie2
I would, but it will cost money...
PM me if you want me to do it for you.

I'll do it for $5.00
09/10/2013 4:35 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon
bean1008
madisonjack01First of before you start asking you need to pay money even If you cannot afford no money gets you No where. Second add a description of what you want without that no one will help you. And last of all do not throw you Skype out there PM if someone asks you for it and is offering to help.

Have a nice day

o my god you guys are jerks.
09/10/2013 4:11 pm
Level 25 : Expert Unicorn
madisonjack01
First of before you start asking you need to pay money even If you cannot afford no money gets you No where. Second add a description of what you want without that no one will help you. And last of all do not throw you Skype out there PM if someone asks you for it and is offering to help.

Have a nice day
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome